FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

The ESRB Rates Wii Final Fantasy IV Sequel

The ESRB Rates Wii Final Fantasy IV Sequel

I'd bump either the FF4 thread or the FF4: The After thread, but they're back from '08.

Anyways, figured I'd post this for any FF4 fans on BG. I'm shocked as hell that they're bringing it to the US, though I think I would have preferred playing it on XBL. Oh well, it'll give me a reason to hook up my Wii again.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Whoa, this is the first that I heard of a sequel at all for FF IV o_o I am excited for this and hope it turns out well! Haha the Band abilities suddenly reminds me of Magic >>

interesting! they are bringing the JP onry cell phone game to wii Hands-On With Final Fantasy IV Cell Phone Sequel | Game | Life from Wired.com

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Seriously? A sequel to FFIV? There is nothing about FFIV that could possibly warrant a sequel other than pure milking of a franchise. I'm sick of all these half-assed sequels, spin offs and remakes SE has been pulling out of their ass for the last 5 years. I swear this franchise has done nothing but fall down the shithole since Sakaguchi left.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Looks like they got bored trying to make sense out of FF7...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

News Flash... FF7 already makes sense.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ya, I was thinking the same thing, there were never any loose ties in FFIV to even warrant a sequel. It's probably going to be a total disappointment of a game anyway. There's just so much hype on it because it's the sequel to a hugely nostalgic game.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

From what I heard it's not that bad really. It looks and feels like old FFIV for SNES (though I am kinda hopeful they update the 2D graphics a bit if it is coming to Wii). Yes FFIV didn't have any loose ends at the end but so didn't FFVII really and look what they've done to it...