+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: 24 Day 7     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

I assume it was the hired hitman, unless they decide to build some twist into the plot. The guy Olivia contacted, I forget his name, said that the hitman had called him to say that payment had not been received, and he told him that Olivia was good for it and to go ahead anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I assume it was the hired hitman, unless they decide to build some twist into the plot. The guy Olivia contacted, I forget his name, said that the hitman had called him to say that payment had not been received, and he told him that Olivia was good for it and to go ahead anyway.
    Oh, I must have missed that part. His name is Martin Collier.

edit: So isn't that her out then? She never paid anyone...saying you're going to hire someone and then not paying. Does that still constitute murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco View Post
    Oh, I must have missed that part. His name is Martin Collier.

edit: So isn't that her out then? She never paid anyone...saying you're going to hire someone and then not paying. Does that still constitute murder?
    She sends him the money the episode after hodges dies, I think it was episode 22.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah, she sends the money to protect herself from the assassin coming after her

Well that explains it then. My DVR recording of 22 died. Thanks for clearing that up.

Goldberg

Just finished and tbh i gotta agree with everyone, the second half of this went way down hill but yet i still watched them.

Renee to be kidnapped alongside Kim in the next series with one dying or something seriously going wrong in the process of them being saved.
    Which means they make a return in the season after being the main bad guy aided by Tony..
    Its soooo gonna happen

Even if she hadn't paid the guy, she still broke any number of federal laws by facilitating the murder, disclosing his location and the fact that he was even alive, etc. She was basically fucked regardless if it came out, plus she'd have had that dude after her as well if she hadn't paid, as someone pointed out.

Like a lot of people, I wasn't as pleased with the last third of this season as I was with the first part, but honestly after the previous few seasons I had planned not to watch this year at all until I saw Redemption, and I think *most* of the season was better than I expected. I also don't so much mind that it ended on a cliffhanger (Jack being captured by the Chinese was a cliffhanger and it was pretty good I thought), it's just these cliffhangers were totally uninteresting. Will Lady Jack torture that guy?! (Who cares.) Will Jack die from this virus? (Yeah right.)

The other thing conspicuously missing from this finale was the traditional End-of-season-Jack-busts-in-to-some-facility-and-single-handedly-takes-down-two-dozen-armed-guards moment. I get that it wouldn't make sense with the plot, but something like that would have helped redeem it a bit in my eyes (the scene with the doctors/scientists was nice, but not quite enough). Although as far as stuff like that goes, the First Gentleman rescue scene and the transfer of the Sangalan president scene earlier on were both pretty good.

Anyway, like I indicated above, when season 6 ended I swore never to watch 24 again. Season 7 was good enough overall that even though it ended on something of a low note, I'll probably be tuning in again next year.

Question to think about

Did Jack convert to Islam and is he now a Muslim?