+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef! Season 5     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Fuck. Didn't want to see Jamie go cause her restaurant is nearby and omfg delicious.

Banned.

BG Level

how did stefan not go home tonight? the fix is in

bullshit man, stefan should have been gone

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

EETS TOP CHEF NOT TOP POOSY.

if that was anyone else, they would have gone home, but the guy did win x10 in a row. even if you don't take that into account, he made 1 misstep, leah made 2. he is clearly the best chef of the season, by far.

i want to be mad that carla is still there some how .. but when jacque pepin says he'd be satisfied with your entree as a last meal ... i can't be mad at that.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Perhaps Stefan should've gone home, but ask yourself... Do you want a final four with Leah in it? Really?

well my final four was fabio hosea leah and stefan but karla made it past pepin so i wanted stefan outted...

at the beginning of the season i disliked fabio but the last 5 episodes hes been hilarious

Banned.

BG Level

fucking 2 shows in a row stefan should have gone home

bullshit, judges are using stefan's past wins to let him scoot by... fucking ass now fabio is gone and he was the only other person i wanted to win other than hosea...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK I miss him already. I don't even care who wins anymore, but if Carla beat Stefan I'd possibly die laughing.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Before last night I was debating whether I should be on TEAM Fabio or TEAM Carla. Then Dr. Chase shows up again... and almost won. I think I'm going for TEAM Carla. Stefan is skilled, but he's cocky, and since I'm from the D.C. area, I'll go with the D.C. chef - hope Carla wins (but wouldn't be upset if Stefan did).

Anyone but Hosea... seriously.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Talus View Post
    Before last night I was debating whether I should be on TEAM Fabio or TEAM Carla. Then Dr. Chase shows up again... and almost won. I think I'm going for TEAM Carla. Stefan is skilled, but he's cocky, and since I'm from the D.C. area, I'll go with the D.C. chef - hope Carla wins (but wouldn't be upset if Stefan did).

Anyone but Hosea... seriously.
    this

E. Body
    BG Level

What the hell is wrong with Hosea? I like him 10000x more than Carla or Stefan, I hope he wins.

go hosea

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Man, Jeff should've won that challenge fair and square! And Stefan and Fabio should've left the game.

The only one I'm rooting for now is Carla.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Telamond View Post
    Man, Jeff should've won that challenge fair and square! And Stefan and Fabio should've left the game.
    ^

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It's helpful to read Tom Colicchio's blog at bravo's website to see what's up with that week - mainly because of the way the show is edited, sometimes things don't come across. He mentions that Jeff:

That night, however, Jeff was never in the running for a reason that didn't make it into the final edit. He did a very fine job, however he used a sterno chafing dish to keep his oysters warm that, for whatever reason, imparted a taste of burning sterno to the oysters. We all smelled it and remarked on it while the chefs were setting up their stations, and then we tasted that horrible taste when we sampled his selections. So, unfortunately for Jeff, who otherwise was cooking very well, he could never have taken the top spot of the evening.
    The Big Not-So-Easy | Bravo TV Official Site

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I read that Fabio is William Shatner's personal chef so he's probably doing alright now anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Talus View Post
    It's helpful to read Tom Colicchio's blog at bravo's website to see what's up with that week - mainly because of the way the show is edited, sometimes things don't come across. He mentions that Jeff:

The Big Not-So-Easy | Bravo TV Official Site
    if they had edited that in then i would understand why jeff didnt win but it was bullshit the way they editted it, it made it seem like he was a clearcut win and stefan was going to go home

if hosea doesnt win thats bullshit...