+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Not that I remember, I remember I read about all the characters and shit online before it even got to the Cell Saga on television and seeing Mr. Satan and being surprised when they changed it to Hercule.
    iirc some of the dubbed movies had him called Mr. Satan.

A large chunk of that 400gb external will be taken up by DBZ as 1-291 is ~53gigs.

Even more if you manage to find all of DB for download.

Ok, so I'm done downloading DBZ and DBGT...but I have a problem regarding the .ssa files: VLC won't display them...however they seem to work fine on Media Player Classic. Has anyone have had to deal with .ssa files and knows a solution to this?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I did a little search & read and from what it sounds like if you use this SourceForge.net: guliverkli: Files VSFilter it should let you play them in any Windows Media Player. VSFilter should let you play it in whatever current Windows Media Player you've got, if I read its description correctly.

Ridill
    BG Level

why would you want it to play in windows media player?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    why would you want it to play in windows media player?
    Eh, the description failed for what I meant to say. The description of VSFilter says it will let you play .SSA in any Windows Compatible Media Player. I didn't mean Window's Media Player itself. So if that's installed it should/might fix the issue with VLC Player. I'm not completely sure but searching the problem brought me to that link.

Thanks for the swift reply, I tried it out and your first description was correct...it displays subs in Windows Media Player...but not in VLC, haha.

Guess I'll have to just watch 'em in Media Player Classic...thanks for trying though!