Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Same in lol2QB league.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

From the highlights Quinn looked like he played rather well, I know denvers defense sucks cock, but still its a Pro defense with 1 day of prep, im happy he played well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Redskins,Steelers,Cowboys and Patriots all looking at D'Angelo Hall according to ESPN.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Favre and his NFL-leading number of INTs > Pennington

He may not have many years left, but even this year, he's the superior QB. This is by no means an MVP-quality season for Favre; he's just better than Pennington. >.>;

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

He's not better than Pennington this year. Name 2 starting WRs on the Dolphins. I can barely name 2 and I'm a god damned fan. Pennington leads in yards (even with less completions and attempts), is throwing at the same percentage with less picks and a higher passer rating, and winning about the same amount of games against the same competition. Sure, Favre's thrown more TDs, but he has Thomas Jones, not Ronnie Brown, and he isn't starting the retardedly over-drafted Ted Ginn and that one WR, Carmello anthony. If you want to be a favre fanboy, that's fine, but he's not playing better than Pennington this year. When Pennington has a better running attack and less talented WRs, he's not going to put up the TDs that Favre has.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

There also playing 2 entirely different roles. One's job is to lead an offense while the other's is to sustain it. Pennington might be having a good season but that's thanks to Ronnie and the run game. Pennington is just making the throws he needs to move the chains. And Greg Camarillo is Wes Welker reincarnated.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    He's not better than Pennington this year. Name 2 starting WRs on the Dolphins. I can barely name 2 and I'm a god damned fan. Pennington leads in yards (even with less completions and attempts), is throwing at the same percentage with less picks and a higher passer rating, and winning about the same amount of games against the same competition. Sure, Favre's thrown more TDs, but he has Thomas Jones, not Ronnie Brown, and he isn't starting the retardedly over-drafted Ted Ginn and that one WR, Carmello anthony. If you want to be a favre fanboy, that's fine, but he's not playing better than Pennington this year. When Pennington has a better running attack and less talented WRs, he's not going to put up the TDs that Favre has.
    First, I hate when people pull the "Name # of starting <pos> on the <team.> That argument is always stupid and not needed. Btw, Greg Camarillo, Anthony Fasano, David Martin, Ted Ginn Jr.. amd Devone Bess to name a few. I know of Bess obviously from Hawaii.

Secondly; are you saying Thomas Jones is a lot better than Ronnie Brown? Wat. Thomas Jones has more experience, but barring Ronnie's injury last year.. he hasn't been a bust at all. He's a much more talented back that can actually catch the ball out of the backfield with consistency.

Did you SEE TJ last year without Favre? He got in the endzone I believe... once with Pennington at the QB. He'd disappear. Ronnie never really did that. Ronnie last year without a QB at all was still a leading Fantasy Point getter until he went down in the Pats game.

I do think in terms of statistics, Chad Pennington is better than Brett Favre so far this season. In terms of which QB has impacted the team more though? Gonna have to go with the New York Favres and Brett Favre. Their run game actually means something this year, unlike last. I know, I know... Miami is 4-4. I give Pennington all the credit in the world, but you have to blame some of that on coaching last year, not just the personnel.

Edit: Yeah, agreed. It's all thanks to the running game and good coaching that Chad's actually doing good in their wonky system.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Is Chad Pennington still the most accurate QB of all time?

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    First, I hate when people pull the "Name # of starting <pos> on the <team.> That argument is always stupid and not needed. Btw, Greg Camarillo, Anthony Fasano, David Martin, Ted Ginn Jr.. amd Devone Bess to name a few. I know of Bess obviously from Hawaii.

Secondly; are you saying Thomas Jones is a lot better than Ronnie Brown? Wat. Thomas Jones has more experience, but barring Ronnie's injury last year.. he hasn't been a bust at all. He's a much more talented back that can actually catch the ball out of the backfield with consistency.

Did you SEE TJ last year without Favre? He got in the endzone I believe... once with Pennington at the QB. He'd disappear. Ronnie never really did that. Ronnie last year without a QB at all was still a leading Fantasy Point getter until he went down in the Pats game.

I do think in terms of statistics, Chad Pennington is better than Brett Favre so far this season. In terms of which QB has impacted the team more though? Gonna have to go with the New York Favres and Brett Favre. Their run game actually means something this year, unlike last. I know, I know... Miami is 4-4. I give Pennington all the credit in the world, but you have to blame some of that on coaching last year, not just the personnel.

Edit: Yeah, agreed. It's all thanks to the running game and good coaching that Chad's actually doing good in their wonky system.
    Does it suck to type all that and finally go "doh", I misunderstood? And sure Favre has :impacted" his team more. Impacted is a very general term. He was a huge impact on them. I wouldn't say he's more valuable to the Jets than Pennington is to the Dolphins. The Jets with Pennington (if he stayed healthy) would have still won 6 games or so. I can't say that the Dolphins without Pennington would have done the same.

Edit: And Fasano is a TE fool.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Does it suck to type all that and finally go "doh", I misunderstood? And sure Favre has :impacted" his team more. Impacted is a very general term. He was a huge impact on them. I wouldn't say he's more valuable to the Jets than Pennington is to the Dolphins. The Jets with Pennington (if he stayed healthy) would have still won 6 games or so. I can't say that the Dolphins without Pennington would have done the same.

Edit: And Fasano is a TE fool.
    Last I checked, TE's can play in the slot where WRs can play also, and they receive the the ball. I took WR as a general term for just "Receiver." Fact is, they aren't all complete no names. :/

And no, it doens't suck to type all that and go doh. I'm used to typing that much. It's part of the job description. Stfu Tyche. =[

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

im pretty sure he was saying that ronnie brown was better than thomas jones. also i lol'd @ the carmello anthony.

dont forget about patrick cobb... or cobbs... actually im not sure if his first name is even patrick

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

That's why I said he misunderstood. He spent 3 paragraphs ripping me for an argument I didn't make. But I always rail on Akiyama for writing books on NFL arguments :D Between he and Plow, I can't get shit done when they go at it.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

That's why I said he misunderstood. He spent 3 paragraphs ripping me for an argument I didn't make. But I always rail on Akiyama for writing books on NFL arguments :D Between he and Plow, I can't get shit done when they go at it.
    Leave me alone! I can't help that I like writing well informed paragraphs based on an argument (or a phantom argument that I create) that I wish to discuss! You're lucky that I don't think you're a twat.

And yeah. I should've just said "lol ur stupid. Ronnie > TJ dur."

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

That's why I said he misunderstood. He spent 3 paragraphs ripping me for an argument I didn't make.

Yeah I had a "uhhhh wtf" moment when I saw his reply as well lol. FYI, I can google Dolphin WR's as well, the challenge is doing it off the top of your head, I knew Fasano and Ginn but no one else. Not sure if you can even count Ginn, he's only been a WR for one game :3

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Yeah I had a "uhhhh wtf" moment when I saw his reply as well lol. FYI, I can google Dolphin WR's as well, the challenge is doing it off the top of your head, I knew Fasano and Ginn but no one else. Not sure if you can even count Ginn, he's only been a WR for one game :3
    I didn't spend a single minute googling, thank you very much. I pride myself in having too much knowledge sometimes. What are you talking about with Ginn btw? o.O

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No not you noob lol.

I had to Google though Ginn thing was a joke, remember that one game when he had 140+ yards or so?

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    No not you noob lol.

I had to Google though Ginn thing was a joke, remember that one game when he had 140+ yards or so?
    What are you talking about man? Ginn is Top 5 WR easy!

...srsly. I tried to hard to hit "Submit Reply", and be serious.. but just couldn't. =[

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

LOL

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

GO TARHEELS, oh wait wrong sport

GO PANTHERS

But seriously, you can never be sure on a prediction involving the panthers, their nicname of the cardiac cats wasnt given to them just because it sounds cool. They win the games they shouldn't, and loose the games they shouldn't, its rather stupid imo