Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Sangria, Evey, Sheol [Ifrit > Phoenix]

These three player's were leader's in a Sky Linkshell on ifrit. They each had close to a full set of god pop items then randomly decided that they were going to leave. They told LS leader's that they were going to return the pop item's. Didn't happen, they started to threaten to drop them then server hopped to Phoenix. They also stole a full set of the sealed boxes from the La Vaule[s] NM's as well. None of the items they took had been earned by them but by the linkshell's farming sessions.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

If they did move to phoenix, they have all changed names.

*edit, cause I didnt think....*

or, they havent used the AH yet >.>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Sangria and Sheol were online yesterday. Didnt see Evey.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

This did indeed happen and it was my LS it happened to. They threw away all the god pop items and the seals for to pop Kirin. It was almost 2 full sets. It was Sheol's character being used by her husband Sangria that did all of this. If u would like I have the screen shots of Sangria on Shoel's character telling me to say I was sorry or he was throwing them away which he did one at a time. They did go to Pheonix and kept their names but Evey had to change her's and I don't know what to.

These people were in trusted positions in Mystical Phoenix and totally betrayed that trust out of spite.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

never even heard of these players lol..oh wells sucks and im sorry this happened to you

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by AngelsElf View Post
    These people were in trusted positions in Mystical Phoenix and totally betrayed that trust out of spite.
    What excatly do you mean by that and also that sig of yours is freaking huge!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

I doubt they actually dropped them and didnt just keep them.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by S N K View Post
    also that sig of yours is freaking huge!
    look
    who's
    talking!

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

This was quite a necro, so provide new information or this will be locked.

Lykos

HELLO!! ok im so glad i was told about this because i have some MAJOR relevant information about this topic and i feel i just have to say something.
    First off, i was from ifrit server for about three years, my chars name is Lykos now, but back on ifrit before i moved to siren, i was Devius, some of u know me, some dont, oh well. anyway. heres my info on this situation.

As most know i was on ifrit for about 3 years then i moved to Siren, before then i was in IRG with Evey, we grew to be pretty close friends before i moved, anyway, fast forward about a year, im on Siren for a while and i get an random message from her, and i notice that she moved from ifrit to phoenix, so i ask her about it, she tells me "Oh i got bored on ifrit, play Lof (her IG bf) was treating me like shit, blah blah blah" so i go cool, hows phoenix, she tells me "its great here, a couple others have moved over with me (Sangria being on of them) and u should come over also so we can hang again" i figuar sure what the hell, i was gettin bored on siren so i moved right over to hang with an old friend. that very same night, were hangin in her MH with another new friend that i met on Phoenix, Fionarowan, so were chit chatting and Evey (whos NEW name on this server is now ZOYA) she goes to showing off her sam gear and stuff (the last time i seen her sam it was like 60ish, now shes at 75 wearing a osode) so i ask where she got it and she like well i had a sky LS on ifrit, i also noticed that her RDM had blood feet. anyway, i go "Man i need to start sky so i can get my kote and haidate, normal nerd banter, and she goes "look in my bazzar" at this time she had listed all kinds of god pop items and shit in her bazzar to show them off, and im talkin all kinds of shit, so i ask where she got them and she tells me "oh just some friends" i didnt think too much of it, so fast forward another month or so forward. me, her and our new friend Fiona have a great LS, and were getting alot of stuff done, CoP finished, Limbus, ENMs, all kinds of stuff, and i notice Evey startin to be a major ass kiss to the leads and suddenly she has a LS sack, also i should note before this, she told me that her and a friend had gotten into a little tussle or w/e, not sure if it was sangria but i think it was, so with him and whoever out the picture, she proceeded to slowly start to manipulate the LS lead and the other sack holders, slowly the LS starts to fall apart, all the ey members and stuff start to leave because EVERYONE hates this bitch, she only does things that benefit her, and other people see this thus why everyone left, at this time, shes spreading rumors nd lies about people in LS so that the lead with boot them, Me included, i was kicked thanks to her, and i call her out on her backstabbing me, because one of the other sack leaders came to me and told me that she was pulling to have me, and a number of other members kicked because we stood in her way of getting what she wanted, ok, fast forward to just about a week ago, the LS is now broken, me and the rest of the member that broke off form a new linkshell, and Evey stopped showing up on our server, her and her mules, thats when we found out. a friend of mine has Evey on his friends list. last time he saw her on she was Back on Ifrit Server. So as a warning to EVERYONE. Evey is Back on Ifrit as far as we know. Her name is no longer Evey, It is now ZOYA Unless she changed it again. Im not sure is Sangria and the other dude followed her back there or not, but i havent seen him here for a couple days either. thats my 2cents, theres more that imleaving out so if u have any questions. lemme know. ill tell ya if theirs more.

Thanks You.

Devius/Lykos
    Ifrit/Phoenix

feel free to send me a /tell on phoenix to either Lykos or Niismo if u wanna talk in person

***EDIT*** It is confirmed thanks to FFXIAH that Evey Kept her name as Zoya and is on Ifrit as of right now.

Sangria and Sheol not yet confirmed

gdawg

just so you know sangria and sheol still reside in pheonix i happened across this thread by chance and i jus saw both of them yesterday

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    just so you know sangria and sheol still reside in pheonix i happened across this thread by chance and i jus saw both of them yesterday
    Thanks for necro-bumping this thread to let us know those ppl still play. I saw a bunch of players online today and even got some tells from Donaldduck, Aurara, Lekotas, and a couple other ppl.

Also just did a /sea all, and there's about 1904 ppl online at 5am EST.

(Sarcasm, obv.)

gdawg

actualy m worried bcus they are in an ls with me
    i wanted to know if there is any recet updates on them

Celeste

Oh dawg, they gonna steal yo shit, better get 'em out.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

this is like the ultimate necrobumping thread.