+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Baww... I need advice </LJ>

Re-Edit:

I'm gay and recently I've spontaneously become obsessed with my friend Tim, who is also gay. It kind of happened out of no where. We've been good friends for about 8 months now, and we hang out rather regularly. At least until he went away for Christmas break. When he left, he did not return for a month, and then was sick upon arrival and was recovering from that for like 2 weeks. So I had been away from him for around 6 weeks. Then we hung out last Thursday and since then I have become like obsessed with him and how he's doing and what he's doing. I don't know if he even can tell, or even cares, or whatever, but it's been driving me insane for the past like 5 days. I feel like I am suffocating him, even though I am not doing much differently that before this happened.

I asked him to hang out a few days ago, he said no, and it basically annoyed me the entire day, as I seemed to twist his words from "I'm with another friend and I am not sure what my day looks like" into "Let me get back to you if it seems like I'm not going to be doing anything fun, and if that's the case then I'd love to hang".

I have texted him a few times and have gotten no replies and have found this has started to annoy me much more than it used to (if it even did at all), and I have been getting irritated when he'll randomly post on people's facebooks for no reason and wont respond to me even when I asked him a question.

I don't know if he is mad at me, and I don't wanna confront him about it if it turns out he is not. I'm not even sure if anything is bothering him, but I don't wanna suddenly seem like Mr. WHOAMG high school drama and come at him with some seemingly stupid problem.

Would it be wise to just kind of stop talking to him for the time being until he talks to me first, to give him some space, without an explanation? Should I send him a message explaining myself beforehand and THEN stop talking to him?

Should I just chalk it up to my being paranoid and just not do anything?

This seems so stupid, but I am so stumped. I know first reaction would be WHOAMG you have a crush, but I have never thought about him in that way like EVER.

WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

BG Level

I think the real problem here is your sexuality.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Honestly, you have way too many ambiguous pronouns <_< I don't know which "he" is your bf and which "he" is Tim half the time, so I'm kinda confused. You're bugging the shit out of Tim and he's ignoring you? And your bf is angry because of this?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I had thought that a couple of vaginal insertions by my penis would solve this problem, but I just don't think I am that desperate yet.

But you may be onto something, I'll keep this in mind.

Re: Pronouns: My BF has really nothing to do with this. The whole situation is between me and this sudden obsession with Tim, and what I should do about it when I don't really know whether or not its even a problem.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

not gonna lie, I read "I'm not a woman" and "Tim" and then I "what, oh, whhaaaAAATTT, OOHHHH. OH!"

I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED

BG Level

All I ask is fair consideration of my opinion.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz View Post
    Honestly, you have way too many ambiguous pronouns <_< I don't know which "he" is your bf and which "he" is Tim half the time, so I'm kinda confused. You're buggering the shit out of Tim and he's ignoring you? And your bf is angry because of this?
    ftfy

I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED

BG Level

You might wanna bold subtle changes like that, it took me a lot of scrolling to figure out what the hell you changed.

As I beavered away...
    BG Level

Well, I'm going to answer this as if I was Tim.

If I had some sort of crush or minor infatuation with you, I would find it somewhat flattering, or just be oblivious and not even notice. It wouldn't be annoying in any way.

However, if I was starting to get bored/annoyed with you (which could happen without you doing anything), then your constant obsession would prove extremely annoying, and I would probably intentionally take forever to respond to anything you said to me, or just completely ignore you and try and play it off as my phone didn't work or something if you asked me later.

So basically, you should try and calm down a bit, and whatever he feels towards you'll he'll probably feel regardless of what you do, although it is possible to annoy him even if he isn't annoyed if you get mad at him a lot and stuff.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

If you're really friends with Tim you can stop talking to him for a long period of time until you feel okay again and just go right back to talking to him later. Friends don't stop being friends unless they're not really friends, if you know what I mean.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    If you're really friends with Tim you can stop talking to him for a long period of time until you feel okay again and just go right back to talking to him later. Friends don't stop being friends unless they're not really friends, if you know what I mean.
    This.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I have no idea if you're a straight guy, a gay guy, a straight chick or a lesbian from your first post, and since you don't make it clear you don't deserve an answer.

"Well, Lance, you're clearly gay. There's nothing really else to say about that. I think you all know that. And that's cool, but, you know, you were trying to oil me up and that's not really cool." - Leon Phelps, The Ladies Man

Get some help. Go to counseling. Become heterosexual. Problem solved.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I read the post twice now and I don't see any mention of a boyfriend, so was the post changed to something completely different?

Also, you may want to consider that your friend Tim might be really shy. I remember like two years ago when I started going out with my boyfriend, it went from us being kind of friends to me really liking him (similar to your story) and I would text him and IM him alot, and I thought I was bugging him, but it just turned out that he was really really shy and didn't know how to deal with me. After I found that out, he kind of stopped being so shy and we got to hung out more and eventually went out for about a year and a half until some stuff caused us to break up. But hey, it was great while it lasted. So maybe consider that he's shy.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

^So wait, you mentioned your boyfriend then at the end you guys broke up for some reason? What is it w/ this thread and its ambiguousness?

TC, if I understood your story, take it easy on the guy. By that I mean don't bug him too much, you already have your boyfriend (I think) and it seems you have a crush on him. Wat.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Will someone please tell me if the OP is a guy or a chick? This is absurd.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

For some reason.. i thought of this:
    'You could say I blue myself.'

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I guess ex-boyfriend, but it's really weird for me to say that still even though it's true. And yeah, I can't tell if the OP is a boy or a girl either.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

jeez i feel like a nob reading that i can't tell either

Kaelia

Quote Originally Posted by travOtaku View Post
    I had thought that a couple of vaginal insertions by my penis would solve this problem
    The truth is revealed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast