The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!

I make the threads, I name the threads, got a fucking problem with it? I really don't care either way. I really had nothing really original to put up there. Thursday games are starting, that make 4 days a week of me doing nothing for several hours. Thanks NFL network. Good week of football coming up at least. Lot's of potential upsets.

Denver at Cleveland - I think, I hope that Quinn throws for 300 yards and three scores. Not for any fantasy reasons, but I just like to see people succeed. I hope he drills the Broncos this week. I'll give him the nod for good luck at least. Browns win.

New Orleans at Atlanta - Boring game on paper, but it'll probably be a shootout. Lot's of fantasy points going up all around. Brees will throw for anoth 15,000 yards in this game and Ryan will probably put up some decent numbers too. Still, I think New Orleans bounces back with a big win here.

Tennessee at Chicago - I want to go upset here, and I honestly think that sexy rexy may pull one of those 3TD 150 passer ratings games out of his ass that we've seen before. It'll be tough, and I honestly don't think he can do it. Still the Tennessee offense isn't going to be able to do much of anything. If Sexy Rexy puts up a TD or two, the bears will win this game. He won't though. Titans win.

Jacksonville at Detroit- Jacksonville will not lose. That simple.

Seattle at Miami - See you in January bitches!

Green Bay at Minnesota - This is kind of a big game isn't it? Green bay is tied or just a game ahead of Chicago? They know they have a chance to grab a game with a good chance that Chicago loses. I think they'll capitalize.

Buffalo at New England - As long as someone loses, I don't care. I hope Buffalo wins, but I don't think they will. Bellichick is going to keep the Patriots in the playoff picture until the last couple of weeks.

St. Louis at NY Jets- Again, I really want the Rams to win, but they're going on the road here. I think Thomas Jones will put up some numbers here and the J-E-T-S jets jets jets will win.

Baltimore at Houston- The ravens will cause Rosenfels to turn the ball over 17 times in the first quarter. Ray Lewis will rip off Slaton's arm and beat the hell out of Andre Johnson with it. It's pretty easy to predict a winner when that happens =/

Carolina at Oakland- Oakland sucks. Carolina doesn't. Simplicity.

Indianapolis at Pittsburgh- Another potential upset (although, even in a down year, I don't think you can call any Colts victory an upset). Pitt plays well at home. Pitt is a remarkable team this year. Their coach, absolutely amazing. I haven't heard anything on Ben. I think this game is going to be very very close. Very close. So close I don't know who to pick. If Pitt was healthy I don't think it'd be a question at all.

Kansas City at San Diego- Thigpin is going to drill the fucking chargers like an oil mine. No really. They are. Really. SERIOUSLY.

NY Giants at Philadelphia- Jim Johnson is going to fuck Eli up so bad it isn't even going to be funny. I just hope McNabb doesn't get sacked 10 times like last year. I think Philly will win this game rather easily.

San Francisco at Arizona - Kurt Warner...MVP. Amazing job they are doing this year. I really hope he gets the MVP. I think Tim Hightower is starting again, we'll see if he continues the success. Maybe, just maybe the niners will lose by 75 points and we get another great Singletary day.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    NY Giants at Philadelphia- Jim Johnson is going to fuck Eli up so bad it isn't even going to be funny. I just hope McNabb doesn't get sacked 10 times like last year. I think Philly will win this game rather easily.
    On what basis? Eli is 5-3 career against Philly and 3-1 when playing in Philly. Tough game? Sure. But calling an easy win for Philly is a bit silly.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I smells like a trap game for Carolina, John Fox pisses me off sometimes. Either they will beat the hell out of them or play down to their talent.

FUCK! The failboys aren't playing. Gonna be a long weekend for trolling, thank god for Youtube Dallas press conferences.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Denver at Cleveland - Both teams are pretty bad. Jay Cutler needs to stop sucking.

New Orleans at Atlanta - Rookie QB, at home, against a poor secondary like NO seems like it's good on paper. Michael the Burner Turner better shred some Saints Defense. Need to have Atlanta win the South to keep the trend in tact!

Tennesseeat Chicago - If Orton plays, Bears win. If Rex Grossman plays.. Titans win.

Jacksonville
    at Detroit - If Jacksonville gives winless teams their wins on back to back weeks, I quit the NFL.

Seattle at Miami - Thank god Miami is somewhat good. This game is already going to be a pile of mush on field.

Green Bay
    at Minnesota - Rodgers recovers from their loss and they torch the Vikings' secondary.
    Buffalo at New England - NE rebounds from a tough loss @Indy to win at home against the struggling Bills.

St. Louis at NY Favres - Favres win. If he can't throw on the Rams, then he really can't throw on anyone right now.

Baltimore
    at Houston - Tough game for me, but I think the Ravens will run on the Texans easily, making Flacco's job that much simpler.

Carolina
    at Oakland - Wonder if the Raiders get more than -2 yards in the first half this time?

Indianapolis
    at Pittsburgh - Calling an "upset". Still on the Colts bandwagon.

Kansas City at San Diego - God these teams suck. Calling Thigpen having a semi-career day though.

NY Giants
    at Philadelphia - Sticking with the Giants here, though I want to go with the home team in this situation.

San Francisco at Arizona
    - Go Cards! Wonder who Big Mike will yell at this week.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by Militant View Post
    On what basis? Eli is 5-3 career against Philly and 3-1 when playing in Philly. Tough game? Sure. But calling an easy win for Philly is a bit silly.
    When you get blasted by Cleveland, I don't think it's absurd to at least make this call. Pitt and Cleveland run 3-4 defenses, I understand, and that gave them trouble. I would still think that Jim Johnson can put enough together to win this one. And even though Eli is 5-3 career, at least one of those wins is attributed to Osi, and Osi alone who put up about 86 sacks against McNabb last season.

When you get blasted by Cleveland, I don't think it's absurd to at least make this call. Pitt and Cleveland run 3-4 defenses, I understand, and that gave them trouble. I would still think that Jim Johnson can put enough together to win this one. And even though Eli is 5-3 career, at least one of those wins is attributed to Osi, and Osi alone who put up about 86 sacks against McNabb last season.
    Those sacks also came against a 2nd year who (i can't recall how many games prior he had played) had little play time.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

I was at the game where he had 6 sacks (I have season tickets) and that was amazing to watch lol. As far as Osi goes, keep in mind that Tuck, Kiwanuka, Robbins and now even Tollefson are getting sacks and making big plays. It's almost scary how the Giants just keep pumping out defensive linemen. I am excited for Sunday though to see how this game plays out.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Regardless, you can't have a chance at winning when your QB is on his ass the whole time. Still, the eagles are better than they were last year.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

Does the fact that the Giants have the best offensive line in football count for anything?

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

vikes have the best oline. giants still one of the top lines in the league though, but def not the best.

just looked up some stats and kerry collins has been sacked the least of any QB and titans are third in rushing, they do this with virtually no passing game so really i guess the titans have the best oline.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Bye Week @ Cincinnati

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thank God I was born in the 305.

M-I-A, take it to the house

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Raiders imploding.. who picks up Hall?

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Bye Week @ Cincinnati
    Fucking lol'd.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Rambling about the thread title..

Miami may make the playoffs, but they won't be representing the AFC in the Super Bowl or anything. Defenses will be handling their offense rather easily by then I predict. The uniqueness (and subsequent success) of their offense is diminishing with each passing week; their offense will be shut down during postseason football.

I hope the Jets make the playoffs, but I don't see three teams coming out of the AFC East, and I don't see both the Bills and the Pats coming up short. So I hope you're wrong, unless of course the Jets make it too somehow.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

They are the Favres. Not the Jets.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

New York Bretts

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It would be interesting if the Jets somehow make the Super Bowl and NY has to fully meet all those draft round increases of the traded-to-the-Packers picks.

I don't remember the explicit details of the conditions based on the Jets' performance. I think it went up to a 1st round pick if the Jets make the Super Bowl, but doesn't increase further if they win it.

GNB/NYJ in Super Bowl = back-to-back 1st round picks for the Packers next year?

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    Rambling about the thread title..

Miami may make the playoffs, but they won't be representing the AFC in the Super Bowl or anything. Defenses will be handling their offense rather easily by then I predict. The uniqueness (and subsequent success) of their offense is diminishing with each passing week; their offense will be shut down during postseason football.

I hope the Jets make the playoffs, but I don't see three teams coming out of the AFC East, and I don't see both the Bills and the Pats coming up short. So I hope you're wrong, unless of course the Jets make it too somehow.
    Who cares if they make the playoffs, they won ONE game last year. Don't hate because you decided to dump Pennington for Favre and now Favre is sucking ass and Pennington could potentially lead a 1-15 team to the postseason. I almost feel bad for bitter Jets fans. No, I don't.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Are you aware that Spagnualo was taught under Jim Johnson, and he runs a defense that's even more aggresive, with a better defensive line? And he'll be running it against a weak offensive line in Philly?

But all thats beside the point; the Giants are a run team now. Manning is the least of the Igles worries, as they'll need to figure out a way to stop our 2nd rated (1 ypg shy of best in the league) rushing offense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast