Lightning's Blade

how was your valentines day?

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    lol I was thinking the same shit. I figured he would be taking a dirt nap by now, I was surprised when I saw him make a topic.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    lol I was thinking the same shit. I figured he would be taking a dirt nap by now, I was surprised when I saw him make a topic.
    some kid at my university got the shit beat out of him on V-day for trying to steal some other guys girlfriend, since HAcoreRD is from CT too I thought maybe it might've been him

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

some kid at my university got the shit beat out of him on V-day for trying to steal some other guys girlfriend, since HAcoreRD is from CT too I thought maybe it might've been him
    :O what school?
    My girlfriend goes to Yale but I also have friends at U of New Haven and Q-Pac

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz View Post
    :O what school?
    My girlfriend goes to Yale but I also have friends at U of New Haven and Q-Pac
    I go to UCONN, my condolences on your gf going to Yale, outside of the ultimate name on her diploma and the epicness of the gym/library, New Haven/most campus buildings are so shitty.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I keep hearing ppl ask about hacoreRD's V-day, what's it all about?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I go to UCONN, my condolences on your gf going to Yale, outside of the ultimate name on her diploma and the epicness of the gym/library, New Haven/most campus buildings are so shitty.
    I find the school's buildings really nice, like I guess Old Campus/Berkeley/Brandford in particular, but then again I go to a school with 1200 students and a lot of the buildings here look like public-school-inspired shit :<. New Haven does kinda suck though and some of the shit I hear from my girlfriend astounds me. She forwarded me an email she got a couple weeks ago about a drive-by shooting about a block from her sorority house.

lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I keep hearing ppl ask about hacoreRD's V-day, what's it all about?
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/gener...ift-ideas.html

Long story short, dude tries to hook up with a chick he thinks is flirting with him and she's already tied down.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I find the school's buildings really nice, like I guess Old Campus/Berkeley/Brandford in particular, but then again I go to a school with 1200 students and a lot of the buildings here look like public-school-inspired shit :<. New Haven does kinda suck though and some of the shit I hear from my girlfriend astounds me. She forwarded me an email she got a couple weeks ago about a drive-by shooting about a block from her sorority house.

lulz
    Oh from the outside the campus really looks nice, but the old campus dorms were fucking disgusting when I lived there for the summer 4 years ago), and alot of the old class buildings are really decrepit, considering the price of tuition. The newer buildings are really nicer though. They've done a lot of renovations recently but I have some friends who go there who still say its pretty bad. That street where the frat/sorority houses are is the edge of Yale's proper campus in downtown New Haven and pretty much anywhere further that way is really bad crimewise lol, essentially anything within a small radius of Yale New Haven Hospital and the University are the only parts of town you'd want to be after dark. Only good thing about New Haven though is it has the best fucking variety of ethnic food I've seen in a city of its size. It easily rivals NYC/LA in terms of amount of choice you have for good geographically diverse restaurants + you don't have to pay NYC/LA prices.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Oh from the outside the campus really looks nice, but the old campus dorms were fucking disgusting when I lived there for the summer 4 years ago), and alot of the old class buildings are really decrepit, considering the price of tuition. The newer buildings are really nicer though. They've done a lot of renovations recently but I have some friends who go there who still say its pretty bad. That street where the frat/sorority houses are is the edge of Yale's proper campus in downtown New Haven and pretty much anywhere further that way is really bad crimewise lol, essentially anything within a small radius of Yale New Haven Hospital and the University are the only parts of town you'd want to be after dark. Only good thing about New Haven though is it has the best fucking variety of ethnic food I've seen in a city of its size. It easily rivals NYC/LA in terms of amount of choice you have for good geographically diverse restaurants + you don't have to pay NYC/LA prices.
    Well I honestly wouldn't know about any of the dorms except Vanderbilt and Berkeley (gf is, as one may assume, in Berkeley), which I personally thought were really nice, but again, you'd probably be fucking repulsed if you came and saw the dorms at Knox .

I've visited her up there like... I guess ten times or so now, over the course of two years, and I agree with you 100% on the restaurants. I <3 Scoozzi (Italian), Bangkok Garden (Thai), and ESPECIALLY Bentara (Malaysian), some of the best food in their respective cuisines I've ever had. And conveniently, they're all within about a 4-block radius of Berkeley, which is essentially the only area in the entire fucking city that's safe to walk alone or even with somebody o_O.

I was actually thinking of applying to transfer to UConn, but I decided against it in the end because I finally got used to Knox. So how are your dorms better than the ones you saw?

(We can take this to PMs if you want lol but this thread doesn't appear to be going anywhere)

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

This thread is awesome. Everyone just wants to know what happened to the OP on valentines day or talk about schools....

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Well I honestly wouldn't know about any of the dorms except Vanderbilt and Berkeley (gf is, as one may assume, in Berkeley), which I personally thought were really nice, but again, you'd probably be fucking repulsed if you came and saw the dorms at Knox .

I've visited her up there like... I guess ten times or so now, over the course of two years, and I agree with you 100% on the restaurants. I <3 Scoozzi (Italian), Bangkok Garden (Thai), and ESPECIALLY Bentara (Malaysian), some of the best food in their respective cuisines I've ever had. And conveniently, they're all within about a 4-block radius of Berkeley, which is essentially the only area in the entire fucking city that's safe to walk alone or even with somebody o_O.

I was actually thinking of applying to transfer to UConn, but I decided against it in the end because I finally got used to Knox. So how are your dorms better than the ones you saw?

(We can take this to PMs if you want lol but this thread doesn't appear to be going anywhere)
    I forget the name of the building I stayed but it wasn't Berkeley, anyways check out Royal Palace, its a little down the street from Bentara, right where the New Haven Coliseum used to be, its like THE chinese restaurant in New Haven lol and the best real chinese food I've had outside of Chinatown in New York. Also check out Sally's Pizza and Pepe's Pizza, picking which of the two is the better one is a matter of debate in CT, but both are nationally known and appreciated.

I actually just transferred to UCONN from Suffolk University in Boston, my dorm is kind of shitty and old, there are others that are worse and there are others that are nicer, but there is such a huge variety of options here, that I'm sure you could find something that suits you. I'd say that my current dorm is probably equal in crappiness to where I stayed at Yale outside of the fact that there I had a single room and here I have a disgusting roommate who doesnt shower.

edit: considering that HAcoreRD has been ignoring all of us it probably didn't go well.

gonna save some hot babes and punch radiation in the mouth.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

Op probably got fucked up hence the vanishing act/lack of story/update.