+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shaun Whites Snowboarding     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Shaun Whites Snowboarding

Gunna be picking this up in just a bit, wasnt supposed to come out till the 16th but gamestop is already saleing it, is anyone picking it up? I havent played a good snowboarding game since amped 3 and this game looks very promising.

Hmm, i hadn't really even considered playing it. But i checked out a few videos and I am now kind of interested to at least rent it. The online play video was funny... though i can only guess at how annoying get snowballs thrown at you will be =P

Might have to check this out now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Isn't that the dumb snowboarding game Nintendo showed at E3? >.>

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I wouldnt consider it dumb, its actualy alot of fun although the control is hard to get used too, but so far its alot fun. Got it on PS3.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

should buy it at Target, they add exclusive content only if you get the LE at the store.
    Video Games : Electronics : Target

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I wouldnt consider it dumb, its actualy alot of fun although the control is hard to get used too, but so far its alot fun. Got it on PS3.
    Oh? thought it was just for Wii... and the way they were presenting it with the balance board, it looked quite dumb.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yeah the wii version looked really lame I'll admit, but so far im having fun with it, had to take a break to watch the DET and LA game.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Never liked games slapped with an athletes name plastered all over the title, and probably never will. But to each his own.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroko View Post
    Never liked games slapped with an athletes name plastered all over the title, and probably never will. But to each his own.
    All the athlete sports titles have been mostly extreme sports, except tiger woods and all besides dave mira have been good games. Tony hawk franchise being the most popular.

Sounds to me like you just dont like sports games, but yep to each his own.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    All the athlete sports titles have been mostly extreme sports, except tiger woods and all besides dave mira have been good games. Tony hawk franchise being the most popular.

Sounds to me like you just dont like sports games, but yep to each his own.
    FIFA, PES 2009, SSX Tricky, etc. I do like.

But games that use a persons name to make the title look GOTY quality, not so much. Its no different than a movie showing the actors names in bold on their wall scrolls at the movies, 90% of them usually end up sucking with hype.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

My favorite level from SSX was Untracked. It had an awesome BMG playing and was like an open mountain with no boundaries, with huge drops and this game looks just like that x10.