Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Were YOU overcharged this month?

So as I come home from class and check my bank account before I head out and run errands, I notice my payment for this month. Usually it is $17 (Main account, 4 mules). This month, the total was $33.90. I checked my payment info on POL and SE charged me 13.95($1 more than it usually is each month) not once but twice, one of the charges applied to my mule which is usually only the regular ol' $1. Not only did I get double charged for my main account, but all my mules were $2 this month instead of $1. I just wanted to ask yall and make sure everyone else caught on. A couple people have told me this has happened to them as well, and I dont know if they just did it to everyone and it hasnt hit their account yet, or for whatever reason, a select few accounts.

STR-1 DEX-1
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

One account, 2 mules, $14.95.

Additional question to the one below, have you cancelled/reactivated/bought/etc any content ID's lately?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Did you server transfer recently? they usually add that cost to the usual monthly cost instead of 2 separate payments, if not then you should call them and see i they just made a mistake

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Moved from Advanced.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

No recent server transfer, and I updated my card on my acct recently but thats about it. I've been waiting for a POL agent in the chat log for almost 2 hours now and the phone is completly locked up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

iirc, this happens sometimes where they accidentally double charge, and then pay it back later. Hasn't happened to me personally, but I remember these threads popping up every once and awhile.

I was charged the standard amount for each of my 3 accounts this month.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

This has happened to me many many times over the years. I have a separate account I use solely to pay for FFXI, Xbox Live, etc. So I just put the exact monthly fees into the account each month and don't check it regularly like you would if it was your checking account or something. I will go in and look it over every few months or so and it happens to me regularly. I have yet to be legitimately "double charged" however. Every time I have been double charged, it turns out for whatever reason that I wasn't charged the month before or after the double charge month.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    iirc, this happens sometimes where they accidentally double charge, and then pay it back later. Hasn't happened to me personally, but I remember these threads popping up every once and awhile.
    I've had this happen as well. Hard to verify with a POL rep though, you might just have to see what happens next month.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

im semi having this problem right now, i'll tell you my experience. as you could see i think your payments are pending, so you should go back on your payment history and see whats going on there.

basically i changed my card number and updated the info on the 2nd of the month after i realized that they suspended my POL ID's. SE says that they only do charges on the 1st of the month, so you would only get the error logging in the 2nd of the month.
    they accept the payment method but do not actually charge you on that 2nd of the month when u logged in. when the next month comes up, they request the payment on the first of the month for the current month AND the previous month fell through b/c of your card change.
    my problem is they said they are being denied the charge for some reason so im having the double charge pending, but only 1 goes through every month so im having to go through this shit for the last 4 months til i realized whats going on.

hope it helps

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I was charged 23.95 this month. I added a new ID last month but was charged for it... I only have that ID and my main one.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

This happens to me often enough to make me take notice. I have no idea what causes it and I don't feel like calling in to ask because SE's call center is an abortion clinic.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Usually they charge me 2 months sometimes

Like this Bill they charged me January and Febuary, on the same one, so i need to watch next one to either way got MArch april or only march

Sea Torques
    BG Level

title of this thread should have been LM-16.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    title of this thread should have been LM-16.
    Wins the thread