+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

XB360 and external hard drive

Is this possible? I did some searches and all I found was that you can use one, but only for music and pictures. I saw one thing say that you can put saves on it, but not marketplace download content. Any help or insight is appreciated.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arrmani View Post
    Is this possible? I did some searches and all I found was that you can use one, but only for music and pictures. I saw one thing say that you can put saves on it, but not marketplace download content. Any help or insight is appreciated.
    I heard that you can't honestly, im probably wrong but if there is a way id like to know too. The only thing i really heard is that you can find modded HDD's to hook up to your xbox easily and not void the warranty

New Merits
    BG Level

you can't. You can do what killerx said though, and mod a hard drive and get it to work as a regular 120gb hard drive.
    in order to do that you would need to get a WD BEVS drive with at least 120gb(if you go over 120gb, you wont be able to use the extra space, so might as well just get a 120gb one) and then hook it up to your PC and flash it with hddhackr. There's a bunch of guides for it on the internet if you choose to try that