BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Hades] Sush     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Dude srsy, you know i went to every run but 2. and both were cause my power went out, cant really go by 90 day % when i was only in the shell a month........honestly.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

God please post everything in one single post don't do 3/4 posts in a row its annoying you can't up your postcount here anyways.

Also, how to lie with stats 101.

Lilmamma attendance rate = 22% in shell
    Lilmama
    Last 30 Days: 64% of raids
    Last 60 Days: 42% of raids
    Last 90 Days: 32% of raids
    Lifetime (01/22/09 - 02/19/09): 67% of raids

So um how can you say somoene has 22% attendance (even if its written 32%) when the member has been in the LS for only 1 month? 67% seems more accurate.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

He has a Magic Addulator that tells him numbers he likes!!!!

I have one and everything I do adds to 69!!!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rida View Post
    He has a Magic Addulator that tells him numbers he likes!!!!

I have one and everything I do adds to 69!!!
    That's pretty cool =D How did you get the frog to flip.....

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroki View Post
    God please post everything in one single post don't do 3/4 posts in a row its annoying you can't up your postcount here anyways.

Also, how to lie with stats 101.

Lilmama
    Last 30 Days: 64% of raids
    Last 60 Days: 42% of raids
    Last 90 Days: 32% of raids
    Lifetime (01/22/09 - 02/19/09): 67% of raids

So um how can you say somoene has 22% attendance (even if its written 32%) when the member has been in the LS for only 1 month? 67% seems more accurate.
    Actually trying to get this going to 10 pages long... got start some where. Hey you the same Kuroki im think'n of that got a haidates in my shell if so congradulations!

His funny math actually comes from the "stats" page, which seems to take into account all activity done in the ls (since the ls started, not when the player joined).

I find it funny how people complain about Sush taking the bank after he is done leading and yet, you have dynamis linkshells on every server where leaders are taking all the profits to fund their relic(s). If you don't like greedy/selfish leaders, don't follow them. As for the greedy people who joined his ls in hopes of getting gear quickly and without much effort, I am sure someday Sush will burned too. As for the people who worked hard and got shit, go do stuff with your friends. If you don't have any, go make some.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgridson View Post
    So you did stole your LS bank? and ^this .. you are cheap man , really cheap.
    correct english is STEAL

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by warrior2582 View Post
    His funny math actually comes from the "stats" page, which seems to take into account all activity done in the ls (since the ls started, not when the player joined).

I find it funny how people complain about Sush taking the bank after he is done leading and yet, you have dynamis linkshells on every server where leaders are taking all the profits to fund their relic(s). If you don't like greedy/selfish leaders, don't follow them. As for the greedy people who joined his ls in hopes of getting gear quickly and without much effort, I am sure someday Sush will burned too. As for the people who worked hard and got shit, go do stuff with your friends. If you don't have any, go make some.
    I was a bit selfish i mean had all sky gear since Nov/Dec of last year but wanted to keep sky going to help other get gear, but damn tell this to Kyrja lol, she under the impression that each person gets 1 item, and is stuck in a ls until every member has everything. (That is called friends) those are the people who help ^^, Oh btw you be surprised how many wanted to join my shell for gear, the 15 members who are moving on under a different lead were some of those people. For the people who started with me from when I first launched LoLFail, they all got every gear from sky that they needed. In lilmamma's case, her bf Eldeus bought n.body from the shell and told her to join the sky shell b/c of how many lesser gods + kirin's we do in a week. (maybe instead of joining the band wagon you should make your own shell, i mean you have full control of your own shell) STOP BEING LAZY PEOPLE.

BTW if you hate dynamis but want a relic weapon for people thinking of starting up a sky linkshell, its very good gil if you sell the abjs. (youll be able to afford relic, just watch who you let join b/c there are alot of drama queens) If you want to know a few tricks just PM me

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

lol you do realise now you made cocky comments about how much Gil youve made, which ever Dynamis SHell you have to buy Fragment and Test from are gonna fleece you lol (well I would if I were them lolz (Supply and demand )

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rida View Post
    lol you do realise now you made cocky comments about how much Gil youve made, which ever Dynamis SHell you have to buy Fragment and Test from are gonna fleece you lol (well I would if I were them lolz (Supply and demand )
    Your a smart man i think, but i have no intention of making any kind of relic. I'm just enjoying the game , what i dont understand is why people jump servers thinking they can run away.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

True leadership in a linkshell is determined by selfLESSness not selfishness.

I run an LS on Fairy that does 8-10 kirins per month and in your 6-month time frame is right with your 50 runs. No member is ever allowed to lot more than 1 osode. And if we know you obtained an osode from another LS and then sold it for profit, you are not allowed to take one from us.

From Dec. 2007 to Nov. 2008 (sorry haven't updated the figures in a few months) we distributed $176 MILLION gil to our members. The sacks get an equal cut exactly as every member. If you work harder, attend more things, you receive a larger cut. I arrange many of the events, and the buyers that buy our items and I get no more cash than the average member who just showed up.

This isn't information that Sush's 12-year-old, greedy mind would understand, but to all members of Linkshells with shady behavior like Sush's. It doesn't have to be like that. You don't have to be part of a group where the leaders skim gear or cash off the top and justify it as some sort of 'fee' for leading the LS.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Andri View Post
    True leadership in a linkshell is determined by selfLESSness not selfishness.

I run an LS on Fairy that does 8-10 kirins per month and in your 6-month time frame is right with your 50 runs. No member is ever allowed to lot more than 1 osode. And if we know you obtained an osode from another LS and then sold it for profit, you are not allowed to take one from us.

From Dec. 2007 to Nov. 2008 (sorry haven't updated the figures in a few months) we distributed $176 MILLION gil to our members. The sacks get an equal cut exactly as every member. If you work harder, attend more things, you receive a larger cut. I arrange many of the events, and the buyers that buy our items and I get no more cash than the average member who just showed up.

This isn't information that Sush's 12-year-old, greedy mind would understand, but to all members of Linkshells with shady behavior like Sush's. It doesn't have to be like that. You don't have to be part of a group where the leaders skim gear or cash off the top and justify it as some sort of 'fee' for leading the LS.
    I like your sob story, but if you know economy back then was alot better then what it is today, and your on lolfairy.... sorry fell out my chair ^^ btw i did do what you did, equal cuts to all members xcept i didnt take out the gil i put up for AH cost... darn i got screwed more then most.

best part was your line of

"This isn't information that Sush's 12-year-old, greedy mind would understand"

dont know about you but most highschool kids dont think about gear or gil, i bet you guys had a shit load of new people i mean 1 osode per person.... you and me both know that doesnt work to well. In my shell i gave people options, come get gear , come make gil, if you dont need gear you can make alot of gil. BTW i was wondering, why did you start a sky ls? there always a reason, get back on that when you get time.

^^ your not using your right ^^

Spoiler: show
    SH wait for it

bruice

It think my IQ just went through the floor after reading Sushs posts....That kid has some horrible typing skills.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sush View Post
    I like your sob story, but if you know economy back then was alot better then what it is today,
    I'm not sure I am following. I sold Haidates (5m), Manteels (4m) and Osodes (2.5-3m) for roughly the same price in November as I do now. The economy in 5 months on Fairy has not worsened or improved.

dont know about you but most highschool kids dont think about gear or gil, i bet you guys had a shit load of new people i mean 1 osode per person.... you and me both know that doesnt work to well.
    >.> Genius, we sell the osodes. A member either has acquired the points to lot one, or it is sold. The cash is distributed to those who killed the kirin. No we don't have a ton of new applicants. We run 36/36 at Einherjar and apps have been closed for a while now because of this.

BTW i was wondering, why did you start a sky ls? there always a reason, get back on that when you get time.
    The shell is sky, sea, einherjar, limbus, znms and special events (ouryu, Bv2, SCNMS, KS99s). I'm not sure why this matters in regards to how an LS is run, but we started a Limbus shell that was extremely profitable, branched to sky, to sea and other events to get items and gil. Besides cash, our members get E.bodys and Dalmies (without camping HNMS), Sea torques, earrings, Znm gear.

A sack this weekend passed his chance at an E.body to an extremely deserving senior member. I hope this helps you learn a little.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I think i learned alot, this game is the core of human life ^^. As for bruice who are you? I mean really BG doesnt make you a celebrity on ffxi. It's great you run all those event btw /clap clap, i mean how much real life time is that? As for me i'm in no rush for end game events HNM 3 hrs camping jeebus i got better things to do lol. Salvage is what 100mins? Dynamis 3hrs. I think you guys plan way to much for a mmorpg ^^. You play this game to have fun relax enjoy, meet new people, seems you guys play to get best gear to be , i'm the best player on this server. That's okay though so you guys keep acting like BG is your 2nd job.

he said he doesn't camp kings. And I'm sure you've spent 100 minutes in sky. Judging by your posts, it's about how long it takes you to do 1 Kirin. ^^

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Darkslitter View Post
    he said he doesn't camp kings. And I'm sure you've spent 100 minutes in sky. Judging by your posts, it's about how long it takes you to do 1 Kirin. ^^
    Sky is actually relaxing, and kirin = burn.... then again your on another server. so um...... nah nvm

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Oh sorry didn't realize you were in excellence, i only know of stanislav + chubbs, and nolimit, i don't really keep track of you guys, unlike most people i'm not trying to get into your shell. You guys are definately a good ls, give you props for spending the game time on this game though.