Lol, VERY nice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    The last episode pretty much wrapped it up, even showing adult Orel married with 2 kids and a puppy.
    damn, I totally missed that episode... cause that would have wrapped up the show.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I truly liked Moral Orel, it wasn't laugh a minute funny but I found every episode to be enjoyable.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I truly liked Moral Orel, it wasn't laugh a minute funny but I found every episode to be enjoyable.
    Yeah, this.

It's not really meant to be laugh out loud funny. It's a very cerebral humour that works on pointing out the supreme ridiculousness of the Leave It To Baever/ozzie and Harriet world that never really existed, even as the the [religious] far right insists that it did. It's a wonderful mockery and their commentary is razor sharp, so it's enjoyable to watch.

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    It seemed like once they saw the success of shows like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which IS pretty awesome, they kept trying to throw more random stuff out there to see what works.
    A good example of that is 12oz Mouse. It was funny for like 1 or 2 episodes, but the thing that made ATHF funny was that the random stuff that happened was made funnier by the context and the character's reactions to it. 12oz just threw out some crap and expected it to be funny.

I didn't watch Moral Oral, but some of the episode were nice. It didn't draw me in like ATHF or Venture Brothers or Robot Chicken, but I certainly would have preferred it stayed on and they finally killed that Tim & Eric horseshit.