+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 539 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Question Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Cats are slightly better dps, but you probably won't notice the difference while leveling.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Cats are slightly better dps, but you probably won't notice the difference while leveling.
    Thanks for all your help.

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Don't pay the 5k yet for artisan flying. Word around the water cooler is blizzard is dropping the price to 2k on dec. 12th's patch.
    fair enough, i've got finals coming up anyway so not playing wow is top on my list of shit to do.

edit: also a bit skeptical, but 8 days to save 3k is fine with me.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Darkmoon Card: Greatness - Item - World of Warcraft

CHRISTMAS ON A CRACKER I WANT ONE

How does the whole 'inscription for darkmoon cards' work? How hard is leveling inscription compared to something like Alchemy or Eng (figure I can take it up on my DK if nothing else)?

And on that same vein, I'm guessing inscription would greatly interfere with my herbalism+alchemy druid in terms of material manufacture?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Norellicus View Post
    Darkmoon Card: Greatness - Item - World of Warcraft

CHRISTMAS ON A CRACKER I WANT ONE

How does the whole 'inscription for darkmoon cards' work? How hard is leveling inscription compared to something like Alchemy or Eng (figure I can take it up on my DK if nothing else)?

And on that same vein, I'm guessing inscription would greatly interfere with my herbalism+alchemy druid in terms of material manufacture?
    Inscription is ezmode. I have it sitting at like 250, have herb sitting at 356. Just have to get double the amount of mats it took you to level herb to its max skill per profession level to make sure you have it in sync.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

Whats the best way to get Wyrmrest accord rep? 550 rep a day from dailies aint gonna cut it haha

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Wear the tabard...?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by izembo View Post
    Whats the best way to get Wyrmrest accord rep? 550 rep a day from dailies aint gonna cut it haha
    tabard, run heroics endlessly.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

How long did your rest experience last? I thought it capped around 1.5 levels worth but I had rest exp all the way to 80.

E. Body
    BG Level

it's probably due to the ridiculous amount of quest xp you're getting compared to non-quest xp.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    it's probably due to the ridiculous amount of quest xp you're getting compared to non-quest xp.
    I must have gotten more than 2 levels (assuming the 1.5 of rest + more gained from logged out while getting to 80) just from killing alone. It would take just 10-11 kills to equal what a quest gave me seeing as how I was getting near 2k exp per kill, nearly every quest involved, directly or not, killing a bunch of dudes.

E. Body
    BG Level

Honestly I don't know then.

I'll get back to you when I level my Paladin that's been gathering rest since WoTLK came out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Inscription is a complete waste of effort imo. I have 465 herbalism (tauren), and 337 inscrip. No glyphs sell well at all; already the market is overflowing where almost every single glyph is under 5g. It's easy, but really pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    How long did your rest experience last? I thought it capped around 1.5 levels worth but I had rest exp all the way to 80.
    On my 20-something mage it capped at 150% Rest Experience.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Inscription is a complete waste of effort imo. I have 465 herbalism (tauren), and 337 inscrip. No glyphs sell well at all; already the market is overflowing where almost every single glyph is under 5g. It's easy, but really pointless.
    Not really interested in the money, I can sell herbs for that; want one of those darkmoon nobles decks :3

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Norellicus View Post
    Not really interested in the money, I can sell herbs for that; want one of those darkmoon nobles decks :3
    I think that his point is you can make WAY more money being a miner and just buying the cards than grinding out the darkmoon cards yourself.

Of course you will have to wait a while before you can assemble a full deck this way, but at least you're not vendoring 99.99% of what your profession brings to the table.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Oh, that 'make a darkmoon card' doesn't always give you a usable card?

I thought it would and I could just sell the ones that aren't for my deck lol

blax n gunz
    BG Level

You can make one of four different types of cards.

The other three types are kind of...bad...compared to the noble's decks.

I imagine at some point the QQ'ing about it might reach a fever pitch and Blizzard will correct the imbalance, but I'm not holding my breath for that moment. It's probablyi a year away, since you can make some serious money if you're willing to sell all your noble's cards.

Is there any guides for setting up a two box account and having macros set up to perform actions like auto attack when the main character does? im considering leveling a rogue but its slow work grinding to 60 and with the RAF i could get there 3x as fast, so any info is appreciated

Relic Horn
    BG Level

An RL friend is quitting and giving me his account. I'm really only interested in one of his characters. How do I transfer his character onto my account? Is the only thing I need to do is change his billing info to be the same as mine?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 539 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast