BG Level

[Sylph] Dimmu (bc)

Interested in some infos about him.

Thanks in advance

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Going to assume it's a joke application. Doesn't sound like Dimmu.

Arion

I was asked to post so I'll give my grain of sand. Dimmu is the best member and leader our linkshell has. He has the highest attendance and I watched him camp khim for 4 months when he didnt need anything from it, even when the ppl who had just gotten swords would't. I believe he's just sick of people getting shit like Dring/Ridill/Body Abjus and disappearing. Also, watching people exp over gathering for hnm and shit of the kind. I'd rather him not leave because he's a great friend, but if he has decided to leave I will not talk shit like everyone else and I'll post good shit about him.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Granted Dimmu's attitude isn't the best when it comes to dealing with people who have real life obligations, he is in fact a good player. If he is accepted to your linkshell he will definitly be very attentive and play his jobs well. Very well-geared player, and knowledgable with pretty much all events endgame has to offer.

Dimmu and I don't get along in-game, but I can't say anything bad about his playing skills.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Dimmu tells funny jokes at faf at 4am D:

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dimmu is a good guy. Sucks to hear he's leaving, but I'm sure he would be a positive addition to any linkshell.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Very good attitude toward everyone and skilled at his jobs, heard nothing but good about him.

There aren't a lot of negative things you could say about him. He's well geared, skilled at his jobs, has a very funny and relaxed personality and was always at any event he could attend. He does owe me a wyvern +1 though..... :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

all i have to say is lol.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Here's where i stand with Dimmu:

He's power hungry, likes to throw his weight around whenever he can - As for skill at his jobs, he's ok, usually only saw him on THF, which requires a SA or TA macro; at most endgame events, that's all you need really.

90% of people in the shell he was formely in hated him (Officers included) - They felt exactly the same as what i've said above. The only people that liked him were people who got shit, because if you ask me, they doctored the fuck out of request lists in that shell. He'd kick people for reasons any normal player wouldn't even send a /tell about, he'd talk shit about members on vent, generally was a real bad experience.

Glad the wanker kicked me (for standing up for a RL friend, might i add) - A few more weeks following commands from that boy and i'd have drilled a blunt spoon into my brain.

Have fun Dimmu! - I remember how much you hate players who get Ridills then leave, i'm suprised you're not slitting your own wrists by taking that E.Body, Ridill etc... to another server. How predictably hypocritical of you .

Out- Vivi.

Edit; This isn't an omgbutthurt revenge post, yeah he kicked me for a ridiculous reason, but i was thinking of quitting FFXI long beforehand. So please, don't think my judgement is clouded.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I've been in shells with dimmu and known him up to about 14 months ago on Sylph. He always struck me as being very young as he made a catalogue of errors in judgement and ended up annoying a lot of people.

I never worked out if he was a huge lootwhore or was just driven but he certainly moved around a number of shells after he got items from them (though this seemed to be the done thing on Sylph, more than other servers)

Certainly one of the people I was glad to have left on Sylph.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I concur with the comments made by Vivton and Scorp.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ok to set the facts straight on these last 3 posts.

Dave hows that Ridill you got and server hopped with less then a week later treating you? Good I hope.

Vivi I was told to kick you it wasn't my decision. And about kicking people? You two were the only people I've kicked so that statement is dismissable. As for 90% of the shell hating me besides those who got items? What "list" did I have any control over? Sky. Thats it so complain elsewhere about that. As for ditching with Ridill and Ebody? I've had my Ridill for over a year and it took me 2 years of busting my hump to get it. Ebody? I've had that for months now and it took me 3+ yrs to get that thank you very much. And yes your post is becuase you are butthurt don't try to deny the fact otherwise you wouldn't of posted. And no I didn't "kick" you for a ridiculous reason. You were kicked because I was told to kick you. Because people were sick of you and Daves BS of not going to events other then those you wanted items from. I can look through the DKP right now and see how many dyna/limbo/sea events you guys didnt go to.

As for Scorpiobullit. I was in a shell with you for what? 1 month 4 yrs ago? So you have no room to say much of anything besides the fact ToB got me sky and I left to be in an actual end game shell. You don't know me. You don't know what judgement I've used in any situation besides what Vivi and Dave know and they were in NN for what? 2 months tops? As for "I'm a shell hopper" Lets go through the list. I joined the game was in crap chat LS's for a while. Joined ToB got sky didnt like Credos or any of the other sack holders so I left and joined ChopChopLS. Stayed there for a year-ish got nothing then Amandar quit Areck took over and as you can tell from where the LS is now. It went down the drain. Then I joined GodsII for about a week and didn't like them very much so I joined NN. Been in NN for 3+ yrs so before you accuse me of "LS hopping" know whats what first.

And good ole Areck. Bringing back the what 3 year old drama from my app to NN? I won't even pull myself down to your level to talk to you.

Thats all I will be posting so if either of you 4 have ANY problems please do send me a PM with your MSN names and I'll be glad to speak with you over a nice cup of tea.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

being in a rival ls to dimmu's i can tell you that he camps shit very often, he doesnt talk shit in say often if at all. so basically he wont do anything to cause drama with rival ls's and he will camp for you so yea.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

From what very limited experience I've had with Dimmu. I can say that he is a nice guy and a skilled player.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Might want to recheck your time line. You were in ChopChop in 2006 which would have been less than 3 years ago. I think you left ChopChop around August/September 2006 because I wouldn't let another player log onto your account (I believe it was Ice) for an event. I think the event was Kirin where you thought your were first in line for a drop when you were actually more like 3rd. I stepped down as leader of ChopChop in early October 2006 so I'm hardly responsible for what ChopChop has or has not done over the past 2 years.

After you left ChopChop, I didn't see you around for awhile (I think you had some PC issues which is why you wanted someone else to play your character). You applied to SymbiosisR around October 2006 (got rejected) then applied to NN sometime later (I think it was early 2007) when I commented on your application because you made an incorrect statement about ChopChop.

Accordingly, you couldn't have been in NN for 3+ years.

Maybe you have changed over the past 2 years (I hope so) but the comments made by Viviton and Scorp were generally in agreement with my impressions of you while you were in ChopChop.

Good player overall. While in fury was the only one i liked camping with because i knew there wouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: For some reason i thought of the dimmu on phoenix (Darkborn?) If its the same keep the statement above, if not sorry

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They gave him a trial membership so no real reason to keep this alive

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yeah thread can be locked. Thanks for the input.