+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: demols.com HNMLS [Kujata]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

demols.com [NA-EU-JP]HNMLS [Kujata]

Demo is currently looking for extremely skilled and well-geared players to fill the roster. Consideration will only be given to players who can play between 4am - 12pm EST.

Our requirements are as follows:
    1. You must have 3+ Lv. 75 jobs including at least one of the following: PLD, WHM, RDM, BLM, and BRD
    2. You must have excellent play time
    3. You must be flexible job wise (no complaints about going to events on a certain job) and time wise.
    4. Appropriate subjobs leveled(rdm/drk, pld/nin, etc.)
    5. You must have experience with doing endgame, minimally some wyrm and land king experience.
    6. You must have Dynamis-Xarcabard access.
    7. You must have Bahamut v2 access.
    8. You must have Sea.
    9. You must be willing to drop what you are doing and race to Tiamat/Khimaira/Cerberus/Dark Ixion/Sandworm when they pop.
    10. Must be willing to scan/stand by during Dark Ixion and Sandworm windows.
    11. You must wear the Demo pearl any time you are online.
    12. You must attend all linkshell events when you are online.
    13. You must have excellent gear
    14. Ventrilo access is an asset

If you are interested in joining, please follow the links below.

Brief History about Demo:

Originally, Demo was a linkshell on Garuda. On June 17, 2007, Demo transferred to Kujata and took the server by storm. Through trials and tribulations, Demo has outlived many HNM Linkshells and has become the most accomplished linkshell on Kujata.

Demo is involved with various aspects of the End-Game scene including Dynamis, Limbus, Einherjar, Wyrms, Kings, Salvage, Khimaira, WotG HNMs, and Sea.

We contributed to the BG community by popping Absolute Virtue after the hint video was released and recorded the fight for everyone to study. We also occasionally stream our events on uStream.

As of late, we have been lacking members at crucial early morning EST times, so our focus is to recruit more people that can play these times. Therefore, we welcome applicants from all over the world.

We urge any seeking applicants to realize that we are the most competent linkshell on Kujata. We always hear of horror stories coming from our competition's recruits who server transferred, and were thoroughly disappointed and wasted their money. We feel sorry for these people.

If an applicant is applying from a different server a background check will be conducted before the person is accepted into the linkshell. Most of the LS uses Ventrilo and it's highly, highly encouraged because it helps a lot during events and some things don't get said in LS because 90% of the LS is on Ventrilo. As for a lotting system, we use a /point system, where basically leaders just speak with each other and decide who lots based on a number of factors including attendance and attitude.

Good luck to all applicants!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

We are extending play times to between 12AM - 3PM.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

updated

edit: new format

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Unrelated, but i always liked the Demo KV video (the one with the sparkles filler at the end)

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by rex_garuda View Post
    updated, credit to FoReal's format.
    I don't know if I should be flattered or sue you for plagiarism, lol.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Demo has updated its application requirements.

• Timeslot is now 4am - 12pm EST.
    • You must have 3+ Lv. 75 jobs including at least one of the following: PLD, WHM, RDM, and BRD.

We usually have less than 12 people on camping HNMs and such during the 4am-12pm time slot. We hope to increase that number to more than 20. Our competition is mainly active during the above time slot. Other than that, we dominate HNMs during our prime time.

The 4 jobs I listed about are the jobs we are lacking during the above time slot. If you have none of those jobs, we may consider your application if you have plenty of other useful jobs, such as BLM or SMN, or something else to offer.

*Bump*

So in light of the recent mass ban, Demo would like to stress that we are still looking for good players who have relatively good gear and playtime in either EU or JP time zones. If you're applying in an EST timezone you'll need an incredibly stand out application. Good luck!

Oh and no, our leadership didn't get banned lol.

*doublebump* we lost 0 members but still want some pro EUs/JPs, or players in those time zones.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I no longer handle(or in) Demo JST. Still a very good HNMLS that does very well in Kujata.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

bump

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mayorri Static
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Holy page bump Batman!

Demo are still looking for early morning NA players and/or EU players to fill the roster.

Thorshammer

Quote Originally Posted by mayori View Post
    Holy page bump Batman!

Demo are still looking for early morning NA players and/or EU players (who can claim) to fill the roster.
    fixed....

I'll join if you make Gavin act out all of Simple Jack, I heard he goes full retard all the time.

User was infracted for this post.

dotdotdot. I don't like where this is going!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by rex_garuda View Post
    I don't get it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i dont get it o.O

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Perhaps hauticlaires have been raining from the sky lately?