+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Day 7     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

24 Day 7

Who is ready for this? :D It's been so looooooong. I need my Jack Attack Fix nowz.

I know a lot of people are disappointed with them bringing back Tony. But I do like how they manned up and basically said. "We fucked up, we're know it's a stretch but we want to bring Tony Almeida back." Which I think is okay. I liked the character so it's fine.

Also I hear Kim Bauer will be making an appearance. I'm hoping that a random Cougar will appear and eat her.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    Who is ready for this? :D It's been so looooooong. I need my Jack Attack Fix nowz.

I know a lot of people are disappointed with them bringing back Tony. But I do like how they manned up and basically said. "We fucked up, we're know it's a stretch but we want to bring Tony Almeida back." Which I think is okay. I liked the character so it's fine.

Also I hear Kim Bauer will be making an appearance. I'm hoping that a random Cougar will appear and eat her.
    Please God yes. She's hotter than any human has a right to be, but her character just pisses me off on this show.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol True. Said cougar is welcome to just shred some articles of clothing. I'd be okay with that too. But only if she doesn't speak.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    lol True. Said cougar is welcome to just shred some articles of clothing. I'd be okay with that too. But only if she doesn't speak.
    I...think we're on to something here. I believe we figured out the story for the first 6 hours.

Before Kim left the show basically went like this:

Jack is doing something really important
    The President is doing something really important
    Kim is getting caught in bear traps and chased by crazy people

Her role was utterly pointless, be funny to see her die so Jack has absolutely no one holding him back.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I didn't mind her so much (I think season 3) when she was working at CTU.

/ Ready for the 2 night 4 hour premiere!

They better have a damn good explanation as to Tony being alive, one thats believable. The 24 panel at ComicCon08 said they do, lets hope they're right!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I havent seen 24 since season ...4? i remember it was part way in and then Virgin lost the Sky channels and i hadn't watched it since. Did i actually miss anything good with the previous few seasons? >.>

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i dont mind tony being back but i hate the fact that hes the villain. im so tired of good guys returning from the dead to be bad guys.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Draggy View Post
    I havent seen 24 since season ...4? i remember it was part way in and then Virgin lost the Sky channels and i hadn't watched it since. Did i actually miss anything good with the previous few seasons? >.>
    i liked season 5 a lot. season 6 started off okay but was the worst of the seasons as far as im concerned.

Agreed...season 6 sucked...I hope Season 7 is better than all the rest. Needs a lot of *unpredictable* plot twists. Predictable seems to be the theme as of late for 24.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Season 5 was one of their best seasons I think. I liked 2 1 3 5and 4 in order of coolest

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So ready for more Bauer.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i dont mind tony being back but i hate the fact that hes the villain. im so tired of good guys returning from the dead to be bad guys.
    Agreed, Tony and Palmer literally made the show for me other than Jack. The reason all the President scenes were bearable in the first 4 seasons was because Palmer was such a badass that he completely dominated every scene he was in and kept me intrigued, season 5+ the President scenes have been unbearable. Tony was the CTU badass that completed the 24 Trifecta of ass-kickery. Jack on the field, Tony in CTU and Palmer in the Presidents seat is what made the first 4 seasons amazing.

Killing them off ruined the show IMO, hopefully they can salvage this by bringing back Tony, lets just hope they don't kill him off again too quickly or at least make him go out in a glorious bang. (Tony killing Kim much like Nina killed his wife? It would totally drive Jack insane knowing his original team murdered his family.)

^

I completely agree

Also, the whole Jack/Audrey thing was fucking annoying and needs to stop.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I actually liked him with Kate from season 2 more.

I didn't like Terri. I was hoping Jack would go back to Nina until we found out she was in our base killing our dudes.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fuck yeah I'm ready for more 24, been FAR too long. Although the last season was the worst by far, the first four episodes are some of the best TV I've ever seen (and that you can't deny).

I hate what they've done with Audrey though. =( I was glad Jack finally had someone to call his own after being on his own for so long, but then they went and did that... oh well.

This thread needs more Xav though.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Episodes 1 2 3 and 4 leaked, I'm not sure what each contains. Looks like its all of tonight's content and then half of tomorrow's by the filesizes.

24.s07e02.Xvid.fRoStY.avi look for this

Actually upon further review I believe they're re-airing redemption (Episode 1) tonight, and then moving on to 2 3 and 4 tonight and tomorrow.

Actually, redemption is a prequel and episode 1 is brand new >_>. ANYWAY

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

They reaired redemption last weekend.

The Audrey ludicrousness last few seasons was compounded I'm sure by the fact that she was bouncing around on like 3 other shows, thus causing her status for them to be up in the air.

I'm cautiously looking forward to this.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

All I have to say after viewing those is that 24 does it again, breaking the world record for plot twists per minute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast