+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Teens charged over attack on 75-year-old blind flamingo...

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Damn, I didn't realize flamingo's could get that old.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Just yet another reason why i hate people.

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

What motivation could a person have to attack a flamingo? Like, what was the point? That's just retarded.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

watch the kids simply do community service for this......

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Attacking flamingoes... just... ._.

Who knew greater colibri merit parties would lead to this?

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    watch the kids simply do community service for this......
    I have a question.

How do you feel about the judges in your area?

The police in Akron seems to hate the judges around here (and for good reason). We have a really good police department but the judges let's everyone off the hook and the police hate that. My best friend shot my neighbor and only got like three years (and ended up getting out like a year early). My sister's baby's father beat up a few women and children and got caught with a ton of heroin and they let him go until it was time for the trail. Then they let him go after the trail for some reason in which time he attacked my sister and threatened to kill her. He's finally back in jail but I think he's only getting like four years.

The police are doing their jobs, but the judges aren't, and I was just wondering if that only happens here, or if there's some huge disagreement between cops and judges everywhere.

Edit: I didn't mean they let him go after the actual trial. He had a court date, but when he went, for some reason they let him go home INSTEAD of doing the trial, but the trail was reschedules for a month ahead of time, during which time someone who was caught with a ton of heroin, possession of an illegal firearm, and had beaten up a few women and children was allowed to walk free.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    What motivation could a person have to attack a flamingo? Like, what was the point? That's just retarded.

Exactly. That's just messed up.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Where do old flamingos move to if they're already in Florida?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Talus View Post
    Where do old flamingos move to if they're already in Florida?
    South Dakota, no one fucking lives there anyway.

Back on topic, Epic retarded @ Kid

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Wasn't there a video released recently of a younger chiled (like 10 or something) just wreaking havoc at a zoo somewhere? Coulda sworn I heard about something similar to this recently.

Ahh here we go.. was on one the canadian news websites.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/1...o.html?ref=rss

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

As punishment, they should put them in the same cage as the Evil, Angry Koala.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I am just disgusted at the fact that the Flamingo was blind, it's not like they are naturally aggressive or anything and at worse the most this poor 75 year old bird could have done to those kids is use "Morsel snatch" on them.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

I have a question.

The police in Akron seems to hate the judges around here (and for good reason). We have a really good police department but the judges let's everyone off the hook and the police hate that. My best friend shot my neighbor and only got like three years (and ended up getting out like a year early). My sister's baby's father beat up a few women and children and got caught with a ton of heroin and they let him go until it was time for the trail. Then they let him go after the trail for some reason in which time he attacked my sister and threatened to kill her. He's finally back in jail but I think he's only getting like four years.

The police are doing their jobs, but the judges aren't, and I was just wondering if that only happens here, or if there's some huge disagreement between cops and judges everywhere.

Edit: I didn't mean they let him go after the actual trial. He had a court date, but when he went, for some reason they let him go home INSTEAD of doing the trial, but the trail was reschedules for a month ahead of time, during which time someone who was caught with a ton of heroin, possession of an illegal firearm, and had beaten up a few women and children was allowed to walk free.
    Its the same way here, Officers make arrest on firearm possession charges nearly everyday.... and a week goes by, and the same kids get arrested for the same reason because judge's just hate the police here.

They give us a hard time on the stand, almost like we are the criminals after we take some gangbanger off the street who was arrested for shooting someone. Then the judge will let them go, off of low bails (like $3,000 bails) and they end up getting into more shootouts while out on bail.

We had a 17 year old kid, who had a 9mm inside his bedroom for "protection" his 6 year old brother, and 7 year old cousin found it and started playing with it. His cousin shot his brother in the face, and killed him. The 17 year old kid lies to police, saying he was the victim of a armed home invasion and the suspect shot his brother and fled. After the police found out what happened, the 17 year old was arrested on 1st degree manslaughter/illegal possession of a firearm/illegal possession of ammunition/failure to secure a firearm. The judge gave him 1 year in prison (will serve 6 months) and 3 years probation after he was found guilty on ALL charged.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

they're as bad as the lawyers. my brother beat the shit out of me and broke the conditions of his release after i had him charged (the police did their job) but the judge let him go without even a slap on the wrist and his lawyer lied for him to that end (he personally admitted this to me). it basically just seems like they'll do whatever results in less paperwork for them.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Wasn't there a little boy in Australia who fed animals to the gators at his local zoo?

Kids are fucked up down there lol.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Wasn't there a little boy in Australia who fed animals to the gators at his local zoo?

Kids are fucked up down there lol.

Yep. No doubt relatives of Wafik. Damn heathens!

Did anyone read the story about the lady in Australia ordered Chocolate Gelato and it turned out to be frozen poo? Wafik we demand answers!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Dohorehn View Post
    Who knew greater colibri merit parties would lead to this?
    I laughed far louder than I should have at that, in my college computer lab. I blame it on the lack of sleep from midterms+lab reports+job interviews for an Engineering co-op >.>

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

poor bird ><;

srly it amazes me how some kids grow up. That 7 year old link vandalhart posted is down right sickening too.