+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 647 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    BG Level

I used to enjoy FPS's on PC also, I still do, but I headed more to console mainly because I was sick of being killed by guys killing me from inside buildings using wall hacks, and aim botting, getting pistol head shots from half way across the map, lol. I haven't played a PC FPS in a while, so I don't know if the situation has gotten a little better. The only thing that comes close to this on consoles I have found are people that mod controllers, which still doesn't make them invincible.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Modded controllers are pretty stupid. The advantage they give you is minimal in reality, the G3 is just as powerful as an AK, but with less recoil, so the two can cancel eachother out when used against one another. They do have less idle movement though I've noticed.

My main peeve is that anyone who uses a G3 nowadays gets branded a turbo controller noob, so as someone who has liked the weapon since the game came out, I find it pretty annoying. And since 2 years of practicing with a single shot weapon gets your trigger finger pretty quick, it just exacerbates the problems because people watch the kill cam, and see someone firing at the fringes of what is physically possible with a controller, and instantly think they've been done.

But as Korietsu mentioned, I'd rather have a few noobs running around with turbo controllers than people getting headshots through walls, and hip firing from across the map at you.

I think they have could boxed clever, and made hardcore actually 100% realisitic, rather than just "that mode with no radars, but you can oneshot everyone lolololol1!!1!11" Using some of the examples from previously in the thread such as realistic clips, less effective silenced weapons, less damage on acog/red dot, hip firing accuracy nerfed considerably (when used with steady aim - infact, get rid of steady aim for HC?)

I know they probably wont and it's likely too late for heavy suggestions such as thus, but an ultra realsitic mode would be hella nice.

I'm psyched to see what these additional missions will be like. They mentioned mile high club as a comparision to their difficulty, so I'm hoping they have some awesome rewards for completing them, besides kudos. It's also interesting because they've realised their strategy for making money from the game, than releasing new map packs, which is to keep creating different scenarios, perhaps even small episodic campaigns, which would be brilliant.

I like it when a company invests thought into what will keep players playing once they've completed the game once, such as Bungie with Halo 3, Konami with MGS series, Treyarch with their idea for Zombies. It makes me feel good because it's like they've not just thought "Oh just put a multiplayer mode in there, that'll keep the punters happy for a bit longer."

Relic Shield
    BG Level

New trailer some time today, gonna keep my eyes peeled on gametrailers for more info!!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

So, I've been playing world at war only to find that I CANT FUCKING FINISH THE MISSIONS BECAUSE THE NPCS WONT SPAWN. I couldn't get the defense sequence to trigger on hard landing, can't get the mission to end in the mortar pits either. This is just fucking lame, especially after the super MG guys. I might as well just forget the gamer score because I won't be getting any of the missions done without spending 3 hours trying to get them to trigger shit.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've been plowing through Hardcore HQ trying to get my golden AK...(waited this long b/c i wanted to fully prestige) I'm so /psyched for MW2 and its still so far away.

We already have 75+ people reserved on this, the largest # reserves I think I've seen 6 months up to a release.

World Premiere tonight during the Eastern Conference finals and GTTV is supposed to feature a new trailer later tonight. One or both are supposed to have Multi player gameplay elements.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    I've been plowing through Hardcore HQ trying to get my golden AK...(waited this long b/c i wanted to fully prestige) I'm so /psyched for MW2 and its still so far away.

We already have 75+ people reserved on this, the largest # reserves I think I've seen 6 months up to a release.

World Premiere tonight during the Eastern Conference finals and GTTV is supposed to feature a new trailer later tonight. One or both are supposed to have Multi player gameplay elements.
    Don't bother with HC for the golden AK, its a waste tekki =(. Easier to just go through in normal Domination/HQ imo.

We need to get a CoD4 ground war party going sometime on XBL.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

IM down. I love me some COD4

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Don't bother with HC for the golden AK, its a waste tekki =(. Easier to just go through in normal Domination/HQ imo.

We need to get a CoD4 ground war party going sometime on XBL.
    I dunno... I love me some kill counts... I seem to be massacring my K/D ratio on HC HQ]\

Gamertag: Tekki IIC

Hook me up Im game for trying anything, I still need a lot of headshots with a lot of guns.

Since no one has said anything, trailer's up at modernwarfare2.com now :D.

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

finally, sup coug :3

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Oh god i came

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

MW2 premier atm on TNT

EDIT: Its a edited version of the trailer they just posted

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

11/10/09

/cry.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

[IGN link removed]

for those to lazy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Bah I have no idea why I thought that MW2 was coming out tomorrow. I was pretty excited since I just renewed my subscription after a 6 month hiatus. Oh well, I'll still be playing MW1 as MB20POS if anybody is interested.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The part running through the tunnel with it caving in and turns around with the mask on I assume that's who we play on MW2.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Haha, I just saw this... The fuck? This shit is gonna be like 200 bucks. I guess I'll have a pair of NVG for when the country has a revolution and I'm picking off people at night? I don't know to think if it's cool or... retarded.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

holy epic fuck i came lol

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Was just going to buy the normal game but I've always wanted NVG to fuck around with when I was younger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 647 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast