Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95

Thread: Lost: Season 5     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lost Live Panel blog review from today:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...imdb_tv-movies

No major spoilers, except for confirmations that at least a couple of characters will be making return appearances.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

On Disc 4 of season 5 bluray. The quality of these is just amazing, it really brings out the beauty of the island, the crap CG planes/submarine LOL. You can see every wrinkle, pore, dirt smudge, and scar on everyone's face. I definitely plan on buying them all now, I forgot how much I truly enjoyed this show.

So when can we make the 6th and final season thread and start discussing what we think might happen? It's less than one month away now.

I plan on staying away from all spoilers this time around, which means no numbers forum, no sneek peak's, final destination.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

You can get all of the Blurays for $133 with free shipping on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I just purchased one :D

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Not sure if a sixth thread is really needed since most know this. Its like whenever we make a new nfl thread people bitch. For some reason, people have something against new threads around here.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Oh it is, we have made a thread for each individual season as far back as I can remember when I first joined. (season 3 I think).

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Not sure if a sixth thread is really needed since most know this. Its like whenever we make a new nfl thread people bitch. For some reason, people have something against new threads around here.
    I'd have no objection to it (or the nfl threads). Only thing I care about at this point is that spoilers are tagged as such.

I'll likely pick up the Seasons on Bluray once the series ends since there's a good chance there will be some sort of collector's package containing them all. Already have 1-5 on DVD for the time being.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Once season 6 starts we need a new thread for it like "Lost: Season 6 - The end" or "Lost: S6 Final Season.".

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

2 more weeks until the premiere! I'm not going to post anymore new spoilers because I don't want to spoil myself anymore.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...#axzz0d0IJqGtD

Cast dishes on the future
    These were questions I had and questions my co-workers Mary Loynes and Rick Taber gave me. Questions like: "What happened to the children?"; "Will Walt come back this season?"; "Is Claire possessed?"; "Why was Libby in the mental hospital with Hurley?"; "Do they think the fans will be satisfied with the final season ending?" and "Are they moving from Hawaii now that the show is over?" So I went straight to the sources and here's what they told me:

Michael Emerson who plays Ben Linus: "Honestly we don't know an episode until they give us the script and we don't get them until a day before we shoot them. We won't see that last script until April. I'm happy to be in the dark as an actor. It's important that there are mysteries. The landscape of the entire show is a set of mysteries and when those mysteries explode there is not much there."

Terry O'Quinn who plays John Locke: "In the 2-hour premiere it is revealed who Locke actually is. Although that's still kind of a mystery of who is that. But there's still a pretty big revelation there."

Jorge Garcia who plays Hugo 'Hurley' Reyes: "There's always going to be more to answer. I think some things are just going to have to be left as a mystery. But I think most of the big ones, you will have some sort of answer to. You'll know this is kind of what is going on here and this is what is going on there. There's no way we are ever going to satisfy everybody....Oh and this is Hurley's last season on 'LOST.'" (laughing)

Daniel Dae Kim who plays Jin Kwon: "I doubt very much that every loose end will get tied up because frankly it's like life. You know you look for answers to the big questions, but some things just get left by the wayside. But I think (the writers) I think they are pretty diligent and pretty conscious about answering the big questions and I'm pretty sure they will do that. I think you might see Charlie again sometime before the season is over. A lot of people who stopped watching after the first or second season will want to come back to see what happened to certain characters."

Emile de Ravin who plays Claire Littleton: "I'm pretty sure there will be stuff that is answered and people will be happy to know certain things. But I will say I come back in a rather unique manner and get to play around with my character "Claire" a little more.

Josh Holloway who plays James 'Sawyer' Ford: "I am going to change my underwear. (He laughs).

Evangeline Lilly who plays Kate Austen: "I'm doing something totally new this season. I'm not going to tell you what though. But it is very exciting. There is going to be a brand new version of Kate. I don't know if anyone else is gonna pick up on it, but in my mind it's very new and exciting."
    http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...#axzz0d0JG8TaD

[tx: Returns Friday 5 February at 9pm exclusively on Sky1 HD and Sky1]
    Back in 2004, JJ Abrams and Damon Lindelof wrote a pilot for a TV show centered around the idea of a plane crashing on a remote island. Six years later and LOST is a multiple award-winning phenomenon, its woven web of intrigue making it one of the most talked about, analysed and theorised programmes of all time. Now, questions will be answered as LOST reaches its sixth and final season exclusively on Sky1 HD and Sky1 from Friday 5 February at 9pm.

The fifth season’s finale left viewers stunned as they witnessed not only the apparent death of Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell), who detonated the hydrogen bomb and potentially altered the islanders’ fate, but the shocking revelation that the Man in Black (Titus Welliver) had taken the appearance of the dead Locke (Terry O’Quinn) and convinced Ben (Michael Emerson) to kill the enigmatic Jacob (Mark Pellegrino). The final season will pick up where season five left off, and the writers have hinted that it will go back to the beginning to examine how far the characters have come. Could this mean that Jack’s (Matthew Fox) plan to detonate the bomb, stop The Incident from occurring, and thus prevent Flight 815 from crashing, was successful?

Executive producers and writers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have said that viewers desperate for answers will definitely get them when the series concludes. Lindelof explained: “I think there are people who have certainly figured out significant pieces, but they don't have enough information yet. We withheld key evidence. Starting with the season premiere this year, the remaining clues necessary to figure out where we're going to end the show are going to begin to fall into place.” Cuse teased: “We're doing something different narratively in this season, which doesn't require either a deep investment or in-depth knowledge about the series.”

It has been confirmed that many familiar faces will be making a return for LOST’s final season. Claire (Emilie de Ravin), who vanished in season four, will be back as a series regular, plus the apparently deceased Charlie (Dominic Monaghan), Libby (Cynthia Watros), Michael (Harold Perrineau) and Boone (Ian Somerhalder) will each be making an appearance – but in what capacity remains unknown. New castings include Sheila Kelley (LA Law) as an intellectual beauty named Kendall, notorious Japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada (The Last Samurai) as an as yet unnamed significant character and John Hawkes (Deadwood) as Lennon, a spokesperson for the president of a foreign corporation.

Just what are the meaning of the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42? What is the smoke monster? Why were Jack, Kate (Evangeline Lilly) and Sawyer (Josh Holloway) and the rest of the castaways selected in the first place? Questions will be answered when LOST returns with a double bill entitled LA X, on Friday 5 February at 9pm only on Sky1 HD and Sky1.

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...#ixzz0d0JKNQN2
    http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...#axzz0d0JmigQf

LOST: LAX - SEASON PREMIERE

THE AFTERMATH FROM JULIET'S DETONATION OF THE HYDROGEN BOMB IS REVEALED, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "LOST"

A 2008 recipient of the prestigious Peabody Award and awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for Best Drama Series, "Lost" returns for its final season of action-packed mystery and adventure - that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost - on the season premiere of "Lost," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, leaving 48 passengers alive and stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific. The survivors include a diverse group of people from different walks of life - a doctor, an escaped fugitive, a con man, an Iraqi interrogator, a married Korean couple and a man formerly confined to a wheelchair who is now inexplicably healed. As the castaways attempt to get home, flashbacks (and forwards) illuminate their troubled lives before and after the crash, when the island they find themselves stranded on begins to slowly reveal its mysterious nature. Faith, reason, destiny and free will all clash as the island offers opportunities for both corruption and redemption... but as to its true purpose? That's the greatest mystery of all.

With only 18 original hours left until the final episode airs, the island's violent shifts through time were ended by Locke when he traveled off-island in an attempt to persuade the Oceanic 6 to return. Back on the island, the survivors' stay in late ‘70s Dharmaville was over when their covers were blown and they were accused of aiding "The Others," and Sayid was gravely wounded during their flight. In addition, Ben killed Jacob at Locke's request. But since Locke's body was found to still be inside the coffin, exactly who – or what – is John Locke? And if Juliet was successful in detonating the hydrogen bomb, was she able to reset time, allowing Oceanic Air 815 to land safely in Los Angeles, or was the island destroyed along with all of its inhabitants?

On the season premiere episode, "LA X" Parts 1 & 2, the aftermath from Juliet's detonation of the hydrogen bomb is revealed.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

"LA X" Parts 1 & 2 written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Jack Bender.

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...#ixzz0d0JrpGYr

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Wow will it really be a 2 hour premiere? Or are they going to do that recap thing again?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Wow will it really be a 2 hour premiere? Or are they going to do that recap thing again?
    I think there will be a hour recap then 2 hour premiere to follow kind of like how season 5 ended.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The Onion on Lost's Final Season:

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...nion_rss_daily

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well I guess 1 more spoiler couldn't hurt

Somethings from episodes 3-5

Spoiler: show

Update: 10th Jan After getting a number of questions, I confirmed with my source that whilst Kate does indeed have a number, like the others names, she is not one of THE Numbers. I hope to have a full list of all names and numbers shortly.

Here are a couple more snippets from one of my sources who was lucky enough to see some of the early episodes, although he refused to say which ones. I suspect 6.3/6.4 and possibly 6.5 based on information I have from other contacts.

- Flock ventures into Otherton and persuades Sawyer to join him for a little "trip"
    - He takes him to a place with lots of names with lines through them
    - The names all have numbers attached
    - Sawyer finds his own name on the list - He is Number 15
    - Locke's name is crossed out - He was Number 4
    - Kate's name is on there as Austen - (My source did not reveal her number)
    - Jack and Hurley discover a special "mirror" at the Lighthouse (Based on other info I have I think this is 6.5)
    - The Mirror gives Jack a "flash" of his past when it is "aligned" correctly.

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...#ixzz0d4ZkTU9C

In response to the above

Spoiler: show
    A few days ago we posted a spoiler here about some of our Losties being assigned "Numbers". Here is the full list that we can now post.

Locke 4
    Hurley 8
    Sawyer 15
    Sayid 16
    Jack 23
    Kwon 42 (either Sun or Jin)

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...#ixzz0d4ZpPzJ1