Closed Thread
Page 1 of 237 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

NFL Offseason transactions. Week l337

Fuck Dallas.

All kidding aside, figure we needed a thread about this because the FA deadline is this coming Thursday iirc and there are some BIG names out there about to hit the market. I saw this this morning and I gotta say I'm shocked.

-Fred Taylor- Jacksonville Jaguars release Fred Taylor after 11 years with team - ESPN

-Mike Brown Bears S- Oft injured I know but wow, he's a fucking beast, was also released yesterday by the team.

-David Patten- Cut by the Saints a few days ago

-lolMichal Vick- Falcons are trying to trade his rights to another team since they have Matt Ryan. Go ahead Jerry, you know you want to pull the trigger, do it.

Julius Peppers in an interview over the weekend says that if he gets franchised he wants out lol. Hard to know what he's thinking, he said he said hes not 100% on leaving but he said he doesn't want to come back because he feels "Fox and Trgo held me back". It's been a strange week and I expect it to get much more interesting for sure by Thursday.

Anyone see Marshawn Lynch sticking with the Bills? I mean a loaded gun? Really? Like the shit that happened with Plax want an eye opener enough? The Bills usually jettison shit players that cant get their acts together. If you recall he hit a lady's vehicle least season and instead of helping or calling police he left his car and supposedly ran away from the scene or something to that effect lol. What the fuck is with your boy?

The world is watching to see where Jeff Garcia goes. I know I am.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

marshawn actually likes being a bill. thats a shit franchise in a shit town. even if they find him sodomizing ralph wilsons mother they would be retarded to let him go. they cant keep decent players for shit. winfield, clements, fletcher, prob a shit ton of others i cant think of off the top of my head

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Wondering where Housh is going to end up. Also really interested to see if the Bengals trade Chad as well. If they just draft/FA some good O-Linemen, you don't need great WRs with Palmer throwing the ball.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    The world is watching to see where Jeff Garcia goes. I know I am.

Exactly, I'm just glad he's out of the NFC south lol. He should sign with Dallas for the lulz.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

hoping to see the skins bring in haynesworth and tank johnson. tank is gonna be a nice surprise for a 4-3 team. hes not a world beater but he is a solid DT that will come CHEAP.

housh gonna go to a contender.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Housh I think is headed to the Niners if the Eagles don't grab him. Apparently he says he prefers the West coast and back near his family, but he'd love to play for Philly if they'd have him.

Rosenhaus recently said Chad Johnson, Plax and Anquan are free for trade or to sign also lol. This is going to be a crazy off season. It going to be interesting to see where Peppers lands, he was told and has agreed that he will be traded to an AFC team preferably. Interesting week to say the least.

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

Chicago keeping Mike Brown around at this point is only hindering the development of some of the really good young talent they have at safety. I love Mike Brown, but it is time for him to go.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Diamicles View Post
    I love Mike Brown.
    You are high as a fucking kite.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Jeff will go to Detroit and fall off the edge of the earth.

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    You are high as a fucking kite.
    Are you kidding? That guy was one of the best S that ever put on a Bears uniform. Consummate pro, big time playmaker in his healthy days. He's a shadow of his former self now, but still was a great player in his prime.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Jeff will go to Detroit and fall off the edge of the earth.
    If you remember he already did that and somehow still has a career left from it. He is one of the fortunate ones to live through Detroit's black hole.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bullshit. Wont happen.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

yea jerry! sign another over the hill superstar! gotta sell those PSLs nigga

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

If the Ravens know whats good, they WILL make sure Ray Lewis ends his career in Baltimore.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    yea jerry! sign another over the hill superstar! gotta sell those PSLs nigga
    lol true

Quote Originally Posted by Diamicles View Post
    If the Ravens know whats good, they WILL make sure Ray Lewis ends his career in Baltimore.

Harbaugh said that is is number 1 priority along with Suggs. Think Scott is expendable at this point.

Here's hoping the Panthers unload Peppers to a shitty team so he can live the rest of his career in mediocrity.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I saw this coming.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Somehow I get the feeling you posting this (at least in part) to spite Seno's post in spam, Miz.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 237 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast