+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Any Orcad Pspice user in BG community?

Since my question in OrCAD forum getting ignore, hopefully I can get some answer here lol

There are 4 kind of project that we can do in Pspice.

1. Analog or Mix A/D
    2. PC Board
    3. Programmable Logic
    4. Schematic

The question is that, I know what is the option 1. While I have tried the PC Board too, and it seems like just same as the Analog Mix A/D. So, is it just another same function but we design a PCB circuit?

Also, I still not understand how the programmable logic work. So far, I only know that it might close to some sort of programming language (or I'm wrong).

the last one is the Schematic, my professor just want the answer that why they give a Schematic option while it serves as same function for 1 and 2, but it just can't run the simulation.

Thanks in advance :D

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Osede View Post
    Since my question in OrCAD forum getting ignore, hopefully I can get some answer here lol

There are 4 kind of project that we can do in Pspice.

1. Analog or Mix A/D
    2. PC Board
    3. Programmable Logic
    4. Schematic

The question is that, I know what is the option 1. While I have tried the PC Board too, and it seems like just same as the Analog Mix A/D. So, is it just another same function but we design a PCB circuit?

Also, I still not understand how the programmable logic work. So far, I only know that it might close to some sort of programming language (or I'm wrong).

the last one is the Schematic, my professor just want the answer that why they give a Schematic option while it serves as same function for 1 and 2, but it just can't run the simulation.

Thanks in advance :D
    Schematic option is a layout design using individual sequential or combination logic units, rather than higher level logic like full adder chips, or full ALU chips.

Programmable logic probably deals with MIPS Assembly language, that or chips that you have control over.

Go look it up on their website. I personally use Logic Works, with mipster/spim for my digital systems class.