Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

I don't like the guy, but I don't wish his death based on his ridiculous "political" views. That's for faggots.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    I don't like the guy, but I don't wish his death based on his ridiculous "political" views. That's for faggots.
    I agree. Even though Rush probably wishes the death of certain people based on their political views.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Says the faggot. Viva La Revolución motherfucker.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Says the faggot.
    lol

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Says the faggot.
    Which one?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Which one?

lol Ouch. Dimmy's my man, so its the Linkin Park one by default.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

lol Ouch. Dimmy's my man, so its the Linkin Park one by default.
    That was a rhetorical question in the face of an extremely obvious answer.

Obligatory swine flu comment.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://richardtgarner.blogspot.com/2...-limbaugh.html
    On the Eve of New Year's Eve, Rush Limbaugh is rushed to a Hawaii hospital with chest pains. News reports mention his condition as "serious" but little information is available. Hours later, it's reported that he's "resting comfortably" at the hospital.

The hours in between paint a pathetic picture of our country:

New York Daily News described Limbaugh as a "radio loudmouth" and a "right-wing talk show host." The article also mentions that Rush's "nemesis" President Obama and "target of Limbaugh's bile" Nancy Pelosi were also vacationing in Hawaii this week.

Gawker has comments such as:

Evie Havok: "I'll take a cue from Palin and say. Die, baby, die!! It probably won't happen. This dumb f*** probably has heartburn. But I can't help but wish he gets a massive heart attack. Just look at him. It's bound to happen sometime. If not today then hopefully someday soon."

CaptainSnarky: "The sad thing is, even if he dies (or whatever a soulless, heartless bugf*** such as Limbaugh does when the host body ceases to function), another soulless, heartless bugf*** will eventually take his place."

More comments from Twitter are equally hateful:

@kenneth212 Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the hospital in Honolulu. Maybe Santa did get my letter.

@MelechT Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the Hospital. Just when I thought Christmas was over…

@tontocorazon RT @Pumpy_Beanis DIE RUSH LIMBAUGH YOU F***ING PIG MAN JUST F***ING DIE

@phontigallo: I was scared of another death this year til I heard Rush Limbaugh was in the hospital. Come on 2009; don’t fail me now.
    lol

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Vajra View Post
    Tyler Perry's mom died recently this year, that's enough heartache for him. Quit dogging on his movies, they're based on plays. I think they're funny sometimes, and serious sometimes. You should really watch "Diary of a Mad Black Woman." That movie shows how black women are boss in the household.
    Get the fuck out with this garbage, we wouldn't give him shit if his movies weren't terrible, I say off this clown with a rusty spoon.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Wishing death on someone is the most horrible thing you can do. I don't care how godawful of a person you think they are.

That being said, I really would not be sad if 2009 claimed my ex-husband. He's not a celebrity, but 2009 can take him too. I won't mind. And I strongly am against wishing death on anybody, so that should tell you just how wonderful of a man I was once married to.

And damn it, he was in Iraq, you'd think those towelheads could have gotten the job done.

Vuitton

lmao @ the twitter comments made about Rush

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

oh lawdy this shit is hilarious
    http://www.examiner.com/x-12517-Miam...apon-targeting
    With news on New Year's eve that controversial radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh has been hospitalized in Hawaii due to chest pains, there is the commonly ignored potential that Rush may be a target of dirty tricks by agents associated with his political adversaries. Limbaugh has been a harsh critic of President Obama, and is the second prominent conservative talk media personality to face a health scare this year. Glenn Beck was hospitalized with appendicitis in early November and had his appendix removed. Earlier in the fall CNN anchor Lou Dobbs' home was the target of gunshots. All of these media personalities have been highly critical of Obama's policies on health care and immigration, and have given a forum or credence to theories that Obama was not born in the USA and is therefore not legally qualified to hold the office of President.

The Limbaugh Hawaii incident comes just after a mysterious occurrence in Hawaii where President Obama was rushed away from his scheduled activities, reportedly to see a friend's injured son at the hospital after a surfboard mishap. Observers of behind the scenes intelligence activities wonder if there are hidden battles occurring between powerful factions within the global power elite. This leads us to the topic of "CIA" heart attacks, where intelligence services use directed energy weapons to trigger heart attacks or other illnesses in targeted individuals. Multiple whistleblowers have spoken about this technology, which has been used for decades by military and intelligence organizations around the world. One whistleblower on this topic was the late CIA/ONI operative Gunther Russbacher, a high level intelligence operative who was the former husband of journalist Rayelan Allan, whose site www.rumormillnews.com has followed a long-running saga of competing factions within the intelligence agencies and secret societies.

When a prominent public personality experiences a sudden illness or death, conspiracy-conscious journalists consider the possibility that foul play is involved. With the intense pressure that Obama faces from multiple factions it would not be a surprise to see these factions covertly attacking one another or making hidden or overt threats to Obama to gain his compliance. It is well-documented that remotely operated directed energy weapons can cause physical harm or affect the mental functioning of a targeted person. If these were used there would be no trace for doctors to identify. The public will never be told when a person's illness or death is caused by these methods. Thus, this is just one potential cause of the symptoms reportedly experienced by Rush Limbaugh. If Limbaugh returns from his hospital stay with a sudden "change of heart" about something of political significance, it would be a reasonable suspicion that perhaps he was given an illness as a message to change his words or actions.

The author of this report has not received any non-public information about what caused Limbaugh's current health concern. This report examines one possible factor that a thorough investigation would need to consider. Since Limbaugh is overweight and has a history of prescription drug addiction there are certainly other known factors present that could be associated with cardiovascular malfunction. Yet, if there were an unnatural cause to the condition, that could easily be kept hidden or not recognized as a result of a bias toward not considering the alternate possibilities.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

also reports are he's stable so i won't have a chance to use this =(

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lmao

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Rush is a good man. I don't care if you like his politics or not.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by wipers View Post
    Rush is a fat man. I don't care if you like his politics or not.
    agreed

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

He has lost a lot of weight but yes he is still fat. lol

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34