Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

National Oval throwing ball league: week 17 - Senoska is a weeaboo (NFL week 17)

The leaking vagina that is the spam forums has spilled all over our beloved NFL threads.

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/advan...e-about-2.html

For those from spam reading this, most of which don't know the difference between a corner and a safety (god, idiots!), this is the last week of regular season football. There are 3 weeks of playoff football and then 1 superbowl. It'll all be over by february, promise. With that said, you can stop reading here as the rest of this post will be about shit you couldn't care less about.

I'm making this now because I'll be out the next couple of days and it'll be hard to find time to make it.

So it is week 17 and there are about 30 teams that can still capture a playoff spot. Huge games, the biggest of which would be depending on the region you live in or the team you root for. Obviously I think the Jets vs dolphins is the biggest game. Playing for the division, Favre's last game (possibly), Pennington back in the meadowlands, Miami's huge turn-around, etc and so-on. Anywho, the picks!

St. Louis at Atlanta - Congrats on the playoffs Atlanta. Best of luck with finding a new job Haslett.

New England at Buffalo - New England has no chance in hell of losing this game with a playoff spot on the line.

Kansas City at Cincinnati - KC has secretly been playing really well. Kind of sneaky good the past few weeks. Looking for KC to have a big week and *hopefully* save Herm's job.

Detroit at Green Bay - Can I pick Detroit again? I guess I will. This is my farewell gift to Marinelli. Stand up guy.

Tennessee at Indianapolis - The only thing that can make this game remotely interesting is seeing Vince Young throw for 500 yards in a losing effort. Is he going to play since he's second string? I really want to see him get out on the field.

NY Giants at Minnesota - Yay, a somewhat relevant game. Coughlin says he's playing his starters and I honestly believe this is true. Super intense coach and his team already has 1 week off. Possibly afraid 2 weeks could cause a little rust. I see the g-men ruining minnesota's hopes at a playoff spot.

Carolina at New Orleans - I could actually see nawlins winning this game, but I think Carolina is going to just run all over that team. Brees is going to throw close to 50 passes I'd imagine. He needs 400-something yards I think? I hope he breaks it.

Cleveland at Pittsburgh - Pitt has the 2 seed clinched right? I'd imagine they'll rest some starters, but I don't think it'll really matter. Pitt should win this game.

Oakland at Tampa Bay - Tampa is just going to destroy Oakland. Farewell Tom Cable.

Chicago at Houston - I'd say Houston in any other week of the season, but Chicago is going to see the Giants roll the Vikings and play inspired football. Chicago takes the North.

Jacksonville at Baltimore - Jacksonville seems to be a popular pick among some analysts. I have no idea why as the Ravens are going to steam roll the Jags.

Washington at San Francisco - Washington is on the decline and the niners are on the upswing. Congrats on your new job Singletary, I hope you turn it around.

Miami at NY Jets - My stone cold homer lock of the century...of the week. Miami cannot play in cold weather...wait...they can put up 40 in -10 degree tempeture. If anything, this Miami team is disciplined. They may be the most disciplined team we've ever seen. They are going to break the record for the fewest turnovers in a season. That's just absurd for a team that just gave away game after game after game last season. I said at the beginning of the season when the Tuna started chopping head off (like Taylor), that we should trust him no matter how absurd it looks. He proved again why he's the most brilliant football mind in the history of the league. Dolphins win.

Dallas at Philadelphia - Another great game. Nothing would surprise me in this game. Dallas could lose by 30 or Dallas could win by 30. Neither would be surprising. I just don't know which Dallas I'm getting or which Romo I'm getting. I'm going to take Dallas even though their and his December history tells me not to. I think they'll steal it and actually *gasp* go to the playoffs and win a game.

Seattle at Arizona - Wisenhunt better play every single one of his starters for every minute of this game. After this past week, they should be fucking ashamed to even be a football team. Get your morale up and fucking destroy Seattle at home, it's the only thing that may salvage some hope come playoff time.

Denver at San Diego - I think it was 2 weeks ago that I said the Chargers were going to win the division. After the KC game actually. What happened in KC proved two things. God is alive, and God hates Mike Shanahan. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong for Denver and San Diego is starting to click, again, at the right time. Dangerous dangerous team in the playoffs. That really sucks for Indi. That is going to be, easily, the best opening round game.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Honestly how fucking hard is it to ignore a thread if it says NFL on it, if you dont like it, fine, fuck off and stay in spam faggots.

On topic, last week I picked my upset perfectly, I demand a signed Orten Jersey with a free neckbeard.

Upset of the week Niners over redskins, if it is even an upset ;x Flarega will be happy!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Go Niners. Got lots of friends up in DC. Hope to be able to talk shit after this one (and yes, I'll talk shit to them because 1) I can and 2) 7-9 is better than expected)

Seahawks are going to win two games in a row!

Demosthenes11

There is a god and he says Jets pull out a miracle to beat the dolphins

PATRIOTS GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL

I, too, pick 9ers over skins as upset of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus View Post
    Seahawks are going to win two games in a row!
    HA. Don't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarthelloSylph View Post
    Go Niners. Got lots of friends up in DC. Hope to be able to talk shit after this one (and yes, I'll talk shit to them because 1) I can and 2) 7-9 is better than expected)
    If we can just improve in a few positions and get us 2-3 more wins next year, we'll almost certainly be in the playoffs. I'm optimistic for our future.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Cincinnati could finish 3rd in the AFC North with a win and Browns loss (very well could happen). Bengals only have 2 more losses than they did last year, it just seems so much worse.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

At least we bitch in spam instead of in your threads.

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Honestly how fucking hard is it to ignore a thread if it says NFL on it, if you dont like it, fine, fuck off and stay in spam faggots.

On topic, last week I picked my upset perfectly, I demand a signed Orten Jersey with a free neckbeard.

Upset of the week Niners over redskins, if it is even an upset ;x Flarega will be happy!
    Hey someone knows who I am!

Agree on most picks. I think that Dallas/Philly could go either way, and the eagles will bounce back after an off week against the redskins.

Detroit will go 0-16, since there is no way Green Bay will allow themselves to lose so many games in a row. Also because Detroit is horrible.

Chargers will win, and my roommate will be happy (chargers fan). Both west divisions are terrible this year, but I think if the niners were playing the way they are all year they would have made the playoffs. Oh well.

Dolphins will demolish the jets, and Favre will probably forget the game immediately because he's so old. I'd like to call a shutout but the Jets will probably be able to put up 3.

Niners/skins is obviously the game I'm excited about, and I think it could go either way. But I'm a niners fan so I have faith they'll put on a good show and pull out a victory. Redskins haven't really been putting up a lot of points and our red zone D has been good lately. Will probably be a low scoring game.

That's most of the games I'm interested in.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post

IDK BRO

Irony is strong in this one.
    http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6...vicedogsi4.jpg

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Weeaboos out.

Arizona isn't going to win after that bullshit last week. I'm surprised they're even practicing for the game. Bunch of chickenshits.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

St. Louis at Atlanta - It's the Rams. They just want to go home.

New England at Buffalo - Buffalo pulled out a nice win this past weekend, but that shit won't matter when Cassel goes all "GTFO" on them.

Kansas City at Cincinnati - Going with Thiggy here to get it done on an offensively challenged football team.

Detroit at Green Bay - If the Packers lose to the Lions, then I can't wait to see how bad the Packers get booed.

Tennessee at Indianapolis - The Colts don't play this weekend. Clearly.

NY Giants at Minnesota - I think Coughlin will play most of his players, but Jacobs will probably sit. Still like the giants if AD has another fumble-spree.

Carolina at New Orleans - I would like Brees to throw for 405 or whatever he needs to break Marino's record, but I don't see it happening. That and I want D. Will to go apeshit on the Saints. Please do it, DeAngelo.

Cleveland at Pittsburgh - The Steelers 2nd/3rd string could probably shutout Cleveland.

Oakland at Tampa Bay - Bucs are pissed off. You don't want to piss off a pirate.

Chicago at Houston - The Texans throw the ball a lot. The Bears can't defend the pass. Houston is decent at home. They have Andre Johnson. Put two and two together. Go home, Bears.

Jacksonville at Baltimore - Jags are done, and just want to end this awful season. Maybe MJD will go off for old time's sake.

Washington at San Francisco - I'd like to call the 49ers getting a win here, but I dunno. I'd think the Skins want to finish above .500.

Miami at NY Jets - Going with Fag.. I mean Favre and the Jets. I've been thinking the Pats would make the playoffs for a while now, and this is what they need; their competition wiping each other out.

Dallas at Philadelphia - Let's go Iggles. Could be a big going away game for Reid/McNabb. If you get rid of either, Philly... you're retarded.

Seattle at Arizona - Cardinals are still god awful. I wonder how long Warner/Boldin/Fitz will play. That's the determining factor.

Denver at San Diego - Go Chaaahguhs. /Governator Impression

Get the fuck out, senofag. We don't need your kind here. Don't make me bore you to tears with my giant wall of texts.

Wait. Too late!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Eagles winning and Raiders winning, Eagles going to the Super Bowl.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

St. Louis at Atlanta

New England at Buffalo

Kansas City at Cincinnati

Detroit at Green Bay

Tennessee at Indianapolis

NY Giants at Minnesota

Carolina at New Orleans

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Oakland at Tampa Bay

Chicago at Houston

Jacksonville at Baltimore

Washington at San Francisco

Miami at NY Jets

Dallas at Philadelphia

Seattle at Arizona

Denver at San Diego

Could be a big going away game for Reid/McNabb. If you get rid of either, Philly... you're retarded.
    Fuck Reid, lets bring back Buddy Ryan. Fuck yeah!!!!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ravens might surprise all of us this year. If Flacco doesn't fumble, special teams and Ray Lewis... erm the Defense will take care of the rest.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    KC has secretly been playing really well. Kind of sneaky good the past few weeks. Looking for KC to have a big week and *hopefully* save Herm's job.
    I always like Herm but man, I just dunno at this point.

I mean, first off you have an amazing back, and a pretty damn good 3rd down guy. The line play has been pretty weak, but it's getting a lot better (lolol @ that double block on the swing pass), and the fact of the matter is the best player on the team by a long ways is the RB. To say "we're not a running team anymore," when you've finally gotten a couple decent games out of your like 4th string qb is just... wtf.

Not to mention, he was brought to KC because he'd be able to build a defense, a ton of money was spent on said defense, and yet somehow he's made the league's worst defense even worse.

Hard to believe in him at this point.

Banned.

BG Level

i dont care about football or senoska but 2nd poster is a queer

zalius out

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Flarega the passion! Is what got you remembered as the lone 9er's fan.

You and fist have stuck with horrible teams in a horrible division.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    Ravens might surprise all of us this year. If Flacco doesn't fumble, special teams and Ray Lewis... erm the Defense will take care of the rest.
    You mean Ed Reed and company?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast