Closed Thread
Page 4 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

New Orleans Saints get under cap, release Deuce McAllister - ESPN

Cant say that im surprised with Pierre Thomas coming into his own and Reggie Bush finding his niche. Yeah I know lolBush, but they missed him BIG TIME at the end of the season.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I hope the Eagles throw some money at a big name WR this year. Housh or Boldin + Jackson and Curtis would tear shit up.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    About the Michael Vick thing. Who out there is crazy enough to trade for him?

Sup.

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...va/aldavis.jpg

At the moment I think the only really big name WR available is Housh. Boldin is technically still under contract for the year, but I don't know if the Cardinals are going to be willing to give him the trade or release he wants/wanted. Looking briefly at free agent lists though, I see Owen Daniels, Derrick Ward, and Dominic Rhodes still haven't been accounted for. I wonder where those guys are going to end up once free agency comes around

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio View Post
    I hope the Eagles throw some money at a big name WR this year. Housh or Boldin + Jackson and Curtis would tear shit up.
    eagles throw money? lulz. maybe if housh doesnt want to get paid like he deserves.

if the cards opt to trade boldin its gonna cost some team a fortune in draft picks or personnel. if i were the cards i wouldnt let him go for anything less than patrick willis + second day pick

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lol.. Vick as a Raider? I think it would be more ironic if he were a Brown...

I don't know, the draft is fairly top-heavy on defense this year. Maybe they could grab a decent third or fourth receiver and a first round pick. I can how you'd say Willis or bust though, seeing as how Dansby probably isn't going to be in Arizona next year

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I don't think even Al Davis is crazy enough to trade for him. He might sign him after he's released, but there's no point trading that when the Falcons have made it known he's going to be released anyway.

edit: He probably won't even be talked about until halfway through the season really. If I remember right, Vick's got some suspension time to deal with after he actually gets out of jail in July

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

The Anti Miz

BG Level

wtf is he really already 30?

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

29, but yeah, #1 pick in 2003

They'd be insane to get rid of him. Even at 29, a normal QB has at least 5-6 really good years left. I think that guy just assumed 30 is the year for every position because of the running back patterns ._.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

wow cant believe he was drafted all the way back in 03. where has the time gone? he prob has more than the 5-6 left because he sat his first year and most of last year, less wear and tear on that hot bod.

actually reading that thread, it took all the way until the second page for someone to actually agree with the guy lol

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

The quote about the guy being pissed because he had to tell his kid what a crack rock was had me rollin'. But these threads pop up all the time. I also like the ones "WHY DIDN'T WE JUST TRADE TJ?!" when TJs not under contract. Idiots.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I <3 Bengal fans. Their optimism is overwhelming.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Bengal fans.......lol.........

Housh or Boldin will be an Eagle for sure. I have a feeling Boldin stays in Arizone this next season though. If ARZ is smart, they will make him.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by recuperi View Post
    I don't know, the draft is fairly top-heavy on defense this year. Maybe they could grab a decent third or fourth receiver and a first round pick. I can how you'd say Willis or bust though, seeing as how Dansby probably isn't going to be in Arizona next year

I don't think even Al Davis is crazy enough to trade for him. He might sign him after he's released, but there's no point trading that when the Falcons have made it known he's going to be released anyway.

edit: He probably won't even be talked about until halfway through the season really. If I remember right, Vick's got some suspension time to deal with after he actually gets out of jail in July
    I agree, just give Vick a tryout, he's the Falcons' problem. The rest of the league should just sit back and wait to see what happens.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Didn't the Bengals franchise tag their kicker..? Or did I dream that up?

Also, I heard news about the 49ers possibly being interested in Vick. Lol..

Yeah Graham got tagged, and I saw something about rumors the 49ers were interested in Vick, but I don't know if that means trade or FA. I'm sure they'd happily trade Smith for Vick's rights as long as they weren't forced to pay whatever salary he's due. ATL can't be that dumb though

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Didn't the Bengals franchise tag their kicker..? Or did I dream that up?

Also, I heard news about the 49ers possibly being interested in Vick. Lol..
    Your not dreaming on who the Bengals franchised. As for Vick coming to the 49ers, on a player perspective he'd be worth the tryout. But with how much PETA is entrenched in California, and how hippie like SF is by nature, that's one big huge fucking protest waiting to happen. I still think our best option is to go with Hill as our QB, Draft/Sign a high end receiver (hi2uHoush) and see if we get lucky with the drafting of a QB or possibly trade for Cassel if we can get the fuckin Yorks to open up the pocket books again.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast