Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Liquidedust

Timeouts FFXI-4001 and FFXI-3100

Well duing the last 12h period of so I have pretty much been slammed with a FFXI-4001 (no response with server) every 30 minutes or so, which always leads to a FFXI-3100 (cannot connect to lobby server).

Really just wondering if anyone else have experienced this recently, this has really never happened to before all all my other in and outgoing connections works 100% even though something appears to give me the FFXI killswitch.

So yeah just wondered if this was encountered across the board globally or if it is something I need to resolve locally here or with my ISP:

(move this post to the appropiate forums if posted in wrong section, just struck me I probably posted in wrong section of forums)

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Twice in Limbus tonight I r0'd down to the 0% mark, but never fully disconnected; and this is from a guy who rarely ever r0's. It was pissing me off.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rith Ridan
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Azjol-Nerub

No 4001s or 3100s but last Wednesday at the end of Dynamis I disconnected simultiously with 2 other people (losing 5 characters in a 13-charactar Xarcabard is not cool). I got 0019s for about 30 minutes or so before I could get back on. That was apparently related to a node in Amsterdam being down though.

One of our MNKs was R0ing/dcing tonight in salvage, totally fucked up our 6th floor of AR because he R0ed as we went up, then d/ced after the 2nd gear. I was feelin a coat of one of those QQs too, really gay.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Laughing Skull

since the last update i get "Disconnected from Server" several times a day everyday.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Murdock Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Uther

i was d/c'd this morning when I woke up. I tried to reconnect, and logged into play online, but when POL tried to load, it would time out. i got sick of fucking with it, and just left to come to work.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I just came home for the Thanksgiving weekend break and can't connect anymore. Im getting the 3100 error every time I try to log on. Ive been playing since PC release and this is the first time this is giving me so much trouble.

Ive unblocked the ports through my router's utilities, Ive made sure my computer didnt decide over the last few months to deny POL internet access, etc and still nothing.

Im out of ideas... anyone else have any ideas?