Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

NFL Week 14 - Crunch time...Big Game week!

First...FUCK YOU RAMS FUCK YOU RAMS...
    The Rams game is getting shown here over the Dallas/Pitt game. I'm fucking pissed.

So this week has huge playoff implications. Falcons, Cowboys, Ravens, Dolphins, Bucs/Panthers, etc...Cowboys are in an almost must win in one of the hardest places to win a game. Falcons are coasting right along, and the Ravens start a brutal schedule. 4 more weeks to see where the chips shall fall.

Oakland @ San Diego - Both teams are tone, but the Chargers have to play for pride. The Raiders are just a fucking dumpster fire.

Jacksonville @ Chicago - Again, same premise, Chicago has a lot to play for. They need to keep up with Minnesota and Minnesota has an auto-win this week.

Cleveland @ Tennessee - lol

Philadelphia @ New York Giants - Giants won this game already, but this is interesting to me. I picked against the Giants last time and it blew up in my face. BUT OH YEAH, I'M DOING IT AGAIN!

Minnesota @ Detroit - I want to call it, I really do. What do I have to lose? I mean, if I get it wrong I'm just being me, but if I call both a Giants and Vikings upset, that makes me brilliant right? 1-15!

Houston @ Green Bay - Houston is playing with a meaningless purpose. Why? I don't know. They could give Green Bay trouble, but I can't see them winning.

Atlanta @ New Orleans - New Orleans is just too damn good at home. I still like the Falcons over the Cowboys, but I'm not liking this matchup.

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis - Indi in a 3 point victory! Seriously, not one damn offensive touchdown? Hey, at least the defense is stepping up...

Miami @ Buffalo - Miami has one win against them when they were actually playing well. Miami is still playing well and Buffalo has dissolved. Miami wins.

New England @ Seattle - We'll see if Cassel can come back after a devastating loss. They should have a good opportunity here.

Kansas City @ Denver - KC has one win against Denver! Nonetheless, Denver is hitting a bit of a groove. They are getting good play out of the back field, they just need to step up the defense to get this Broncos team really rolling.

New York Jets @ San Francisco - San Francisco with a surprise win last week, but it's going to take a miracle to win this week. Then again, it's Christmas and I need a Jets loss.

St. Louis @ Arizona - Fuck this game.

Dallas @ Pittsburgh - If I had to win one game and only one game, the LAST game I'd want to play is a road game at Pittsburgh. Good luck Dallas, you're going to need it. Maybe God will look down on us and we'll see T.O. get Welkered.

Washington @ Baltimore - This is the start of a tough Baltimore schedule. They really need this win to stay in the wildcard picture, because it's going to get much worse.

Tampa Bay @ Carolina - I actually have some faith in Carolina in this game. I think both will coast into the playoffs, so I see this as a largely irrelevant game.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

The Carolina/Bucs game is hardly irrelevant, its for the division lead. Also My upset of the week is a fan boy pick, cowboy's by 3. We must win this game to have a chance and D Ware will have a sack or two of Big Ben. Also, tyche thanks for making the new thread early, im tired of reading about plax.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Neither team is going anywhere and they are both going to the playoffs. It's irrelevant outside of which team is going to lose the fastest in January.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Neither team is going anywhere and they are both going to the playoffs. It's irrelevant outside of which team is going to lose the fastest in January.
    I'll agree they wont go anywhere in the playoff's but for the two teams its an important game, more so for Carolina because the Bucs whacked them earlier by 24.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Oakland @ San Diego
    Jacksonville @ Chicago
    Cleveland @ Tennessee
    Philadelphia @ New York Giants
    Minnesota @ Detroit
    Houston @ Green Bay
    Atlanta @ New Orleans
    Cincinnati @ Indianapolis
    Miami@ Buffalo
    New England @ Seattle - Upset of the week
    Kansas City @ Denver
    New York Jets @ San Francisco
    St. Louis @ Arizona
    Dallas @ Pittsburgh - Please prove me wrong Dallas ; ;
    Washington @ Baltimore
    Tampa Bay @ Carolina - Me and Miz are BFFs

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Not liking that the Vikes get to play the worst team in their league as the first game without the Williamses's's. It's like a warm-up to get it right for the following week. Ugh, why must I hold onto hope that the Packers can make the playoffs...

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Have no clue what games I'm getting right now.

Oakland @ San Diego
    Jacksonville @ Chicago
    Cleveland @ Tennessee
    Philadelphia@ New York Giants
    Minnesota @ Detroit
    Houston @ Green Bay
    Atlanta @ New Orleans
    Cincinnati @ Indianapolis
    Miami @ Buffalo
    New England @ Seattle
    Kansas City @ Denver
    New York Jets @ San Francisco
    St. Louis @ Arizona
    Dallas @ Pittsburgh
    Washington @ Baltimore - Depends on if Portis plays or not.
    Tampa Bay @ Carolina - NFC South teams have lost two games at home all year.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Why do you keep picking against the Giants D:

They need this game to lock up the division and the #1 seed, they won't mess around. McNabb may have saved his job against a bad Cardinal defense, but I expect the giant rush to get after him early. Not to mention the weather in NJ/NY for Sunday is calling for a high of 37 with a chance of snow, meaning it's likely going to be a smash-mouth run-or-die football game, which plays right into the Giants hands. I know the Giants are due to lose a game before the end of the season, but I'd pick them big in this one.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Not when I can have you link it to me :3

Looks like I have Cleveland/Tennessee (Ohgod), Atlanta/NO (Woot), and Dallas/Pittsburgh. Not bad.

Dallas needs to beat Pittsburgh for the Titans...

It is sad, I rooted for the Pats last week and now the Cowboys this week. The two teams I hate the most.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

All eyes are on CHARLOTTE Monday baby!!!

Kyo lets go to the game and run on the field, you down? I will wear my Fuck TO jersey.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post

Kyo lets go to the game and run on the field, you down? I will wear my Fuck TO jersey.
    Lol i wanna go so bad, but the scalp ticket prices will probably make me cringe hardcore. Also Espn has the sexiest slow-mo replays ever created during their MNF games.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Oakland @ San Diego
    Jacksonville @ Chicago
    Cleveland @ Tennessee
    Philadelphia @ New York Giants - Close game as always but Go G-men!
    Minnesota @ Detroit - Upset of the season and the only chance for the Lions to get a Win
    Houston @ Green Bay - I like the future of the texans
    Atlanta @ New Orleans
    Cincinnati @ [b]Indianapolis[/b[
    Miami@ Buffalo
    New England @ Seattle
    Kansas City @ Denver
    New York Jets @ San Francisco - Jets Giants superbowl anyone?
    St. Louis @ Arizona
    Dallas @ Pittsburgh Toughest place to get a road win it'll be close though.
    Washington @ Baltimore
    Tampa Bay @ Carolina

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I know right lol

I am going to hold up an lolrandymoss sign to let you know its me lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post

Hopefuly if I go shirtless VY will appear out of thin air and I can bitch slap him in person.

Also week 14, bandwagon fans will start to show up and already have.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oakland @ San Diego - Can't bring myself to pick Oakland on the road

Jacksonville @ Chicago - Chicago has more motivation, Jags are pathetic right now

Cleveland @ Tennessee - May actually be a tight game, but Browns QB, yeah not happening

Philadelphia@ New York Giants - I picked this for 2 reasons, first I just have this feeling about the Eagles, like they've turned a corner like they did when Garcia became the starter (probably because Reid isn't calling plays anymore). Second the Giants are due for a let down and I don't see anyone else beating them. Either way it will be yet another close, hard fought game between them.

Minnesota @ Detroit - This is the only shot Detroit has of winning this season

Houston @ Green Bay - every time I think Houston is getting good they lose

Atlanta @ New Orleans - Atlanta is due for a letdown, and honestly I still don't think they are very good

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis - Indy's not laying 2 stinkers in a row, not on Cincy anyway

Miami @ Buffalo - Buffalo sucks, I'm sorry to say it

New England @ Seattle - Pats win easy here

Kansas City @ Denver - I don't trust Denver at all and only picking them because they are at home

New York Jets @ San Francisco - SF sucks, Jets will bounce back

St. Louis @ Arizona - No contest here, Cards wrap it up this time

Dallas @ Pittsburgh - I still say Dallas is soft, Steelers grind them into the ground

Washington @ Baltimore - Washington is sinking a bit with Portis banged up and Campbell playing back to his normal level

Tampa Bay @ Carolina - Tough pick but Carolina wins it. I don't think the Bucs are as good as their record.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Hopefuly if I go shirtless VY will appear out of thin air and I can bitch slap him in person.

Also week 14, bandwagon fans will start to show up and already have.
    Im with you, lets do it lol.

Flowing from the woodworks left and right.

Oakland @ San Diego - Both teams are tone, but the Chargers have to play for pride. The Raiders are just a fucking dumpster fire.
    When this season have the Chargers played for pride? I still think they'll win this one though, just because of the other QB

Houston @ Green Bay - Houston is playing with a meaningless purpose. Why? I don't know. They could give Green Bay trouble, but I can't see them winning.
    Houston's actually had a decent running game this season, just ended up with some tough breaks along the way. I can actually see them winning this one, but it wouldn't be through a mostly-air attack

Most of the other stuff I agree with though. Denver only lost to KC because Shanahan is horrible in Arrowhead, so they won't lose that game, and the Giants/Eagles game just depends on which McNabb shows up. Lions' D is what makes it hard to accept that pick, but that's the best chance they have at getting a win this season, so why not?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Slaton is a monster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast