+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 539 FirstFirst ... 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Question Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

If anyone needs US-Horde, https://www.twitch.tv/groovyzues only has like 20 viewers now and is pulling 1-2 each run. Probably wont take long to get in.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    In the finder, where I make my groups each week anyway, there are ilvl requirements the raid leader can set. You will very likely not get invited to an H Arch PUG that low. You also can't see raids in the finder if it's required level is set above your own. But like I said for the guy above, I am capable of carrying someone low ilvl, I would just invite you outside of the finder system.
    Just wanted to say thanks, again, for the run tonight, and the Moose. The group one-shot the encounters, and gave me a Staff and Helm as well, which was awesome. In addition, I picked up Southern Wind Drake, so it was a really good night.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

You're welcome!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

can anyone explain to me healing in this game on holy paladin, I'm 88 and I've never healed before but I just tried it out with mostly int gear and my flash of light does 3k and I literally cant keep someone alive

so either I'm doing something horribly wrong or my gear is not right or something please help

is this even a healer weapon? i know my chest/rings/trinkets dont have any int on them but the rest is the legion box gear so its all str/int stuff

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

was the tank shitty? I'm 108 but the only issues I run into is if I have a non-warrior/druid tank. This DK I was grouped with was TERRIBLE to heal for. He was squishy as fuck

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Read this

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/holy-pa...owns-abilities

I haven't healed as a Pally in forever but it seems straight forward.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's only like 5 buttons and I have read guides like that, I'm just wondering if I wasn't even using the right weapon or something because that is unbelievably weak to heal 3k HP to someone with 70k pool

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Definitely a healer weapon.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

After not playing for 5 years I decided to sub again to try the new expansion, I've been playing WAR and holy shit, it either does very poor damage or I'm doing something wrong, I used to play DK during Ulduar and did a bit of Fire Lands in Cata and remember out parsing most people, but now I have a really hard time keeping up with your random player#4329 in DF, I've already read guides on sites like Icy-Veins but I really miss a forum like Elitist Jerks.

They simplified the rotations quite a bit from when I last played, you only use a handful of skills now and it's all priority based, I'm using an addon that tells me what skill I should press because keeping track of a buff that last 4 seconds (Enrage) and shit like that is kind of a headache. I miss having a rotation I can do with muscle memory and only focus on skill procs/the game.

Also, Fury Warrior survivability is pretty shit, I die a lot if I try to fight groups without full cooldowns.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

You should be arms, it wrecks everything or you're doing something wrong.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Really? Arms is better than Fury? Damn, I invested quite a bit on the artifact already...

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I used to have an addon that would basically put recount ontop of omen. When we were in a fight, omen would be on top, then when the fight was over, recount was on top.

Anyone know the name of it and does it still exist?

I'd like it for my tank.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Don't use omen threat doesn't matter anymore

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Don't use omen threat doesn't matter anymore
    k

Another question:

Is there an addon that still allows you to see your WoD garrison reports? We made horde characters to go to a erver with friends, and I want to use it to get my crafting up. Orderhall button replaced it, though.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

is recount accurate? I'm sure im mostly useless at 40ish on rogue but I've had tanks doing 2x my/other dps damage on trash and on single target bossfights according to that.. my gear isnt appropriate maybe but there is basically no rotation to fuck up, are tanks that strong?

is heirloom gear the difference? I'm just confused

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    is recount accurate? I'm sure im mostly useless at 40ish on rogue but I've had tanks doing 2x my/other dps damage on trash and on single target bossfights according to that.. my gear isnt appropriate maybe but there is basically no rotation to fuck up, are tanks that strong?

is heirloom gear the difference? I'm just confused
    Yes and yes. Tanks are really strong at early level, along with heirlooms they will usually top damage charts.

tanks will do like 70% of the damage in early level dungeons up til like...cata maybe, if they have heirlooms. it's pretty funny. might even top damage later than that, dont remember

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    k

Another question:

Is there an addon that still allows you to see your WoD garrison reports? We made horde characters to go to a server with friends, and I want to use it to get my crafting up. Orderhall button replaced it, though.

Just FYI, I found one that does: Broker Garrison and Guild Hall addon will show both places.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Another thing that is probably fiddling with Recount parsing in Legion dungeons is the scaling tech. As I understand it, higher level players dealing more displayed DPS aren't necessarily killing the mobs faster than you because their 'version' also has more HP. I don't think that the current damage parsers have any way to gauge the differences.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

They keep saying rep is less "grindy"

I think they mean "You really can't get rep fast at all so don't bother"