FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Stop playing your terrible ass ugly blood elf and come play on Ner'Zhul with us.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Stop playing your terrible ass ugly blood elf and come play on Ner'Zhul with us.
    I didn't realize there were other people here on Ner'zhul!

I don't care, make something up!
    BG Level

With elk buff bars, its showing so many poison stacks due to not using envenom, there a way to limit it or something, its annoying! Also, didnt realize i can have more than one rupture up at a time?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/fuzen/deadly.jpg

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Those are quartz buff/debuff bars, not elkano, if you're referring to the bars over your unit frames. Just turn them off in the quartz config, they're pretty useless.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Jintu View Post
    We've gotten the Rogue T8.5 gloves two weeks in a row off of Emalon in Heroic. And there's only one Rogue in the entire guild. Huzzah.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Jintu View Post
    Also, didnt realize i can have more than one rupture up at a time?
    Its someone else's rupture, you need to update whatever debuff tracking mod you have.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Those are quartz buff/debuff bars, not elkano, if you're referring to the bars over your unit frames. Just turn them off in the quartz config, they're pretty useless.
    They're definately ebb, I placed them there and made them fit just enough to fill the target bar. I'm not sure if it's possible to only limit the debuffs I place on the mob in ebb though, I like to know the time left on rupture, the poisons arent that important. I do have the target set to target mob so I may try setting the target to player and see if it records my doing.

edit: just tried getting it to work with ebb, dont think i can make it work, it will show all of the buffs every rogue puts on the target that i have whitelisted (rupture, poisons, etc..). I guess I'll try to use quartz debuffs on the target but im not sure if they will show everything from other rogues or just mine. I just want to see the debuffs I put on the mob!

edit: Got quartz to show the debuffs on the mob but wont this show every debuff, is there a way in quartz to filter whats shown? In the pic, the debuffs above the target is quartz and to the right is ebb that showed every debuff I had whitelisted from each rogue in the raid. This is so frustrating, lol. All i want to see is my target debuffs!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...th_debuffs.jpg

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Heh, I didn't know people used ebb for target debuffs, the config is a pain.

If all you want is rupture you apply to the boss you have to use the filter on the group from the group settings menu.

Then blacklist any of the debuffs you cast on the boss you don't care about (like poisons).

BG Level

Heh, I didn't know people used ebb for target debuffs, the config is a pain.

If all you want is rupture you apply to the boss you have to use the filter on the group from the group settings menu.

Then blacklist any of the debuffs you cast on the boss you don't care about (like poisons).
    See, I've done just that except when in a raid with any other rogue using the same debuffs I have whitelisted (rupture, poisons) it will show their appliance of the debuff as well, not just mine. That's the problem I want to fix, see the picture I posted a few posts up of sarth.

edit: Think I might of found a fix, got this from curse/ej:
    1. Open ElkBuffBars.lua in Notepad
    2. Find the line that contains "isMine = UnitAura". Note that there will be some code before and after this segment in quotes
    3. After this line, add:

if isMine == "player" then
    isMine = true
    else
    isMine = false
    end

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Heh, this is why I don't use EBB for target debuffs.

BG Level

Heh, this is why I don't use EBB for target debuffs.
    Well then recommend me something!

blax n gunz
    BG Level

DoTimer still works fine, even if it shows up as 'Out of Date.'

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quartz's debuffs list works for me. =/

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...609_225204.jpg

HELLO KITTY BUTTON SKIN IS FUCKING AWESOME!

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Chinch

Accomplished a lot this week after returning to the game in April..

First I dinged 80 2 days ago, duel specced holy-ret aiming to mainly be holy. Then I started doing some normal instances and Icecrown chains for some decent entry heroic items... Managed to get 1300-1400 healing. Then I started doing heroics and managed to get the epic libram and shield. After that I hit up a 25man naxx pug and got a nice helm and ring. Woot woot.. I'm at about 1600 and something healing, 26.??% crit and a good amount of haste and mana/5.

I'm on Ner'zhul, Alliance side, so if any of you are there as well, I'd be greatful for some pug raids or heroics or w/e, if you are doing it.

Name is Ghoppi, dwarf pally.

The World of Warcraft Armory

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Someone kept undercutting me by 1 gold on these each time I listed it, no matter the price. If he wants to be a dick , he can be a dick, but I'm a prick, so I undercut him right down to 2k. As you can see , my cuffs got sent back, now there's more for the undercut price I have, so I feel honoured ruining a market for a dick. Then I get this mail

http://wafiks.com/images/wow/undercut.jpg

Ended up giving them to one of my FFXI friends who I brought with me here, will be a nice toy for a mage who has just dinged 80!

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Is that the dude who was cutting you by 1g?

If so lololololol

I can't bring myself to sell BoEs, getting price worked out and dealing with the fees always kills me...send em to alts or donate for guildfolk >.>

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

yeah that's the dude. I had no AH fee to pay really since there was only 1 listing for them ever I think it was 2 gold.