+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Post some Screenshots!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    They made it easier because it was too easy? Impeccable logic.

Gotta Go is/was the exact same premise. Skip two underground phases, win yourself an achievement. Deemed to be too hard, though it would have certainly been made easier with better raid gear, so it was changed.
    Huh, it was one of the easier achievements before...it really isn't any easier now. I think it is harder currently. The old way was -insanely- easy, really.

I said Gotta Go! was gonna get changed too, just never bothered posting it here (BTW, I finished Gotta Go! a long time ago as well...).

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    http://i44.tinypic.com/1zd85rm.jpg

And that's just one bank alt..

I feel like a cocaine dealer.
    You WHORE

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Just some chat log screenshots from when I raided in WoW

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1232689694

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by FailureMidgard View Post
    Huh, it was one of the easier achievements before...it really isn't any easier now. I think it is harder currently. The old way was -insanely- easy, really.

I said Gotta Go! was gonna get changed too, just never bothered posting it here (BTW, I finished Gotta Go! a long time ago as well...).
    I didn't say they made malygos easier, I said they made solarian easier.

In regards to malygos, a misunderstanding there I think. When I say too hard, I meant there were substantial benefits to be gained by stacking a raid with ranged, dks and druids. The fight still gives substantial benefit to stacking your raid with ranged, but it is tuned more off your raid's DPS now than it was your DK/Druid coordination before.

My point with gotta go was that the devs do design achievements with phase-skipping in mind, though in the end the way to skip phases with gotta go was mostly luck based. Therefore, skipping phase 3 in malygos was possibly an intended mechanic. You caught that right? Achievements are made for people to get creative with, sometimes the line between exploiting and getting creative gets a little blurry.

: 3

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...509_135159.jpg

This guy is my hero as a hunter. He just puts me to shame. I so love 25 man pugs... ._ .
    And I forgot to mention he was a whopping 1% of the total damage.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...309_224308.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level

dead links

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

orz @ that.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

So this is such a noob question, but I'm kind of new to WoW, how do you take a screenshot?

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Talila View Post
    So this is such a noob question, but I'm kind of new to WoW, how do you take a screenshot?
    alt z to remove the interface then printscreen button to save it to the screenshots folder

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

dead links

orz....a friend of mine is like 0/90 on those reins.

holy shit gulk move to k't and give me bags

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Samu View Post
    This guy is my hero as a hunter. He just puts me to shame. I so love 25 man pugs... ._ .
    And I forgot to mention he was a whopping 1% of the total damage.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...309_224308.jpg

The World of Warcraft Armory

He's got the talents of a goldfarmer. What the fuck.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Dezzimal, how hard is that run to solo? Could a 80 DK handle it? I can survive quite a bit as unholy. I'd love to farm that place for some cash and work for the mount.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Every class can solo it at 80. Some quicker than others.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yeah it was already pretty soloable at 70 by endurance classes, I bet just about any 80 could do it without breaking a sweat. Avoid the goddamn crypt fiend pulls if you can help it though, or burn them down in short order...fuckers seem to root you without fail and then run back to spam their ranged moves at you...not that it can't be handled, just annoying as shit.

Make sure your bags are empty though lol, you're gonna get a shitton of drops even if you just go in the back gate. I ran stealth mostly and skipped most trash and I'd still end up with full bags (starting with 40ish empty slots) just by the pulls I *had* to take.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Awesome to know, thanks you two.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Tips to a quick baron mount run:
    Starting things to know: Almost all pats and or non-necessary mobs can be avoided with good avoidance skills. You will have to zig-zag between roamers and monster packs, avoid the fast flying gargoyles, and know what to target.

Assuming you have key to the city, start at the cave side entrance (service gate or whatever it's called).

Go in, , go right through the gate. You see undead mobs: go straight north I believe to the next gate, open it up. Head to the left ziggurat first, kill the boss, go inside, kill the acolytes.

Head to the east ziggurat next, kill the boss, go inside kill the acolytes.
    Go north, kill the boss, kill acolytes on the 3rd and last ziggurat.

Go through the gate to the slaughterhouse. Group up the aboms and kill them with whatever aoe you have (you can do it in 2 seperate pulls or 1 for speed). When the last abomination dies, run into the abom house and fight rammstein (Go inside the door, this makes the run much quicker, since if you kill him outside, you have to wait a minute or 2 before the door opens)

As you fight rammstein, make sure your back is facing the inside of the "house" and not towards the door. Rammstein has a knockback and can push you through the door causing you to wait if you aren't positioned properly. Upon rammstein's death, 6 monsters spawn that are pretty easy, down them and baron is right downstairs. After you kill baron and walk back outside, a shitton of skeletons will swarm you unless you're stealthed. They have extremely low hp however.

Once you get used to it, you can run this in 8-10 minutes. As a feral I can do it in about 6.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Sounds like alot of AoE to get through it. Death and Decay + Insect swarm should be enough i'd think. If not, i'll chain the corpse explosion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast