Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

[Leviathan]Neoscrilla (BC)

Any info? Gonna list some quotes from his app that stand out, if anyone can verify or give any reasons as to why he'd make a good/bad member, it'd be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Neoscrilla
    I have extensive experience in all ground Kings, Sea, Sky, Ouryu V.2, Bahamut V.2, Dynamis, Salvage

I was in 2 shells that were very good on Leviathan, but as the first one's (SpykeFlail) leader (Rollan) went MIA, the other leaders reshelled and I got invited along. This shell (TerraFlare)also broke, each shell lasting about 6 months each. After that I joined another shell, Dreams, and after being in that shell for over 6 months, I was offered a leader role. About 1 week after I was appointed a co leader, the shell was reshelled to a new one, Somnium.

After much miscommunication and things not going according to plan, I decided to leave my shell and server

I met Neo in TerraFlare where he was a sack and pretty much leader of the BLMs. He's a very good player/dedicated BLM. He definitely goes the extra mile to make sure his BLM is above everyone else's. We all have our weaknesses however, and I think Neo's was his temper; if anyone got confrontational with him, it would go on for the whole night. I definitely don't believe he was the aggressor most of the time however. Other than that, he's a very chill person and a great guy once you get to know him, he really cares about the people he befriends in the game.

http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/12081/Neoandme.png

Gojiran

To whom it may concern,

Hello, my name is Minigoji, Leviathan resident and former linkshell mate to Neo. I met Neo during his time in Dreams, a LS I was a part of for almost a year before they re-shelled and I left them. I can't honestly say I know how good Neo is in terms of his black mage as we were rarely (never?) in the same party together and as a white mage I always have damage filters on. However, I did frequently hear from the other black mages that his damage was very impressive. From that and his proud attitude regarding his black mage combined with what (to me) appears to be some very high end gear, I'd have to say he's one of the best black mages I've ever known. He takes his job seriously and one of the frequent jokes was that if he didn't die during a fight, something was seriously wrong. Of all the players I've worked with, Neo is also one of the two who had his own personal Raise 3 macro on my pallet. I finally broke down and made this due to the frequency of his deaths...which, in my opinion, means he is doing his job as a damage dealer. In short, he does big damage, dies, gets back up and does it again with a grin on his face.

The only thing to watch out for, like Xetzu said above, is Neo's temper. I never knew him to pick a fight, but he likes to jump head first into an argument if he feels he's being slighted. Let him cool off for a night though and he'd be back to his old self again as if nothing had happened.

In general Neo's very easy to get along with, especially once you're aware of his prickly temper, and is often the center of many a conversation. He's quick to help others in any way he can and is always willing to try new and possibly hair-brained schemes just for the hell of it.

I suppose the only other thing I can say is that I highly doubt you'd be disappointed if you chose to take Neo in.

Thank you for your time and good luck!

~Minigoji, 75 Taru WHM, THF, NIN

Keyne

I first meet neo in a exp pt, he seamed like a good player so I invited him to my sky/sea/ground ls (spykeflail). He was more than helpful farming triggers, and getting tod for kings. Our LS went by points, and he quickly jumped to the top, via all his extra credit points. Eventho he had more points than me, he passed on our 1st novio drop, cause I was in the LS longer. When my LS started doing limbus he was quick to help with strats on bosses, and chip runs. He even took it upon himself to run dynamis for the LS. He is a pretty fun guy, usually on the butt end of jokes, ask him about emoscrilla!

~for neoscrilla, pimpin is easy

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Neo and I wouldn't have met each other ever ever if I hadn't popped in to Rollan's vent. And I seriously don't regret meeting him.

Neo's BLM is really pimped and tbh, I was very shocked one time I saw him doing so much dmg with it. It was like... not possible. He's always helpful and kind to other people, but like others said before me we all have weaknesses. I cannot say about his temper, I never got into fight with him, or even saw him argueing with someone.

It's very sad to see him leave Levi, but it's his choice. I hope you do take him in your LS cause his BLM is what all other BLMs should aim to.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Neo is one of the people that made me glad to play this game. I recently became a BLM, and hes always who I looked up to to make sure I was doing it right. I was also in Dreams with Neo and I remember being astounded by him the first week he was in the linkshell. Usually people will try to make a good impression when they first join an LS...they'll be overly helpful, always willing to make the time for others. Neo took this to an almost insane degree. Needless to say I was impressed.

Even more impressive is that that never went away. He was one of the people I could always count on...not just for help in game, but to actually be a friend as well. The people above make light of his temper, and yes, it does exist, but this isn't to say hes without reason. When he started becoming more comfortable, he did become a lot easier-going in general, and it really didn't take all that long.

In my time in the game, I consider him one of the people I managed to get closest to, and I've known him a lot shorter amount of time than a lot of the people I know. Basically he grows on you.

As for his in-game skills, he really is a very high quality player, and that isn't just for his Black Mage. He also has a very good Red Mage, Scholar, Bard, and Samurai (plus, he just looks oh so adorable as a Samurai, hitting the mobs with his little toothpick). He takes all of his jobs seriously, and never has a problem coming whichever job is most needed for a particular situation. He has experience in all aspects of FFXI, from kings, to Salvage, to Nyzul, and we even had an SCNM group from right about the time they came out. He would always do his homework, and very rarely would you need to tell him how to get someplace, what drops something, etc.

Overall, I'd say Neo would be a great addition to any linkshell. Hes a very high quality player, his gear is solid, and most importantly, hes a great guy. And he'll always outnuke me

Lilly: (she forgot her BG account, so adding on here): Neo is a very close dear friend of mine, he's a great person, He knows his job inside and out and he's very proud of it and has worked hard to get his blm to what it is. He has a lot of experience in end game and he know just about everything there is to know about it and could lead a group no problem at all. Neo would make an excellent addition to any linkshell and it's sad Levi had to lose such a great player.

pastulio

neo hmm

that lil taruy mang he's a power house guy's rlly cool to have around i say take him no bad stuff abouthim, still think taru's have no knee's tho o.o

velelu

Hello

Well ; ; neoscrilla's gone! but i knew Leviathan couldn't contain that lil taru!
    i met neo on mount zhayolm when i was just a 73 blm. The dude is like a NM blm. he opened my eyes to raw power! we became really great friends, always burning and doing bcnm and such. really good guy! he taught me new and old school blm tactics. this taru's been around FOREVER! lol If is end game exp or a funny taru friend its neo! ha

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

First off he is a so-so player at best.

Second he is a hardcore emo-tarutaru and what people are failing to mention here is that if he does not get his way he will have a gigantic bitch fit and cry to the leaders forever and a day.

Previously he was on Phoenix iirc where he lead a shell. He ended up stealing that linkshell's entire bank along with pop-items and stuff. I don't know the logistics of how he left his last linkshell, but in Terraflare and Spykeflail I know both Leaha and Rollan regreted giving him a leader spot when reflecting on it. I will try to get them to post on here to that extent. I was in a shell with him at two points and there was constantly drama surrounding this guy.

Honestly just looking at stuff in terms of the long run, he jumped servers before for bad blood, probably same case here. Ever notice how everyone in this thread is from November 2008 join dates? Probobly an indication he is trolling this thread and having his friends beef up his app to save this thread before real people comment on here.

In regards to Xetzu's comment about really caring about other players. He is a loot-whore, when the process came to him trying to get his Novio - did not pass to Keyne in regards to that comment, he fought hard against him to get it, he sort of cushions up to the leaders so he gets what he wants. More or less why Xetzu and Ertai probably liked him. He also did not run any dynamis-linkshell to speak of. Often the cause of many wipes in sea as he often nukes like dunes BLM. Also has some serious anger problems, like I said, hardcore emo-tarutaru.

Verdict: Void - Angry, Emo, Loot-whore, Drama-filled, Annoying Tarutaru. Probably some sketchy attempt to get out with more linkshell's stuff or because no linkshells wants him on Leviathan. Not surprised.

Rollan and Leaha, back me up on this fool.

You should wait for other comments from his other leaders. And take note of when people joined Bluegartr as well for credibility. Not this joining in November and posting stuff.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Im the leader of Dreams/Somnium LS, the linkshell Neoscrilla just left before his server transfer. I consider Neo a friend still, i hope he finds a good home and is treated well. I will try to sum up the best i can my experiences/opinions of Neo good and bad.

First off i disagree with the "so-so player" statement. Neo is a very good player with some of the best gear one can get for all his jobs. He is EXTREMELY loyal and would not hesitate to give you the shirt off his back. He goes the extra mile for any linkshell he is a part of, sometimes that leads to his frustration due to others not being as committed as him(understandably so).

His attendance was always good, and he wasnt a mindless drone, he always was a big contributer and can easily help direct the masses at any event/camp.He wears his heart on his sleeve, and what you see is what you get with him...good and/or bad.

With Neo though you get a double edged sword. He has high highs and low lows, there isnt much middle ground with him. He's not a backstabber, doesnt cheat, he is in no ways in my exp with him a thief and has earned all his gear and gil legit. Neo's problem is not so much his temper as it his his mood swings, generally caused(though i hate to agree with the previous poster) "not getting his way". Neo does not take it well when ppl disagree with him or when they dont share his views. At times he is quick to point out ppls flaws and shortcomings, though if its done to him in any way, you basically have lit the fuse on what we call in our LS "The Timebomb". Also, imo, Neo's play is a direct reflection of his mood. If he is unhappy you will know. On the otherhand if he is in good spirits he truely shines. As far as loot whoring goes, he's no different than any other ffxi player. We all want drops, we all feel at times we should get an item before someone else. Some ppl are more reserved when dealing with that some are definately more vocal, Neo is the latter.

All in all Neo is a good person and player, he is a loyal and does care about ppl. Very social and can be a riot in LS chat. He's extremely passionate about everything, imo thats what makes him such a good friend and also what sparks his temper/mood swings. I have spent many hours talking to him on a personal basis and the feeling i get is he has been thru alot irl and his tantrums are simply a defense he puts up. I'm sure Neo wont be 100% thrilled with my post, but it comes from my heart. I love the guy, i really tried to make him happy, i just hope he finds a good home and life sees him well. In the end after time has past and a little self reflection i know he would agree with me, he isnt blind to all this, he knows about his swings and has apologized to me a few times. Despite the "bad" i posted, his "good" is sincere enough(imo) to warrant a membership to your linkshell. We all have flaws, we all have our downsides, though not many ppl i have met irl and ingame have as much upside as Neoscrilla.

One Love, Ryne

Bluefire

Didn't he leave phoenix with 5 mil of stolen gil and lots of stolen pops? I was a sack of terraflare and the reason the shell broke was because of members like him who got what they wanted and left. Nothing against that because he did earn his points. Also Keyne, Leaha passed first Novio earring not him lol. If he had his way you would not have gotten it lol. Basically biggest problem with him is his bitchyness. If he doesnt get his way he goes HQ emo and bitches and cries till he does. I remember when he left TF he bitched about people giving him YYR TOD. He started arguing with them on how it was wrong (even tho it was right) and left for absolutelly no reason. Yea he shows up for almost everything but will your LS member put up with a pearson that PMSs every other day? Now I also hear from a few friends from Levi is that he pulled off preatty much a same stunt with Dreams. Basically if he doesn't get his way he has a nervous breakdown and then leaves the LS or the server. What other people say is true but what Dante said is also true. Preatty much if he gets in your LS there is gonna always be drama buzzing around him lol. I actually tought of him as a good friend untill he quit. Then he started talking mad shit to me. I remember when I got my Ebody or Ares when I transfered. He sent me a message saying "That body is a waste on Sandy-Niggas" Lol. Referance to be being born in Bosnia I guess lol. Point I'm trying to make is if I had to redue my experiance in SpikeFlail and TerraFlare I would not want Neo in my ls because he eventually was one of the reason the LS fell appart with his constant bitching and figthing with members.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Didn't he leave phoenix with 5 mil of stolen gil and lots of stolen pops? I was a sack of terraflare and the reason the shell broke was because of members like him who got what they wanted and left. Nothing against that because he did earn his points. Also Keyne, Leaha passed first Novio earring not him lol. If he had his way you would not have gotten it lol. Basically biggest problem with him is his bitchyness. If he doesnt get his way he goes HQ emo and bitches and cries till he does. I remember when he left TF he bitched about people giving him YYR TOD. He started arguing with them on how it was wrong (even tho it was right) and left for absolutelly no reason. Yea he shows up for almost everything but will your LS member put up with a pearson that PMSs every other day? Now I also hear from a few friends from Levi is that he pulled off preatty much a same stunt with Dreams. Basically if he doesn't get his way he has a nervous breakdown and then leaves the LS or the server. What other people say is true but what Dante said is also true. Preatty much if he gets in your LS there is gonna always be drama buzzing around him lol. I actually tought of him as a good friend untill he quit. Then he started talking mad shit to me. I remember when I got my Ebody or Ares when I transfered. He sent me a message saying "That body is a waste on Sandy-Niggas" Lol. Referance to be being born in Bosnia I guess lol. Point I'm trying to make is if I had to redue my experiance in SpikeFlail and TerraFlare I would not want Neo in my ls because he eventually was one of the reason the LS fell appart with his constant bitching and figthing with members.
    Oh, is this Miniscrilla? xD

Bluefire

Yea thats him lol. I wasn't really sure if he did really steal the pops till after I transferd. I talked to Caclax and few other people from Pheonix and they all knew him lol and said that he was preatty famous for it on Pheonix.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Hydraxis

Boy, drama sure is fun......lol Well that is what some of these people would have you believe. Lets go down the list here, since some things were grossly exaggerated and some not even true, lol. Lets start from the beginning:

Regarding Phoenix, that was like 3 years ago before i really even did engame content, and the shell that i did run, yes i left them and transferred. The thing about this is that little do people know that in fact we did pop all of our triggers before i left, and the last day i passed all triggers so the other leaders would get them. As for the ls bank, it was nonexistent, being only like 500k or something, but i did have a Kirin set. I spoke with one of my officers and i decided to give him the ls bank along with any left over money from our KSNM merc squad monies that were still owed to people. The total i gave him was 3.6 million in Gil, and i couldnt get him the kirin set cuz he was full or he had some duplicates of what i had. I even tried to shout to sell these seals before i left but had no luck, so yeah, those 4 seals got lost in the sauce, and im sorry for that. Shortly after i traded the gil to him however, he pretty much told me to go to hell, and from what i hear, nobody got their gil. People can think what they want on this issue, as i never pushed it or tried to expose the leader who apparently took the gil and soiled my name. I left so hastily as to not have the customary people begging me to stay or so on and so forth. I just left and changed my name, not cuz i had anything to hide, but because i knew what this ls officer of mine did before i completed the transfer. I didnt need any bad publicity coming to a new server, esp. untrue accusations. Splits are never as clean as intended, and there is always 2 sides to this, but i do find it quite funny that it became Phoenix lore, when i wasnt even a prominent player and my shell only did sky.......lol

As for Leviathan, i was there for the last 2 years, so lets respond to some of the accusations there. First, i make it a habit to not pay attention to anyone with Xx in thier name, and the fact that this poster dont use his in game name makes me lump him in with the resident haters. I mean, they say 1 of every 5 people is a hater, and this data here would support that. When i did in fact join SpykeFlail, Rollan told me that i could have the first novio when i joined cuz he thought nobody else wanted it. If this was a lie or not is anyones guess, cuz if anyone knows Rollan, he is a compulsive liar that has stolen accounts (Neiji anyone?) and been banned more than once. Lets not focus on that though, lets get back to it. Anyways, I was told all i had to do was get the minimum lot total, which was like 350 points or something for a novio. Once i did get to this plateau, Keyne expressed interest and i told him i was offered the first novio, and while this didnt casue much confrontation with Keyne himself cuz i told him i would pass since he was there longer, it did cause connfrontations with Leaha and Bluefire. The reason for this is that Leaha had more points than Keyne and myself, and she never expressed interest in the novio until she saw i was gonna get one. Once she decided she was gonna cock block me, she found out about Keyne, and she was forced to pass too, just cuz its the right thing to do. Leaha had no idea that Keyne wanted the novio either, which reinforces the statement that Rollan either lied or just didnt communicate with us on the matter. An interesting side note to this is that i ended up getting my novio 3rd, which is when i should have gotten it, and i told these people that if i known all of that prior, i would have settled for 3rd gladly. So again, much exaggeration and assumptions lead to the misguided and slanderous posts from the people who dont like me. When i came to Unicorn I didnt change my name this time cuz i have nothing to hide, there is just some misguided souls out there.

Thank you for your time, Neoscrilla

P.S. Leaha and Bluefire subsequently moved to Asura, and from what i heard, they took THEIR ls bank and split, so playing the high and mighty may fool some, but i have a laundry list of people on Leviathan that will discredit you and give examples of your "douchedom," some from the ls (TerraFlare) that you speak of. Oh btw, Xetzu was never a leader, so the remark about me sucking up to leaders to get them to give me drops and/or like me is moot.

Bluefire

Daaaamnnnnnzzzz you got meh even tho I returned my triggers after I left TF. There is plenty of people that can jusstify that lol. Can you justify taking 5 mil from our dyna shell because a RDM said that he was to busy sleeping the mobs to cure lol? Also can you justify you leaving LS over a YYR TOD lol? Or can you justify you having a nervous break down every other day? Think Dr.SkinnyPimp's bullshit finally cought up with him! Also go ahead and get those ppl to discredit what I say.

I only speak of what I've seen and what I know. As for what you did on Phoenix this was a BG check done by another LS that Neo wanted to join when he switched to Levi.

Back Ground Check. Please help me out - Killing Ifrit

Edit:
    I just read my post and I look like a total asshole, which I usually dont like to do. Let me write down few good things about him. What he said about Rollan is true and I'm preatty sure Roll did make him look bad when he joined the shell. He was extrimly active when he joined and never missed events. He plays his BLM really well and has some of the best gear for it. Generally he is a nice guy and was one of my best friends for a while. I talked to him on vent many times and in tells as well. He had some RL issues I guess and after we reshelled he started acting real emo. That eventually lead to him leaving the shell for a bullshit reason. However when he left he had over 10 sea triggers on him which he promptly returned when asked for.

Im on the same page as Ryne. I tought of him as my best friend before he left. After he left he became really mean which I couldn't get because even after he left I didn't say one bad word to him. He really pissed me off when he sent me that "Sandy-nigga" message tho >.>

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Your last ffxiah entry is July 31, 2007 for Phoenix.

But yeah, I guess this is the real Miniscrilla lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Thanks for the responses, we've made our decision in regards to his App. if a mod could lock this we've no further use for a background check

Quote Originally Posted by xDantex View Post
    First off he is a so-so player at best.

Second he is a hardcore emo-tarutaru and what people are failing to mention here is that if he does not get his way he will have a gigantic bitch fit and cry to the leaders forever and a day.

Previously he was on Phoenix iirc where he lead a shell. He ended up stealing that linkshell's entire bank along with pop-items and stuff. I don't know the logistics of how he left his last linkshell, but in Terraflare and Spykeflail I know both Leaha and Rollan regreted giving him a leader spot when reflecting on it. I will try to get them to post on here to that extent. I was in a shell with him at two points and there was constantly drama surrounding this guy.

Honestly just looking at stuff in terms of the long run, he jumped servers before for bad blood, probably same case here. Ever notice how everyone in this thread is from November 2008 join dates? Probobly an indication he is trolling this thread and having his friends beef up his app to save this thread before real people comment on here.

In regards to Xetzu's comment about really caring about other players. He is a loot-whore, when the process came to him trying to get his Novio - did not pass to Keyne in regards to that comment, he fought hard against him to get it, he sort of cushions up to the leaders so he gets what he wants. More or less why Xetzu and Ertai probably liked him. He also did not run any dynamis-linkshell to speak of. Often the cause of many wipes in sea as he often nukes like dunes BLM. Also has some serious anger problems, like I said, hardcore emo-tarutaru.

Verdict: Void - Angry, Emo, Loot-whore, Drama-filled, Annoying Tarutaru. Probably some sketchy attempt to get out with more linkshell's stuff or because no linkshells wants him on Leviathan. Not surprised.

Rollan and Leaha, back me up on this fool.

You should wait for other comments from his other leaders. And take note of when people joined Bluegartr as well for credibility. Not this joining in November and posting stuff.

I do not know what he did on Pheonix. However.

1. I do not have a "November 2008 join date"
    and
    2. I have never been a shell holder or a sack. I just know good players when I see them.

It's just a shame when people with differing viewpoints clash horns instead of accepting a different point of view. Thats the way I see it at least.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

For those of you saying he stole stuff from people on phoenix it is a lie i was a leader of his Ls on phoenix called EternalCalm we did good got sky done yes sky only he did not steal anything at all and what ls bank thats kinda funny he even gave members gil out of his own pocket because h felt bad left on good terms Btw hey mini its toy! Dedicated guy here and btw next time u say someone stole something and u wernt there to witness it refrain from posting plz.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Thanks for the responses, we've made our decision in regards to his App. if a mod could lock this we've no further use for a background check
    Thank you!