Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Is anyone else R0ing a lot inside the maze? My whole PT keeps getting R0 constantly.

Sigil doesn't work but signet does.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Veyron Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    I can't wait to try this again tomorrow. I wonder how the synthing runes will work.
    ^

Did 9 runs tonight, 5 before maint. & 4 after. All the same style stuff with different combinations of mobs. Ele's/Flys/Doom Toads/Statues/Pots/Tigers were most of the mobs, prolly more but I wasn't taking that many notes. 2 "floors" per Maze so far, 1 type of mob per floor. 500-700 Exp & 15 Marbles per run, Rune from chest is NOT 100% drop, and actually rather rare...3/9. More to come tomorrow.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

First run, manticores and cluster bombs. 593 xp, 15 marbles and no rune.

Second, statues (resemble aura statues) then fire elementals. 552 xp, 15 marbles and no rune.

I did 4 runs before maintenence, went as a party of 6, when it came to my chest a new rune 017 was in there called supreme might, I lotted it and then everyone else bloody did. so I ended up with nothing. not happy about it as it was r/ex and i havent seen anyone else report getting one in chest. After we get out I say to them WTF guys you wouldnt do that in someones BCNM orb so why here. Resolution is: yeah probably best if the maze maker gets the drops. Too late for me ffs. Sometimes peoples manners piss me off.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Loziel View Post
    I did 4 runs before maintenence, went as a party of 6, when it came to my chest a new rune 017 was in there called supreme might, I lotted it and then everyone else bloody did. so I ended up with nothing. not happy about it as it was r/ex and i havent seen anyone else report getting one in chest. After we get out I say to them WTF guys you wouldnt do that in someones BCNM orb so why here. Resolution is: yeah probably best if the maze maker gets the drops. Too late for me ffs. Sometimes peoples manners piss me off.
    That's what I've agreed on with my buds. If one drops, maze maker lots. If more than one drops, maze maker chooses one and the other goes to free lot. If maze maker already has all of the ones that dropped, free lot.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

beetles dark, elementals 16

earth elementals, flamingos 16

damselfly, kraken 14

did a few with some folks and these were the mobs and the total number we got.

edit: edited for clarity

Just did 3 runs, MNK BLU RDM.
    First run was Coeurls > Krakens
    Second run was Malboros > Golems
    Last run (my tabula) was Mandragoras > Scorpions, and then final chest had Maze Rune 040, "Altered Defense". I'm guessing the chance of drop is random, but in case which rune drops when you do get one is determined by your layout, this is what I set if someone wants to try for that one:

Code:
    Tabula M01
    Voucher 01
    [ ]106106106[ ]
    [ ][X]106109[ ]
    [ ][ ][ ]109109
    [ ][ ][ ][X]109
    [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
    I also set fishing music lol but I doubt that matters

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Just got a Maze Rune 040 from our 4th run. Gonna attemp to build it and go in immeditly. XP seems to fluxuate, could be time based not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    Just got a Maze Rune 040 from our 4th run. Gonna attemp to build it and go in immeditly. XP seems to fluxuate, could be time based not sure.
    My 040 doesn't work with my Tabula. Does yours?

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram View Post
    My 040 doesn't work with my Tabula. Does yours?
    It does not. We speculate u may need to buy a new Tabula.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I think once you set the runes on the mazz and use the ticket you can't add any more lol. Kinda lame. >.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by spooky View Post
    I think once you set the runes on the mazz and use the ticket you can't add any more lol. Kinda lame. >.>
    I think some runes just don't work with specific tabulas or maybe runes settings. With enough marbles you can buy different tabulas.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

With a group i went we got in a chest a run 017 (Supreme Might).

I used after on my tabula, so i had 17,106,109, got 8 VT funguars and 8 VT slimes, we were 4 people, got 1699 limit points and 17 marbles.

A. Body
    BG Level

Despite the fact that the system is still very buggy and the mobs are painfully random, I gotta say this looks promising. I've enjoyed the one run where I didn't get a bunch of elementals or DC and then was prevented from rejoining my group, even though I lost that one also.

What I'm really glad about is that the wait between constructions isn't a full 24 hours. When I tried to trade again after failing, it said I only had to wait until 10AM EST.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Bought a maze voucher 04, (materialization team). My rune 096, which did not work with my voucher 01, does work with this (it is "Sure Synthesis"--Synthesis will be conducted with increased precision). I am assuming runes only work if they will actually have an impact. The two starting runes do also work. I will tell you how it goes after the run. When i selected the new voucher it told me all runes would be removed from my other voucher, so I am assuming to take them out all you have to do is swap.

This location is in Ghoyu's Reverie, not Everbloom Hollow.

There are 3 NPCs, Stowastiq, who stores your temp items, Fabricant Idol, which i assume crafts items for you, and Doledriq, who gives you your order. Unfortunately, Doledriq told me "You have cave dust in your ears? I said go make me ." So I'm assuming it is yet another glitch and we can expect another maint in the near future. All help texts directed us to Doledriq. When i first started it told me i needed 3012 more oak beds, 3013 more simple beds, and 3014 more piles of chocobo bedding. Again, I'm assuming its an error. Someone in the group did get the message "I said go make me odd bone handicraft" but that seemed to disappear quickly. I recommend sticking to the basic voucher for a bit. We had a 30 minute time limit, and no mobs.

Just did

Just did materalization team, you get sent to ghoyus reverie and outfitted with temporary HELM (pickaxes, etc) tools, time limit is about 30 mins?* to craft whatever the moblins tell you, you can craft it from items found minning etc or kill mobs for the items the mobs are about DC not very tough but hit hard, sadly we lost, we where experimenting around etc..

Also yoou talk to a moblin who stores the materials for you since they are rare/ex forcing you to go back and forth to get more and then to an idol (some totem pole) that effectively works as a synthing crystal, you can choose to craft as a team or alone i believe this might affect skills but alas we didnt get a single skill up to synthing from it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

What runes did you use? Did the mobs respawn?

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyM View Post
    What runes did you use? Did the mobs respawn?
    Ummm i used voucher + maze pearl since it's all i have lol... we killed a few mobs didn't stay to watch them but it seemed like they respawned also, the mob family changes when you finish one of the synths apparently, our krakens turned to crawlers after first synth.

Note: sneak and invisible work agaisnt this mobs and they lose aggro easily aswell.

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyM View Post
    Bought a maze voucher 04, (materialization team)...This location is in Ghoyu's Reverie, not Everbloom Hollow.
    Called it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 128 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast