Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

What should I buy?

Just got $100 in Gamestop gift cards, what should I buy? I've been thinking about Bioshock or Dead Space, but I'm not really sure if I'd like either or.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have a Wii and a PS3, just no idea what I should get. D:

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

See sig. :3 Saints Row 2 is apparently out on the PS3 too, which was great. Bioshock was really short, so I wouldn't suggest wasting money/gift cards on it, great game though so definitely deserves a rental. Yet to play Dead Space yet, but from what I've heard it's really good but fairly short, I guess it depends on how often you tend to replay games. Most of the time I don't replay games for a long time, so I find it hard to justify paying a load of money on new releases that I wont even scrape 10 hours out of.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I think Valkyria Chronicles comes out on the 5th in the US. I was thinking about it, but hadn't really heard a lot about the game one way or the other. Is it that good?

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I played it for 8 hours lastnight. The battles are really long so it can feel like they drag on a bit by the end of them, but I'm loving it so far. The demo was easy but it'll give you a good idea of what the gameplay's like if you haven't played it already. I'm sure you could be getting through it alot faster since apparently I'm terrible and keep getting C's and D's (rank is based on turns taken) on missions, but there seems to be plenty of playtime in it, I'm not certain how many chapters there are, but I think it's 17 or 18. I only just finished chapter 6 lastnight. If the missions keep getting longer and longer you should easily be able to squeeze out 20+ hours, and I haven't even touched the skirmishes yet (they're just side battles with no story). If you liked the demo I'd definitely say it's worth a purchase personally.

Edit: Yeah, just checked some S-Rank guide on GameFAQ's to see how many episodes there are and it's 18. Apparently they wanted me to do that last missions in 3 turns for an S and I did it in like 9 or 10. ;_;

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I love good tactical games. I guess I know what one of my purchases will be then, but that still leaves me with another game worth of gift cards. I suppose I could always buy a Playstation Eye for LBP, but another game wouldn't be bad either.