+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dragon Ball / Z / GT DVD question

I was wondering if any of you guys know a place where I can either download all of the Dragon Ball / Z / GT episodes or buy a boxset. The problem is that I'm looking for episodes that are uncensored and in Japanese with English subtitles.

I'm not into the whole fan-subbing scene anymore so I have no clue where to find releases anymore and all the DVDs that I find are either dubbed, censored or the two together.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Dr. Slump (the series from the 80s) episodes fulfilling the same criteria would be welcome too.

Try a torrent site. Mininova/Demonoid/Piratebay.

Checked most of the popular torrent sites and they only have the kind of episodes I mentionned earlier: censored & dubbed.

Go to a china town, or try Yesasia.com

Ridill
    BG Level

well, I know like within the last 2 years theyve rereleased all the DBZ episodes, DVD sets by seasons. they're all uncut, but I'm not sure if they have japanese audio(but i'd say it's safe to say they do)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Also, iirc you can find them in parts on YouTUBE. I watched the entire DB GT Series in HQ there last week. I'd suggest what most others have said if you're looking to download them, mininova or isohunt should have links to some seasons.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

where did I leave off in DBZ btw? I saw up until kid buu appeared and thats it... should I even watch any... It's so much talking, i just wanna know what happens.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    where did I leave off in DBZ btw? I saw up until kid buu appeared and thats it... should I even watch any... It's so much talking, i just wanna know what happens.
    I liked Kid Buu because he didn't talk.
    think there was only like maybe 10 episodes max after kid buu made his appearance then DBZ ended. as for what happened after kid buu appeared.. lets see if i recall this correctly
    Spoiler: show
    goku, vegeta, hercule and dende, who were like the only earthlings left alive got sent to the supreme kai's planet before Buu blew up the entire planet. buu then started looking for goku so he kept teleporting to abunch of different planets where he feels any sort of higher level people and blows up the whole planet. goku ends up luring buu to the kai planet. vegeta fights kid buu 1st, and gets beat and finally admits Goku is better than him. then goku fights him. they use the namek dragon balls to bring earth back and everyone who was killed and goku used everyones energy to make a spirit bomb and kills buu with it. the end and Hercule takes credit for beating Buu. and Buu is reincarnated as a good guy as a small indian looking guy named Uub.

If I recall correctly, what Souj said is more or less what happened, one could maybe note that DBZ ends with a Budokai Tournament where that kid he mentionned and Gohan's little girl participate...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anime-HQ.org - Home

They have episodes 1-291 all in one bulk torrent. and it's the Uncut Japanese version. Possibly dual audio.

Also movies 3-10 and the specials.

And the have a bulk of GT too. 1-64

No original DB but just click on torrent in the upper right, make an account and start torrenting it away. They have some other stuff too, and their quality is very good.

I...love you man. I mean that; have my babies. %=*""* 800 kb/s steady...I love you man.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I'm half tempted to download every single bit of DBZ and put it on my external. I have 400gb to play with. >.>

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Was GT any good, worth watching either?

Not really. Gt was kinda blaaa

GT had its moments but...kinda Pokémon-ish, like...in essence not bad per se, but on the other side no real story and if there was one it was pretty lame. SSJ 4 was cool though if you ask me. Also...one of the best theme songs in an anime I heard so far, mainly because I didn't understand a single word back when I watched it (the Japanese intro that is).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I really hate the name Hercule...

Just be glad they didn't change his name into Hercules in the US dubs...

Didn't some of the US dubs (I think the Funimation one?) use Mr. Satan?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstaru View Post
    Didn't some of the US dubs (I think the Funimation one?) use Mr. Satan?
    Not that I remember, I remember I read about all the characters and shit online before it even got to the Cell Saga on television and seeing Mr. Satan and being surprised when they changed it to Hercule.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I am wondering if anyone knows. I am looking more for the DBZ series in Spanish (dubbed, not subbed). I kept searching and searching, but all I found were broken links. I can deal with the Castillian version, but I would rather prefer the Latin American one. Would anyone have a reliable source for this?