Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Question Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Odin
    BG Level

Or because when 500 000 players do "X" they might find something dev's don't since there are millions of ways to handle things in this game >_>.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    Or because when 500 000 players do "X" they might find something dev's don't since there are millions of ways to handle things in this game >_>.
    I wouldn't even go that far, PW or even AV are great examples, the developers have obviously put both mobs in with an idea of how to kill them. The players have come up with their ideas and not one of them relates to how the developers imagined the mobs going down. It seems more often than not I see the developers idea of how things should be done being entirely different than the playerbase.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Asami View Post
    Maybe people end up playing DNC like a tank? maybe a DD? They will see and maybe put them on later.
    Dance is the official can be all job. It's all about our gear.

We have a healign set, a DD set and a tanking set. There's a reason we have building flourish and animated flourish at the same time.

The downside is, that by being a jack of all trades we are good at none...

As a dd, if we use enkidus and some relic, we can deal out soem wicked numbers.

As healer, if we stack chr and take the time to colelct our several pieces of curing waltze gears, we can out heal any whitemage.

As a tank, we can stack the evasion, have utsu, and fan dance is just crazy.

(Though the trend is to have a pld tank, then the dnc pop in when beast is preparing one of its devastating ws, only to hit the brick wall that is fan dance, then pld takes over again)

But as someone once said here, "Dancer is good for soloing and holding a nq behemoth while ls gathers together"

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Fornax View Post
    This is what I meant when I wrote that SCH can't replace BLM in HNM situations. It's extremely valuable as a support mage for sure, but it simply can't take a BLM's spot. And access to Morrigan gear wouldn't change that.
    What I originally meant is Elemental Magic is not an issue for Scholar if properly geared (Kanican - Scholar Guide (Part IV)), although the extent of it could be rather harsh. The sentence itself just came out horribly, horribly wrong. The rest of your post I can agree with.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

You need to do some math. SCH with morrigan's and the best gear would be able to outnuke BLM with morrigan's and the best gear on a tier 4. How is that at all balanced?

All I see from SCH is asking for more and more when it's already imbalanced and stepping on every other mage's toes.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post
    You need to do some math. SCH with morrigan's and the best gear would be able to outnuke BLM with morrigan's and the best gear on a tier 4. How is that at all balanced?

All I see from SCH is asking for more and more when it's already imbalanced and stepping on every other mage's toes.

Black Mage has not received any updates in over four years, and magic damage has been made considerably less powerful. Cumulative magic resistance is very annoying. On top of this, Scholar is just as powerful, if not more powerful, in most situations. Scholar is vastly more MP efficient and can do more damage with the same amount of MP. Ancient Magic II spells are very poor efficiency. Scholar can sub Red Mage and get defensive spells and almost as much Magic Attack as 75 Black Mage. Black Mage cannot effectively sub Scholar.
    While i agree with all that, this is more of a rant than an actual question for an interview.

What are your plans for re-establishing Black Mage as the premier magic damage dealer?
    Maybe ask more like this:

The BLM job has not recieved any updates in years and is also one of the least wanted job when it comes to xp/merit party invites. Additional to that, recent updates made the SCH job come very close to BLM when it comes to magic damage, or even surpass BLM when it comes to MP efficiency.

Are there any plans to introduce new spells to the BLM job?
    Are there plans for re-establishing Black Mage as the premier magic damage dealer?

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post

Uhhh, have you actually looked at Morrigan's? Compared to gear SCH already has access to, none of it is particularly ground breaking, they just have slightly more stats than the alternative. Body + Head produce less INT than Ixion Cloak with the same stats, except for +5 MAB, and that isn't going to make SCH better than BLM by itself. Legs are just super mahatmas/jets and there are better feet out there, unless you care about +10 MND, but that has nothing to do with nuking. Hands are the only particularly good piece, but even that isn't so great, there are pieces that have as much MAB or even m.acc on them.

There's something to be said about having 3/tick Sublimation with 1/tick refresh (rather than the 2/tick sub, 1/tick 'fresh that ixion provides), but SCH deals with MP well enough that it wouldn't really break the job.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Yep, the best overall nuking set in the entire game is just "slightly more stats." Right. Nevermind the fact that it outdamages absolutely everything with the exception of sorc tonban being active, and the best SCH set up purely for nukes will outdamage the best BLM in nearly every situation.

Why do you want it so hard then?

SCH can get updates after every other mage gets updates first.

A. Body
    BG Level

Best overall nuking set for a job that has the highest inherent INT, MAB, and Elemental skill. I'm sure it is very good for BLM, but comparing it directly like that has a bunch of holes in it.

First of all, it being the best doesn't obviate the fact that the gear I cited is only slightly worse. The point being, like most gear in this game, it is a minor upgrade at best and a side-grade at worst. Second, the +10 MAB it has over the alternative (body & set) wont counter-balance the m.acc advantage BLM has; A SCH could go full Morrigan's, but with anything that requires a decent amount more skill/m.acc, the body (and prossibly the hat) would be replaced, eliminating the only thing that makes the set truly different from SCH's best nuking set.

I really don't care about SCH getting Morrigan's one way or the other, the only reason I'd want SCH to get it is so I could justify the cost of getting it by using it on something other than BLU. My point in writing this is to underline the fact that SCH is getting better than BLM WITH OR WITHOUT Morrigan's, and whether it gets it or not wont really change SCH's effectiveness. So your whining is really pointless.

Incidentally, I'd love to see this math you're talking about. See if it matches up with Kaeko's.

Banned.

BG Level

Okay, I am going to critique all the questions again... also I am going to ignore repeated questions(if any), since this post will be long already.

6 macro lines is a leading reason that over 120,000 NA players use 3rd party tools to enhance their gameplay, can we get 20 macro lines to make it more fair to those who does not use 3rd party tools?
    This didn't really need an exact suggestion, it already had a good point. It's hard to shape this into a legit question. Maybe it should just be a comment. If I were to add a comment to a question it would be like: "The space within a macro is one of the main reasons people use 3rd party tools. Is there anything preventing you from / any plans for increasing the size of a macro?"

Conflict is hard to get going with such low populated servers, is there a possibility to make instanced PvP areas, that runs continiusly and maybe a cross-server feature to boost attendance?
    This sounds good, but I think they will say no(or "I don't know"). It is probably too much work for them. They did something similar with Ballista Royale, so it's certainly in the realm of possibility. Mentioning Ballista Royale and concept of Ballista on temporary mixed servers might give this question an edge. Also suggestion....

There is a lot of delay when playing, it takes a few seconds to engage, disengage, running + ability use that makes your character freeze. Eventhough the game itself does not freeze, you can equip change and move for instance. Can we have these "freeze ups" removed?
    This sounds like a hopeless question unfortunately. Technical and expensive stuff means "We get an excuse to say PS2 limitaitons."

Would it be possible to have a sort of "palete" system in which players are presented a menu and can choose which a set of equipment to swap to when a palette is referenced in a macro command? Players can then place an "/equip palette1" line in their macros and all the gear specified in that palette will be equipped. This may circumvent the maximum macro line problem players face when wanting to equip many different pieces of equipment.
    This is just one big imaginative suggestion. A catch-all for these macros questions would just be: "Players are still unsatisfied with macro sizes. Are there any plans to appease them?" In a previous question mentioning 3rd party programs put some wait into this.

Unlike other damage dealing jobs, Dragoon has few options of mitigating damage outside of Super Jump(3 minute timer) and Dragoon doesn't benefit from subbing Samurai as much as Warrior or Dark Knight due to not having Berserk,Last Resort or multiple Attack Bonus traits. Would it be possible to add a job ability to dragoon that enhances their attack or defensive capabilities? Perhaps stances like Hasso/Seigan that cut Jump timers in Half but weaken wyvern breaths perhaps? Or a general cut in the recast of Super Jump?
    Another blunt suggestion and this time it comes in "Give my job a shiny" speak. Considering that Dragoon is not the lowest rated job in the game, it seems silly to ask for such a broad improvement. Specifically mention where DRG is weak would help. You bring up "few options for damage mitigation", this is a good thing to ask because more than just DRG suffer from it. Many jobs must pick specific subjobs because some seem mandatory because there is only so many damage mitigation that can be gained from their own job and other subjobs.

Question 1 Are there any plans to go back and add more quests to old storylines, or expand upon old quests? For example, A Hard Day's Knight, Ducal Dupe and The Miraculous Dale both serve as quests that could well serve as prerequisites to new quests. On a similar note, although the world has expanded, an Explorer's Footsteps (a.k.a. Selbina Clay quest) has never been expanded beyond the original 17 zones. Could we see some new monuments in relatively newly discovered zones (i.e. Grauberg, Attohwa Chasm, Aht Urghan zones, etc.)?
    This is a good question but doesn't need the whole big suggestion part. Also I think new monuments/Explorer's Footsteps have been mentioned before in an interview... I forgot what they answered with though.

Question 2: FFXI encourages players to not replace old gear so much as supplement it with pieces of gear that do different things better (i.e. a RDM might have one body piece to enfeeble, one to nuke, one to enhancing, one to rest, one to idle and one to melee; another entire set for hands, feet, legs, head, etc.). This horizontal progression in gear has a couple of consequences. While limited inventory space is certainly one consequence of this, SE has expressed that they are moving forward in doing something about it. The second consequence is that players may be swapping 10-16 pieces of gear between actions, which require multiple macro pushes. SE doesn't seem motivated to do anything about this, is there any chance that macro lines could be expanded to 16 spaces? One for each possible gear swap? Not only would this make things easier for players, this might also reduce a large portion of the player base's reliance on a 3rd party windower application.
    It took me a bit too long to find the questionmark in this one... my 2 cents on macro questions were spent on the two questions above.

Are there any plans to adjust the VIT/DEF curve to make PLD a more potent bloodtank at endgame?
    This is a good just because its old question that never, ever gets ask. I would reword it so that it leaves out the suggestion of allowing PLD to bloodtank and just say something like "Any plans to change VIT and Defense being mostly ignored at high levels?"

Will there be a way to see how equipment adjusts during level sync. Since there isn't a way to see how certain stats like accuracy, ranged accuarcy, ranged attack, enmity, etc. are effected during sync.
    Decent question. The second part(I assume is the comment) seems silly to bring up, I think SE is well aware of that.

Are there any plans to bring back the Vana'diel Tribune?
    Unfortunately they will just say that they are continuing it in the form of "Life in Vana'diel". Truthfully, they are not though. Only the occasional festival event and new job description gets posted anymore. I think the pitfall can be avoided if you mention the lack of "lore" being rarely being talked about on Playonline.

Can you please restore the relic weapons' position as the pinacle of their class? A lot of players have invested substantial time and effort into obtaining weapons that are only marginally better than the next best alternative; where the next best alternative is exponentially easier to attain. Please note that most of the current relic weapons hold benefits and weapon skills that add no realistic additional advantages, nor an increase in damage. Example: "Tachi: Kaiten" additional benefit of only Store TP +7 adds very little benefit to the player for the finite time the aftermath is active; and the damage produced by "Tachi: Kaiten" is a fraction of the damage produced by native weapon skills "Tachi: Yukikaze", "Tachi: Gekko" and quested weapon skill "Tachi: Kasha" on high defense monsters. As it currently stands the weapon adds no additional benefit to "Boss" and "Mega Boss" class monsters.
    Good grief. tl;dr: please make my sword pretty. Though this is a bit of a mess, I can see that asking about how weak the Relic WSes are as a viable question. "Why are the Relic weapon skills usually too weak to be worthwhile?"

Can you please add some relief to the crafting system? This is a core component to the game that has been niglected for way too long. For the amount of effort and time one puts into crafting there seems to be little to no reward for the effort. New gear, and sometimes abilities, are added that replace gear and items that were considered exclusive to synthesis, its devalueing the crafting system.
    Yes crafting is a huge problem. Question doesn't need to be too long...

Does anyone in your staff seriously play the endgame of FFXI in a HNMLS or any other kind of engame LS? We as players feel there is a huge disconnect between what we ask and what we get - we feel that we are given untested challenges (emphasise ATNM test) that are way too hard, with concepts way too annoying (taking pics for ZNM how it's slow and only can take 1 at a time, and need a lot - Alexandrites) when actually played in real time instead of in house testing.
    Should just stop at the first sentence. (Which is the question)

Your company mentions multiple times that it enjoys listening to player requests but rarely do we feel this. In the fan fest, SE mentioned that it does have the means instance dynamis and limbus, but do not feel like doing it. Why not? We've been asking this basically since dynamis was implemented into the game. Us players have to suffer a lot due to the overwhelming popularity of dynamis now, with groups of 6 entering and holding a zone just before a group of 20-30+ people enter with their LS, making the game more frustrating.

A solution I would like to suggest, is instead of actually instancing it, create 4 copies of the trail markings.

- Trail Markings A
    - Trail Markings B
    - Trail Markings C
    - Trail Markings D

That way you won't have to worry about instancing dynamis, as it'll add 3 copies of the same zone , it won't require too much reprogramming, and players will reserve 1 of the 4 area of dynamis, thus clearing a lot of the congestion that goes on. To make it easier, also add the thing that limbus has where it tells you how much time is remaining.
    This is a very imaginative and very specific suggestion. The only question is "Why not?" to the statement they don't feel like doing it. That question has been answered and the answer pretty much sucks. The idea has spirit and the core concept could even spawn an interesting, if not ham-fisted question: "Could future expansions be used to solve limitations of non-instanced content by adding mirror areas?"

Has any consideration been taken in improving the loot tables of monsters within the game that are currently ignored in an attempt to spread out endgame players?
    A fair question.

Crafting within the Alchemy craft has seen major hits usefulness due to patches designed to help make the game better (Assault, Treasure Caskets, Monomi). Are any plans in the works to perhaps make potion use within the game a bit more mainstream?
    I like the first part of the question(well a statement), but the second part ignores what it is trying to get across. Shouldn't it be about making Alchemy useful? That would do nothing to prevent Alchemy being raped by the three things you mentioned. Not that I think asking potions improvement is wrong, I just don't understand your direction here.

Beastmaster is a job that originated with the launch of FFXI but seems to be one of the most unpopular jobs within the entire game. Puppetmaster took the road of allowing the player to customize their pet for the situation at hand - is any such thing possible for the Beastmaster job?
    The first part is really irrelevant. And the second part is suggesting that BST work more like PUP....

But PUP is actually less popular than BST. Huh? Sounds more like asking for new toys rather than job balance.

Absolute Virtue and Pandemonium Warden are designed to be killed by a group of what size? Is it possible to kill those NMs with 18 people in 2 hours?
    Really good question.

Why make Alexandrite requirement (~100 millions gil) so high?
    This kind of price seem to be nefast to the game in overall. It encourages players (and linkshell) to monopolize Notorious monsters for money. Most players believe that putting more emphasis on the personal accomplishment and progression would considerably help
    Question has merit, the second part seems to be all over the place... They already said they are pleased with how Mythic weapons are earned so unless this just odd curiosity, nothing can be gained from it.

Currently, although WHM is still useful, in many situations where it should shine, it is simply out-classed by other jobs. In a meriting situation, RDM out-classes WHM due to the fact of it's own self-reliance (keep it's MP up via Refresh and Convert). In a situation where status effects are plentiful, SCH out-shines WHM by being able to remove these status effects at nearly any given moment (rather than once every 10 mins). What is being done to WHM to enhance their healing capabilities and self-reliance?
    This seems long winded. Also since WHM is seeing changes soon, it might be premature to ask. Finally, WHM is not a weak job(as said by you)... sounds like you asking to be the best job. That's not really aiming for job balance.

In many players minds, crafting is dying so to speak. With the addition of Treasure Caskets, Momomi, etc., specifically Alchemy is further becoming useless craft. Many of it recipes are unused and many of its recipes are often unsellable compared to a craft like Clothcraft. What additions can we expect to Alchemy to make it a better/more useful craft, or to crafting in general?
    This is a good question. Third time quoting a question like this, but this actually asks something relevant.

With the advent of 2-handed updates, 2-handed weapons has become very powerful and very accurate. However, 1-handed weapons remain more or less the same as before with no increase in power. Especially for 1-handed jobs that started off weak (NIN, THF, BST to an extent), this only sets them back further from the playing field. Are there any plans to revisit weapon damage and make improvements to the jobs that can only use 1-handed weapons?
    This is a pretty good question... especially for THF and BST. It could be noted that 2-hand adjustments seemed to be balancing against dual-wielding... but only 1 job can dual-wield naturally. Lets not forget DNC either. The question should be shortened though.

Are you happy with the salvage system and it's low drop rate for level 35 pieces? Because everyone else is unhappy with it. Really. Check your comments and suggestions box.
    Um... yeah, this question could use less of the upset girlfriend-"check your answering machine"-talk. If the question is left alone as is, it is going to get an unsatisfactory answer. Though they do seem to be planning to increase the drop rate. Maybe too early to ask.

Will MNKs ever get their own style of grips since they are considered a 2-handed weapon user?
    You really want your MNK fix to involve carrying more stuff in our already inventory tight environment? And you want that fix to be the a mirror of the smallest change of the 2-hand weapon buff? A better MNK question could be asked...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Seibar View Post
    Question 3
    Where are the bodies from the past!? Cobra unit body <Can I have it?>
    I believe SE said in recent interview that we can expect them with the northlands, so asking this is kinda pointless.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Why make Alexandrite requirement (~100 millions gil) so high?
    This kind of price seem to be nefast to the game in overall. It encourages players (and linkshell) to monopolize Notorious monsters for money. Most players believe that putting more emphasis on the personal accomplishment and progression would considerably help
    Question has merit, the second part seems to be all over the place... They already said they are pleased with how Mythic weapons are earned so unless this just odd curiosity, nothing can be gained from it.
    I agree it's too confusing. I tried to keep it short, but after reading it again, I shouldnt word it like this.

With this question, I wanted to put the emphasis on the negative aspect of gil requirement for both Nyzul and Dynamis relic (even more nyzul since they are already a pain in the ass to get).

To put it bluntly, farming money in this game suck. It's always the source of problems and drama. Casino, HNM monopoly, scammers, greedy leaders, linkshell with unfair loot distribution...none of those things contribute to the well being of the game. Implementing a quest that involve that much money (100 millions+) is just going to make it worse, because it will encourage people to do anything to farm this amount, because it makes money the most important aspect of endgame, instead of effort and playtime.

When they added this, they were probably thinking about a method to distribute gil more evenly between people (rich people hoarding money will spend a lot, giving it back to everyone), and it's working well in a way. However, making content for those players alone is a big slap to people who wants to get something out of their play time.

Let's face it, most peoples who have 100-200 millions to throw on a relic didn't farm this money in the current ecomy or using method that is fair for everyone around. People are hoarding money since the inflation (inflation caused by duping and other abuse), many are funding raids (pay 500k, receive 2m+...).

This game need money sink, but it should never be the most important aspect of endgame events.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fornax View Post
    Well, could let SCH equip Marduk while Light Arts are up, and Morrigan while Dark Arts are up.

I disagree that SCH with Marduk and Morrigan would be overpowered and drive WHM and BLM jobs out of business.

Two of WHM's biggest strengths in HNM fights are the ability to cure large amounts with limited enmity using Cure V, and to restore a PLD's MP to basically full using Devotion. Enmity is a serious limiting issue for the use of SCHs as main healers in HNM fights, and access to Marduk gear is not going to change that. And if concerns about the viability of WHM remain, SE could well make Divine Veil an independent JA with a relatively short recast timer.

In comparison to BLM, SCH's handicaps remain lack of elemental skill, ES, -ga3, stun, and AM2 spells. This limits the strategic versatility of SCHs as a BLM replacement rather severely. It certainly can't replace BLM in HNM situations, and ability to equip Morrigan gear would not change that.
    I would suggest that you read Kaeko's most recent post on his blog (Scholar Guide (Part IV)), and you might reconsider. With the addition of SCH to Morrigan's, SCH would likely be able to outpace BLM in all meaningful ways. Kaeko already believes that SCH is very close to overtaking BLM as is, with the additional stats on some of the Morrigan's pieces they may in fact be able to over take BLM completely.

This may speak more to a need to boost BLM in general, but as the case stands now, it is probably best to leave SCH off of Morrigan's for game balance reasons.

Kaeko
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

It's actually quite difficult to take hate as a SCH spamming cure IV with -50 enmity assuming you do not use accession. Curing a LVL75 character for 410 HP (reasonable Cure IV number) results in 149 CE and 895 VE. The CE component remains obviously, but the VE component takes about 15 seconds to decay fully.

It takes 2 seconds to cast Cure IV + a roughly 6 second recast (8 seconds total), so if a SCH were to spam Cure IV as fast as possible, he would only be getting a net gain of about 420 VE a cast. That's if they are spamming nonstop. In normal situations you don't even have VE generation in the long run. Also, Cure V has a particularly high CE component. If you can't cure for over something like 590 HP on your Cure V, it's actually LESS hate efficient in the long term than Cure IV given a strong enmity down set.

Long story short, you can argue the strength of Cure V in that you can cure really huge chunks of HP in 1 cast 900+, but to argue that it is better enmity wise would be suspect imo.

SCH is also more MP efficient than WHM, but I think SE intended it to be like this. WHM is still very useful though.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Firstly, most of you should go back and re-read the 08 interview. They did answer a lot of these questions already. This might either give you the answer you were looking for or make you revise your question in to something more up-to-date.

What is Square Enix doing to curb cheating which has become not just rampant but standard among English speaking end gamers?
    Huh? I must have missed the memo where only English speaking players are botting. I'm positive the Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, and Japanese speaking players don't. So positive in fact that .... Oh wait.

If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Red Demon Taoist View Post
    Question 1:

Use of third party tools has taken RMT's place in terms of wildly out of control objectionable behavior in FFXI. Whereas several years ago, HNMLS's denied using "claim bots", now they not only admit it, they openly justify, encourage and in some cases require their members to use them. In fact, simply visiting most LS's public websites will reveal that encouraging the use of bot programs starts with the application process. What is Square Enix doing to curb cheating which has become not just rampant but standard among English speaking end gamers?

SE say they can't detect it, but how about they code the packets differently. So that a claim packet needs a "random valid key" in it. This key can only be generated by the game and no third party tools. The key can be uniqe to each user and could be assigned every time you change zones.

If the correct valid key is not transmitted on a HNM claim SE can take action.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I always like the idea (which i submitted to them over a year ago) is have multiple ID for a given NM/HNM (say 10) but have 9 of them fake in some manner. Any claim attempt on a fake 'pop' would insto ban/jail you since a legimite action against a <t> would be unable to interact with these fake pops.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Botters would obviously adapt to that, but it could have a decent psychological effect if they caught a large number and banned them all at once,

The question about VIT/DEF is one that has needed to be asked for years now. I hope it gets asked this time rather than Absolute Virtue this and Absolute Virtue that. Honestly, personally, I'd like to not see a single question about that mob.

I have a question that sorta sounds like a suggestion so I thought I'd run it by this thread first:

Players for asked for a way to see more detailed statistics about their characters such as accuracy ratings as well as bonuses affecting their character from sources that do not state their bonuses such as food. Assuming that the current interface which only shows attack, defense, and elemental resistance values cannot be changed could perhaps a command be added that will show a readout of those extra character statistics as well as cumulative bonuses and penalties affecting the character in the chat log?

New Odin
    BG Level

Question 4
    Was there ever any thought to communicate glitches and bugs that have been discovered, and announcing them to the community along with a warning that taking advantage of these game mechanics could result in a ban? You know, rather than keep knowledge of issues a secret, and banning players months-if not years- after the issue has been corrected?
    Well, unfortunately that's what they did. I doubt it took them that long to fix the issue after they discovered it, but when they did, they also told that they'll look into it and ban people if they can prove it. If playerbase didn't fuck with SE in the first place by not telling them right away it wouldn't have happened. If you used the glitch you hid the secret, and now SE is getting their revenge. It was already too late when they found out anyway, it had already been at least a year since people started using it.

TL;DR Waste of a question, don't be an idiot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast