BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    thats what I figured well I made it through draenor only doing 1.5 areas so thats kinda lame, I'll never get flying here so I dont even know what the rest looks like lol meh why couldnt they unlock flying with the new xpac
    They compress the XP for levels in Draenor for an easy ride to 100. Draenor flying is fucking stupid. I didn't unlock it in like 3-4 weeks of playing. Forcing dailies and other boring nonsense to unlock is lame.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Almost all of it was shit I had already done, with the exception of the Tanaan dailies, and they were fun just long enough to get my toon up to Revered and to pick up those three mounts from the 4 mini-boss rares. After that, I didn't really bother going back.

Parts of Draenor are really gorgeous though. I main Horde but I have a couple Alliance toons and I'm mad jealous that the Alliance start zone was Shadowmoon because it's so fucking pretty. I have so many screenshots of that zone. Frostfire can't even remotely compare.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

if my refer a friend gets legion and uses the 100boost will they have 50 levels to give on that char?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

my weapon hit 870 today, good times. sustaining ~200k on fights, and my burst sits somewhere in the 340-380k range, sometimes higher if multiple targets. enh ftw

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    my weapon hit 870 today, good times. sustaining ~200k on fights, and my burst sits somewhere in the 340-380k range, sometimes higher if multiple targets. enh ftw
    Ele is such a fucking letdown.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

if my refer a friend gets legion and uses the 100boost will they have 50 levels to give on that char?
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/recrui...ranting-levels

If you boost, I think you accumulate levels. Not 100% on that though. It's been quite awhile since I did it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

No its a one time thing. I used a 100 boost on my now main to get her from 60-100 and it consumed it.

However if you do the boost at level60 you will get your two professions as well as first aid jumped to 700 plus some 640 gear (That's what I got in pre-legion 7.0.3 at least)

In your experience, is it doable to upgrade 2 relics at the same time? I am still undecided between Arms or Fury (lv. 105 atm) and so I'm wondering if I can improve both weapons as I level, switch them around, etc.

Or is the game designed so that you choose one?

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

By relics do you mean the artifact weapons? Right now it's quite easy to get them all to a high ilvl (as long as you're willing to risk getting a legendary drop for the wrong spec if the two specs have different relic slot types).

As far as artifact power, you'll want to stick with one while leveling but once you hit 110 it's easy to get them all to about 10 traits, and then after that you can probably keep an offspec weapon about 4 or 5 traits behind the main spec without investing too much extra effort. Anything more than that and you'll be giving up some progress on your main spec weapon, but unless you plan on pushing mythic+ dungeons or mythic raiding, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I think I'm going to end up moving away from Elemental to Resto or Enh. I'm not doing enough damage. Gonna start building up the artifact for resto this weekend.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

what exactly will I gain out of an upgraded garrison? the trueiron ore and blackrocks dont make any money as is, i dont see the garden making money, my enchanting building doesnt make money
    I dont really care for professions so what else is there?
    L3 Barn with follower makes money, Hexweave is still the best bag until next expansion, or possibly a major patch.
    I'm maintaining my sub with tokens, and my single garrison accounts for a very large portion of that cost. Grab a friend or two, spend a single half-hour each month building up a stack of caged alpha wolves.
    Once you hit "I have nothing to use garrison resources on", yes you do, barn rush orders. That's half a stack of fur, rfn, baby.

The mine and garden isn't worth much, but L3 with follower and work orders, it adds up at the end of the month. Just stow the stuff in your crafting reagent bank tab, and sell when you hit a full 200 stack.
    And no, the enchanting building isn't worthwhile, it's usually worth more to vendor WoD gear than disenchanting it.
    But there is another small building that generates non-soulbound mats you can sell, find out what it is and use that one. Again, it's not big money, but it adds up.

And if you don't have Legion, you may as well. I don't have it either, I don't got $50 atm.
    Hell, if it weren't for my PC crashes damping motivation, and the triple factor of XIV 3.4 & fall TV season on the way, and still needing to do D3 S7,
    I'd probably go full hog and get a quad of characters to 100 with full garrisons and doing a full set of old raids each week, and use all that gold to offer 3 tokens worth for a copy of Legion.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I will keep doing the old raids forever. They are so much fun and a half-decent gold investment. Especially Panda stuff and Cataclysm. Maybe one day I'll get the other binding one day.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Old raids are a shitload of fun. Which reminds me, it's Tuesday so I can run MC on my Shammy again for the set from there.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

You mean I can not get the other fucking drop from Geddon for the 1000000000th time.

Yep. No drop this week either.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I should mention, my Shammy is 73. The buff they did to old raids with the stat squish at the Draenor pre-patch made this shit so fucking faceroll it's almost laughable.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah. It's a single spell spamfest for anyone over 70

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

8k away from second golden on balance and have both resto and guardian artolifacts at 13 traits. i846 now.

I really need to pick one although and stay with it. Rogue or DK?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

For anyone who plays feral druid or has done mythics with one, how does it seem to stack up to other dps right now? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it feels like my burst aoe is incredibly lacking compared to other dps, while numbers on bosses seem more competitive. Thoughts?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Feral relies on dots, so their aoe won't compare to fire mage or DH for example.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    Feral relies on dots, so their aoe won't compare to fire mage or DH for example.
    Their aoe is actually quite good, at least on mythic trash

Single target feral is top tier, but they have probably the highest skill cap in the game next to wind walkers atm. Very possible to be absolutely worthless if the player isn't good

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk