Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arximiro View Post
    The comment was mostly directed towards him being a cock. On a personal note I don't like the Simpsons.. It's a poorly drawn cartoon with mainstream shitty jokes for middle America. F A I L.

DBZ vs Simpsons GO
    Saying you like DBZ is the same as saying you are gay.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The comment was mostly directed towards him being a cock. On a personal note I don't like the Simpsons.. It's a poorly drawn cartoon with mainstream shitty jokes for middle America. F A I L.

DBZ vs Simpsons GO
    and keeping things interesting with Simpsons v. DBZ:

A poorly drawn cartoon when we can actually make out what's drawn by the artist? DBZ is shit. The characters are never drawn the same size/way twice. and you wanna criticize it's plot because it has "Mainstream shitty joke for middle America."? lol DBZ has to use 10 minute "POWER BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!" scenes just for filler so they can actually fill their 23 minute time slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cow_k View Post
    Regardless, only on BG would you find such a collection of people acting like their life is over due to the correction of an exploit instead of just saying, "Well, it was nice while it lasted".
    This is the same group that constantly badgers SE about Absolute Virtue.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So many people on BG who hates BG.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Ghikque View Post
    and keeping things interesting with Simpsons v. DBZ:

A poorly drawn cartoon when we can actually make out what's drawn by the artist? DBZ is shit. The characters are never drawn the same size/way twice. and you wanna criticize it's plot because it has "Mainstream shitty joke for middle America."? lol DBZ has to use 10 minute "POWER BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!" scenes just for filler so they can actually fill their 23 minute time slot.
    You know you sit on the edge of your chair during those episodes! Seriously though the funimation DBZ is shit, but the Manga and JP version was pretty decent.

Honestly, looking back and seeing some of the comments about Mods deleting threads where people discussed this exploit is also a complete joke. This whole place really is just one giant circle jerk isn't it? I guess alerting the community to possibility injustices, which this whole thing definitely was to a lot of people who worked legitimately for their gear is something we don't have the right to know?

Between this and so many other things I've seen pop up in the last few months, I have to say this is the most corrupt ffxi community in existence. It's honestly a pretty disgusting sight and I personally hope that Square does very little actual research into how to make this game using BG as a source. Practically no one here deserves a damn thing.

That's why it was hidden on every end game forum, not just BG? Even the fucking people on alla were like "Suprised it took this long to get nerfed" ... god, go fucking cry more because you were out of the loop and didn't get your drops. If you don't like the people on this forum and think everyones an ass for keeping a great secret hidden, then why the fuck are you still here? Click the little x on the top right, and get the fuck away.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    So many people on BG who hates BG.
    ^ this.

Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

If it was my birthday, I'd probably ask for this to be locked over a birthday ban request.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I think the ones who are saying "haha, in your face for hiding this" are actually intending to say, "you're all bitches for not telling me so I could exploit this as well. Q__________Q"

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Words words words words woooooooords words words
    Seriously, get off your box before you fall and hurt yourself.

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

BG Level

You know you sit on the edge of your chair during those episodes! Seriously though the funimation DBZ is shit, but the Manga and JP version was pretty decent.
    K let me say it again: IF YOU LIKE DBZ YOU ARE GAY AS HELL.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    I think the ones who are saying "haha, in your face for hiding this" are actually intending to say, "you're all bitches for not telling me so I could exploit this as well. Q__________Q"
    Not really. Some of us have known, but just don't feel like exploiting it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I will give you this, but sadly, that's not the most popular versions. DBZ, as a whole, is recognized mostly from it's animation

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Simpsons was intentionally created by Matt Groenig to "Be so easy to draw a 4 year old could do it". When he created his characters, he wanted to make it easier on the animators as back in the 90s you actually had to hand draw each frame of a moving character. These days you can go as complex as you like, but to do it back then you'd have to fork over the budget of a feature film.

Honestly, looking back and seeing some of the comments about Mods deleting threads where people discussed this exploit is also a complete joke. This whole place really is just one giant circle jerk isn't it? I guess alerting the community to possibility injustices, which this whole thing definitely was to a lot of people who worked legitimately for their gear is something we don't have the right to know?

Between this and so many other things I've seen pop up in the last few months, I have to say this is the most corrupt ffxi community in existence. It's honestly a pretty disgusting sight and I personally hope that Square does very little actual research into how to make this game using BG as a source. Practically no one here deserves a damn thing.
    SE doesn't base it's game off BG at all, this is not an affiliated website.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

anyone care to write me a quick pm with the method behind this? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    Nope. Just "haha that's how gimps got drops".

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by pchan View Post
    Nope. Just "haha that's how gimps got drops".
    Do you ever stop bragging about your little Salvage group? Shut the fuck up.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I never said I had any problem with the exploit, rather the censorship involved. I also never said I had any problem with people keeping it a secret. You people need to learn how to fucking read. However, if some asshole wants to spread the secret, fine. Don't censor them. Excuse me for believing that free speech is indeed a good thing worth fighting for.

I'd be hard pressed to believe that Alla would censor this, nor some of the JP boards which most of you originally got the information from. You weren't too upset about them leaving that stuff up for public consumption.

It's all great until it comes around and bites you in the ass some day.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

TO EVERYONE WHO ASKED WHAT THE TRICK WAS :

Spoiler: show

You were able to teleport to sky via the tele pads, and into salvage via the tele pads in sky. There was a glitch that lets you (with the correct title) use the green tele pads in sky to take you into salvage zones without spending AP

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    TO EVERYONE WHO ASKED WHAT THE TRICK WAS :

Spoiler: show

You were able to teleport to sky via the tele pads, and into salvage via the tele pads in sky. There was a glitch that lets you (with the correct title) use the green tele pads in sky to take you into salvage zones without spending AP
    k

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast