Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Slott View Post
    Wintergrasp has been instant capture for quite some time now. All you need to do is click the orb, and it's yours.

You can even capture it dead, as long as you "jumped" before you hit 0 hp...!

I'm using Annyhilde Ring + the Argent exalted one,
    would it be worth to upgrade to Inscribed Loop of Kirin Tor?

In your opinion, is Nobles Deck trinket worth anything for Holy?

(can't link my armory as I logged out as retri)

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomino View Post

sounds like you have too much gold. send me some.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomino View Post

I believe Darkmoon Card: Greatness (Intellect) is still considered best in slot for Holy Paladin, along with the new Pandora's Plea (108 Intellect on it).

For the ring, I assume you meant Inscribed Signet (Crit, SP, Haste), unless you suddenly rolled a Priest instead of Pally. <_< The Signet is an upgrade to your current rings, but not sure it's worth getting. If you raid 10 and 25 man Naxx, or better yet Ulduar, it's less valuable.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue View Post
    On the subject of Wintergrasp, should I get Platinum Disks of Sorcery - Item - World of Warcraft or Titan-forged Rune of Alacrity - Item - World of Warcraft first?

I'm playing arcane at the moment, so haste is pretty sweet. Will I see more benefit from the almost 100 resilience or popping out of fear etc? idk
    You really want one of your trinkets to have the 'PvP trinket' effect (snare, root, loss of control break). I'd get that first as it's very powerful even if it doesn't seem like it at first with the longish 2 minute cooldown. Once you have one, you'll never want to PvP without it unless you're going for retarded damage for fun or gimmick.

Otherwise, mix and match the WG trinkets to your liking. Haste/Haste, SP/Haste, SP/SP, or whatever fits your play style and other gear.

I believe Darkmoon Card: Greatness (Intellect) is still considered best in slot for Holy Paladin
    read a few things on that trinket and there are diff opinions it seems. that's why I'm still puzzled.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Rogue halp!

So i've started a rogue, loved it. I'm 16 now and I was wondering, does it get better later on? I'm starting to really struggle. I get parried and dodged like a madman; it feels like my accuracy is complete crap. I've taken like 4 other jobs through these levels and never had the level of issues i do with rogue. Also, does energy management get any better? It feels like half the time I'm waiting for my energy to refill. I never really had this problem with my cat form druid.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Rogue was probably my fastest class 1-70. Are you combat? Keeping SnD up?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Yeah i read i had to go combat to level so i did. Usually i do 2x SS > SnD > SS > evis. I just see a ton of parry/miss and it's driving me bonkers.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Zodar's Rogue Leveling Tips
    I used that as a guide when I leveled up. Once you get to 21(5/5 precision) it should be a bit better.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Rogue flat out sucks until 22. You're a gimp Warrior with less health and armor.

At 20 you have Poisons, and at 22 you have Cheap Shot; suddenly, the world is your plaything. CS-SnD-SS/Evis to death, using sap/blind/vanish as appropriate with adds; stuff just explodes.

Stick with it, it'll get WAY better. And energy management gets better as you go along too thanks to Precision and other talents that improve overall efficiency.

My turn:

1) I'm tired of having to type /console cameradistancemaxfactor 4 every time i login/crash/reloadui, is there a way to make that permanent/automatic?

2) I bought a Belkin n52te speedpad cause I was tired of reaching across my keyboard for buttons and missing; I've rearranged my bars the way I want them, but Bartender keeps snapping the bar layout to 4x3 instead of 5x3. I can change it manually (sort of; Bartender has a 12 button limit, but if I type 14 it changes the layout to 5x3 as I want it to) but it again only sticks until logout/reloadui. Is there a way to hack this or another bar addon that will allow me to put 14 buttons in a single mapped and conjoined barspace in the layout of the n52 keys (5-5-4 is the key layout), or again at the very least make the bartender change automatic/streamlined/permanent? Being a druid, using multiple short bars to "fake" it isn't an option because of stance paging.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

You could try macroing it into your main abilities or mount button..etc. I don't know if there's a way to keep it permanently active though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Rogue flat out sucks until 22. You're a gimp Warrior with less health and armor.

At 20 you have Poisons, and at 22 you have Cheap Shot; suddenly, the world is your plaything. CS-SnD-SS/Evis to death, using sap/blind/vanish as appropriate with adds; stuff just explodes.

Stick with it, it'll get WAY better. And energy management gets better as you go along too thanks to Precision and other talents that improve overall efficiency.
    Thank you. I was hoping this was the case. So i'm just at a bad part of the leveling process. I do love rogue so i'll stick to it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

1) I'm tired of having to type /console cameradistancemaxfactor 4 every time i login/crash/reloadui, is there a way to make that permanent/automatic?
    /script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",30)

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Thank you. I was hoping this was the case. So i'm just at a bad part of the leveling process. I do love rogue so i'll stick to it.
    Finally I can offer you a few tips and pay u back with all the help you've given me on dk, lol.

If you ahvent already I suggest capping your first aid, its so helpful to see your health go back up in 2-3 ticks. I would suggest SS>SND>SS>SS>SND and mob should be dead. Also that guide they gave you is really good, its what I used while lvling rogue.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    /script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",30)
    Do this once and it'll stick, or is this a macro thing?

what's the most "solo-oriented" paladin spec?
    I was looking for something to kill strong Elites with, or solo TBC heroics and so on...

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Protection.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Norellicus View Post
    Do this once and it'll stick, or is this a macro thing?
    Macro, but it's one click the whole time you're logged in so it's worth it. I just keep that macro on my "Quest items" bar.

Random question : Thorim is just AoE his adds and disarm the tall dudes > continue to AoE right? Spent 2hours wiping to him on 25man today because my raid group was doing some weird no AoE on the adds strat (first time we fought him). And no casters/ranged in the gaunt :>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

we send all our ranged/casters into the gaunt, and melee aoe down adds in the arena. As for the whirlwind guys, we have yet to find a good way to handle those :[