Closed Thread
Page 11 of 167 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

He always looks so sad which makes it hard to punish him sometimes or not give into the sucky face when he's begging lol

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

My Black Lab/Newfoundland mix at about 12 weeks if I had to guess:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...m/sd530039.jpg

He'll be 2 years old on April 1st, yes, he's an April fool's dog. And he is now about 1.5x bigger then the Golden Retriever/Lab mix he is laying next to in the picture.

Fucking devil he is, but can't help but love him. Black = Vader, brown is named Trevor. Trevor's about 9 years old now, we never got his birthday when we first got him. We also have 3 ferrets, smelly bastards but god can they make you lol sometimes.

Breaks tables btw.
    My cousins purebred boxer. This dog, when he drools.. he has a unique talent. He can blow bubbles.

Here's the Leopard Gecko. We decided to name him Seymour.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/623/photouwz.jpg

My mom got her a few days ago, no clue what type of dog this is. My other dog won't let me get near it

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

There you go, its a degu, a mix of and a mouse

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

This is my snake, he's a coastal carpet python and he's 6 years old. His name is Fafnir, but I named him that before I even knew about this game! lol.

Anyway, this is him in the aery eating a galka (you can only see the galka tail left!). So watch it.

Bahaha, I love Lin's snake. Do want pet snake.~

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Quote Originally Posted by Kytele View Post
    They aren't technically my pets, they're my boyfriend's, but I still spend about as much time as he does with them:

This is Jenkem (yes, that jenkem).

I can't say I'm too crazy about Jenkem because sometimes he's annoying as shit. Right after this photo was taken he immediately clawed my camera strap. His daily mindset is that still of a kitten so every day it's "OMFG IT MOVES, MUST CLAW AT IT" resulting in plenty of cuts on my hands and feet. He'll randomly spaz and just run like mad all over the house and just attacks the first thing that gets in his way (usually Ziggy). When he's chill though he's very sweet.
    Kytele, you and my girlfriend have increadibly similar cats. It even looks like it has the same brown tabby colouring in with the black. Toast doesn't actually seem to be black since in natural light he's this deep mahogany brown. Does yours open up all the bifold doors and cupbords at night too?

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Kirin!
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...y/S5000172.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...y/S5000185.jpg
    She's fat now but will play fetch until I'm tired of it. Never smn'd any babies, was fixed before I got her.
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...y/IMG_0009.jpg

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Jakson, I want your fluffy cat. Is he/she some sort of Main Coon?

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Don't know much about her, really. I got her from a place called Green Hill Humane Society. I went into their little room that has kittens and all the cats looked at me and meowed a bit, but Kirin actually got off her butt and sat on my foot to meow, so she won the contest for my heart.

As fer her being fluffy, I once had to give her a bath (the long hair sticks to a lot of things...) and completely dunked her in, head to toe, and she came out almost completely dry. That fur could keep her warm in the antarctic.

Is that a Corn Snake?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Is that a Corn Snake?
    yea reveres okeete i believe...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...exy/kai001.jpg

Our puppy, Kai. We put the pan on the floor because she kept chewing the carpet on that spot.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Those things are funny as hell, my cousin has one of them and she has a ball she puts in that it runs around in.

Also funny how they clean with that special "litter box" shit they toss around in. Named hers Habibi.

Chinchillas are awesome. Mine died a few years ago -_-

Getting the urge to get a new one.....

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur View Post
    Kytele, you and my girlfriend have increadibly similar cats. It even looks like it has the same brown tabby colouring in with the black. Toast doesn't actually seem to be black since in natural light he's this deep mahogany brown. Does yours open up all the bifold doors and cupbords at night too?
    He has a habit of hopping up to the kitchen and knocking down all the sponges (used and unused) off the kitchen counter and playing with them. By the time I wake up there's sponges from the kitchen to the hallway towards the living room. Come to think of it he only does this with certain objects, but they're always the same (cel phones, nail clippers, sponges). But yes, in natural light his entire belly, chest and his tail (I think) is this deep brown color.

He can be sweet in the morning, he'll just hop up on to you and he lets you pet him without getting the urge to chew or claw your hands off. He gets so hyper sometimes that at one point my boyfriend got upstairs to hop into bed and all of a sudden I see this black kitty shaped object literally go flying towards his leg and attack.

I like Jenkem but jeez, I can't wait til he chills out.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 167 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast