+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: God of War 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

God of War 3

[link deleted]

Its looks pretty good, and I've been waiting forever on this game.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

You're going to continue to wait forever. It probably won't see light of day till summer next year.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Right now its scheduled for an october release, but i expect it to come out in November, one of the most anticipated titles for me personaly.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I just hope it won't end up being shorter than Heavenly Sword..

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Never played the first two, but I'll probably pick this one up so it doesn't feel like I'm neglecting my PS3. Trailer didn't exactly get me excited but that's more than likely because I've never touched the series. Massive fan of DMC and NG though, so I'm sure I'll love this all the same.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Never played the first two, but I'll probably pick this one up so it doesn't feel like I'm neglecting my PS3. Trailer didn't exactly get me excited but that's more than likely because I've never touched the series. Massive fan of DMC and NG though, so I'm sure I'll love this all the same.
    You'll love god of war then. I highly recommend picking up 2 used or something so you can experience it. Very good games, some epic setpieces and boss fights. 1 and 2 were some of the few games i'd be up till 6 in the morning playing because i had to see what was next.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

If you are a fan of DMC, you shouldn't be capable of disliking GOW. It's a fun game and actually keeps you playing till the end.

I'm pretty bad when it comes to not finishing a game I've started, but I have no problem playing through and finishing these. Even the PSP one I liked. In fact... it's one of the only PSP games I liked and actually play period.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Necrobump for GoW 1/2 in HD, this is good since I never got to play the first two, price is $39.99.
    God of War Collection – Blu-ray Disc Compilation Available This Holiday Season! – PlayStation.Blog

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Going to need to see screen shots before I pay 40 bucks for a glorified port.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Cydewinder View Post
    Necrobump for GoW 1/2 in HD, this is good since I never got to play the first two, price is $39.99.
    Ditto, never played much of the the first 2 games, outside of watching a friend play here and there, so very interested in this glorified port

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Ditto again. I really will pick this up, no hesitation.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Day motherfucking one on that bluray and God of War 3.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Only played the PSP God of War and it was really fun. Will definitely be grabbing the remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Going to need to see screen shots before I pay 40 bucks for a glorified port.
    I doubt the graphics will get a big overhaul, none the less its still a good deal.

I'm all over that 1 + 2 comp since I want to get into 3 and I'm getting a PSP so I can get the GoW game for that as well.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Gamespot reports that the graphics are being redone to 720p resolution. Also adding trophies for both 1 and 2.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I own both PS2 God of Wars and I'll still be picking up that Blu-ray day of.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I own both as well and will be picking this up for sure, both games are pretty fucking awesome.

$39.99 for both games on blu-ray isn't bad, considering that unless you find them on sale both GoW/GoW2 are 19.99 each. I might sell back my copies of the ps2 versions now and try and save a few bucks, hmm....

Of course it'd be extra sweet if this was bundled with a port of Chains of Olympus, but it's not necessary.

Kratos better have an unlockable Nariko costume in GoW3 lol

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://kotaku.com/5366126/the-god-of...s-gow-iii-demo
    As if re-mastered versions of God of War I & II on a Blu-ray disc for the PlayStation 3 weren't enough, Sony sweetens the God of War Collection with a God of War III demo.

At this point you've read about everyone and their brother getting some hands-on time with the E3 2009, Comic-Con, and PAX God of War III demo. Isn't it about time you got to take Kratos out for a spin yourself? Each copy of the God of War Collection, due out this November, will come packed with a voucher allowing players to download and experience the third game in the series well in advance of its March 2010 release date.

If you don't pick up the collection now that the demo is included, you're just a heartless person who wants to see Kratos cry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast