+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Addons     submit to reddit submit to twitter

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Again, TBag. I don't know if it will do collapsible groups, but it will group everything by category (and if something isn't categorized in a way you like you can edit individual items and change which categories bind where), and autostacks stuff as it's made aware of the items (though it requires an item entering/leaving the bag to trigger this process).

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I'll look into it, thanks mate.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Not a request, but a reccomendation. Face Mauler - Addons - Curse

For anyone who mostly plays bear tank when they feral but not so much cat and thus doesn't understand how to dps as well as they could, then here's something nifty!

On the training dummy with tank gear and tanking only talents (no hybrid talents q q ), normally I do 1900-2100'ish, because I haven't levelled feral from 1-80 and I'm kindasorta still getting into the freaking craziness of it all (it's a gigantic headache).

This addon basically tells you a reccomendation of what to use next, following it entirely and going against my instincts it pushed my dps a few hundred higher (now averaging 2300-2450 on heroic dummy with same spec). For the lulz I got my shaman buddy to heroism me and I got it to 3400 :D Not bad imo.

I'm sure it's less dps than someone who knows what they're doing, but hey if you don't want to melt your brain here's an alternative. It has its own flaws such as the inability to detect if you're behind your mob or not (and spamming you with suggestions to use ass only manouvers)

blax n gunz
    BG Level

They should have called the addon "John Fucking Madden"

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I was questioning my dps technique last night something fierce cause I was just doing miserably on Razorscale

Then I logged out due to the horrendous lag that was affecting the server (30 seconds to switch forms GO) and saw the notice about ability cost talents being bugged, lol

This sounds interesting, I'll have to take a look...I think I've got the technique down pretty well, don't usually find myself clipping abilities or finding SR/Rip down, though I may be missing a little potential since I rarely get to hit FBs.

Agree with Correction as well, lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Question about Quartz:

Love the look of the cast/buff bar, but how do i move the debuff bars and buff bars? its stuck just above my cast bar and i want to move it to the upper right. no matter which option i unlock it never moves the bars to where i need it. can anyone help?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Feralbynight > facemauler. Feralbynight incorporates a better algorithm, and is based on an armor pen based build.

Human brain > feralbynight once you're familiar enough with meow dps

When I tried using FBN, it basically performed exactly how I would, except I'd have to watch for a button to come up on the screen instead of my own reaction time, which lowered my dps. Still, it gives you training wheels until you're comfortable enough to do it on your own.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Question about Quartz:

Love the look of the cast/buff bar, but how do i move the debuff bars and buff bars? its stuck just above my cast bar and i want to move it to the upper right. no matter which option i unlock it never moves the bars to where i need it. can anyone help?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aft/quartz.jpg

Once you choose "Free" on the anchor frame dropdown menu, just click another menu on the side and click back to this one to get the "Lock" checkmark. Uncheck it and you're free to move the bar whichever way you choose to. Buffs work in the same fashion, though I keep mine disabled.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Awesome, thank you for the detailed help. Like i said i love the look of it, but having the bars obscure the screen was driving me up the wall.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Is there a scrolling combat text add-on that allows you to only show critical hits for damage? All I really want to see is notifications and critical hits. I'm using Parrot now, and can't find a way to limit damage to display crits only.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    Is there a scrolling combat text add-on that allows you to only show critical hits for damage? All I really want to see is notifications and critical hits. I'm using Parrot now, and can't find a way to limit damage to display crits only.
    MSBT is what I use, I have it set up to sticky crits and make them bigger but I'm almost positive you can filter everything except crits also, if you wanted.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Found an addon that allows you to fake achievement when linking them to other players also with thedate on the achievement set to what ever you want it to be.

May come in use if your trying to get into a group for a heroic or raid and you know your good enough for it but the leaders are being anal and want to see if you have done heroic trial of the crusader 25man (exaggeration I know but you get the point) before they will let you join.

Allene's Fake Achievements - Addons - Curse

Would deffinatly be an addon I would use if I was still playing.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

You'd get caught using an addon like that by anybody with a web browser open. Of course, if they don't double-check your achievement link they're really just being idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    You'd get caught using an addon like that by anybody with a web browser open. Of course, if they don't double-check your achievement link they're really just being idiots.
    If they were bothering to double check, it'd be easier just to do a simple armory check. Let's face it, even tards can get achievements.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I wouldn't trust any raid leader who asked for linked achievements in general. If the content is hard enough that you'd want PUGs to have experience you'd want a leader who has the presence of mind to double-check armories. If the content is easy enough that someone in Blues can excel then checking achievements is a dumb waste of time.

On Topic: What's a good addon for DK runes. I'm not really in love with Magic Runes config. I kinda just want something simple to snap onto my unit frame. For some reason Pitbull just won't put them above my unit frame.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

You using pitbull4 because I swear it's enabled by default on my DK.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Dragonmaw

I found this awesome custom UI download, one of the sleeker ones I've seen. Pop out on scroll over hotkeys being badass.

LUI (1680x1050) : WoWInterface Downloads : Minimalistic Compilations

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I really liked that one and tried it a month ago but couldn't get it to load in properly so I abandoned it.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I wouldn't trust any raid leader who asked for linked achievements in general. If the content is hard enough that you'd want PUGs to have experience you'd want a leader who has the presence of mind to double-check armories. If the content is easy enough that someone in Blues can excel then checking achievements is a dumb waste of time.

On Topic: What's a good addon for DK runes. I'm not really in love with Magic Runes config. I kinda just want something simple to snap onto my unit frame. For some reason Pitbull just won't put them above my unit frame.
    If you want a naxx run that actually gets badges faster than just farming random heroics would, there's no point even checking an armory if someone can't link an achievement.

But yeah, I look to see if they have any decent achievements beyond just normal kills generally, and I'd be pretty annoyed with people linking me achievements they don't actually have.

Then again, I've seen people get into groups by linking someone their achievement back when they said "pst with [link of their achievement]."

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone know a good target distance addon? I can't seem to find one that actually works.