Closed Thread
Page 2 of 237 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Exactly, I'm just glad he's out of the NFC south lol. He should sign with Dallas for the lulz.
    I'd much rather have Garcia in the backup slot than the steaming pile we currently have...plus then Jerry won't go after Vick lol.

As much as I'd love for it to happen, I can't see BAL letting him go.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Somehow I get the feeling you posting this (at least in part) to spite Seno's post in spam, Miz.
    ^

I didn't know what to think of the T.O./Ray thing which is why I only put the link.

Apparently Ray has said that Baltimore is gonna get NO Home-town discount so I know it's gonna get rough because the Ravens will not pay what he's gonna ask. (street rates that is)

So it looks like Ray will test the free agent waters. To my surprise Suggs has said he really wants to stay. Yay!

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Baltimore is making room as we speak.... Baltimore Ravens create cap space, cut Chris McAlister - ESPN

LOLLLLL @ the Bengals Franchising kicker Shane Graham as opposed to using it on Housh. Sorry Headspace HAHAHAHAHAHAH

They are doing it wrong.

And yes, this is a little bit of spite. Ill make another for the Draft, Rookie combine, Signing of said rookies and with preseason. Cant blame him though, If I had to root for the Lions Id hate football also.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Diamicles View Post
    If the Ravens know whats good, they WILL make sure Ray Lewis ends his career in Baltimore.
    So help me god, I will stop watching football if he goes to the Cowboys.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

While I am at it, I figured Id show you guys my new homepage!

Five reasons NOT to bring back T.O. - NFC East - ESPN

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

LOLLLLL @ the Bengals Franchising kicker Shane Graham as opposed to using it on Housh. Sorry Headspace HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    It makes sense. Graham is the most accurate kicker in franchise history, and he's certainly top 5 in the league. They just used 2.5m of 120+m of their cap space instead of franchising Housh for 9m when Housh said he wasn't going to attend offseason activities if he was tagged, which hurt us last year.

If they weren't going to resign Housh, they certainly weren't going to tag him. They drafted Andre Caldwell last year who's a good slot receiver and will do well this year, and forbidding another off the field incident, Henry as #2 receiver will stretch the field.

This also gives us more cap room to go after Free Agents (we did try last year to get some big names, so I think we'll try again this year) and hopefully get the Baltimore center, so we can go defense in the 1st round with someone like BJ Raiji if he's still there or maybe Orakpo or Maualuga (which could lead to a rocking tandem at LB with Rivers and Rey).

but yeah, who the fuck franchises a kicker?

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Chris Mcalister cut? MAKE HIM A GIANT BABY

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    but yeah, who the fuck franchises a kicker?
    Exactly and I love Shane Graham. We had him during the 04 season I believe when John Kasay got hurt and I wanted Kasay out and for us to keep Graham but we didnt resign him and he signed with Cincy

But a kicker? Franchise? Toss the fool 1.2 a season and call it a wrap, hes a kicker, not Albert Haynesworth lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Chris Mcalister cut? MAKE HIM A GIANT BABY
    Dude that's what I'm saying. Cutting Mcalister? I had to re-read that shit lol C'mon Carolina make a fucking move. We dumped Lucas finally, we need another CB opposite Chris Gamble.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

But a kicker? Franchise? Toss the fool 1.2 a season and call it a wrap, hes a kicker, not Albert Haynesworth lol.
    Well I did some reading about it, and if they signed him long term, they'd probably end up paying him 5-6m this year, which is a lot for the kicker. With the uncapped season next year, all his bonus would count towards this years cap, so you tag Graham because they drafted WRs last year, and then you draft a kicker in the 7th and groom him to take over next year.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

While I am at it, I figured Id show you guys my new homepage!

Five reasons NOT to bring back T.O. - NFC East - ESPN
    THOSE ARE FIVE REASONS TO MAKE HIM A REDSKIN BABY WHOOOOOOOOO

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

What can I say about McAlister? It doesn't matter who you line him up against, they will be shut-down. I have watched him take Johnson, Owens, Moss, etc out of the game single-handedly. One on one. He should be discussed with the best corners in the game.

On the other hand, he got weird when Billick was fired. Brian Billick had a history of having an easy training camp. When it became apparent that Harbaugh would be a tough coach, McAlister SAT DOWN!

He WAS NOT injured last season, he sat down. Take that as you may.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Hay guys. Aren't you worried about making too many threads? People might get butthurt!

Anyway, I saw Fred Taylor getting released. Man.. that's gonna either be huge for MJD, or not. MJD had some great games last year, but others, he just completely vanished. I suppose that has to do with the lack of an offensive line they had. Good lord that thing was turrible.

Where do you guys think Mark Sanchez will get drafted? Think KC goes after him? I personally don't like him. I think he's got bust written all over him if he goes in the Top 10. That's just too much money to an unknown commodity.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Hay guys. Aren't you worried about making too many threads? People might get butthurt!

Anyway, I saw Fred Taylor getting released. Man.. that's gonna either be huge for MJD, or not. MJD had some great games last year, but others, he just completely vanished. I suppose that has to do with the lack of an offensive line they had. Good lord that thing was turrible.

Where do you guys think Mark Sanchez will get drafted? Think KC goes after him? I personally don't like him. I think he's got bust written all over him if he goes in the Top 10. That's just too much money to an unknown commodity.
    Think Mel had Sanchez going to KC, I still think KC should let Thigpen start for a year.

I really doubt Sanchez is going to KC. I could actually see him slipping all the way to the Jets or Vikings depending on what happens with Garcia and how the combine goes for him. I definitely don't think he's going in the top 10 though. There are just too many good defensive prospects this year to take that kind of risk aiming for a franchise QB.

If anything, Kansas City will end up using some of the Jared Allen picks to get Cassel from the Patriots.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

All good, were moving this to spam since that is where this problem initiated from. They hate sports, they bitched, its only logical we make our threads there.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

The Chiefs getting Cassel, interesting. How is their O-line?

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I'd like to see them give Thigpen another year, a full year, especially under Haley

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I don't see KC going for a QB high in my opinion. Pioli has never been one to go after a QB early on.

Quote Originally Posted by recuperi View Post
    I really doubt Sanchez is going to KC. I could actually see him slipping all the way to the Jets or Vikings depending on what happens with Garcia and how the combine goes for him. I definitely don't think he's going in the top 10 though. There are just too many good defensive prospects this year to take that kind of risk aiming for a franchise QB.

If anything, Kansas City will end up using some of the Jared Allen picks to get Cassel from the Patriots.
    They used those picks last year already.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 237 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast