Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Reznuh
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Less BioShlock more System Shock please.

how can i extract the audio from that? ;x

Still have to play the first one... Killzone has been distracting me, but seeing as how good people say it is, I will get to it.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by OzzofAsura View Post
    Still have to play the first one... Killzone has been distracting me, but seeing as how good people say it is, I will get to it.
    its deff worth it

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Less BioShlock more System Shock please.
    blasphemy

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is it just the picture? Or is there a hidden link?

I never played the first one, but the doll looks like one of the big things that walks around with the little girls.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bioshock had such incredible potential, I can only hope Bioshock 2 can somehow achieve that potential.

Bioshock has a fantastic story. However, if you play through the game you will miss all of it. The game only stops the player's progression twice to force you to listen to the story, the rest of the story is told while you walk around picking up audio tapes. Also, the audiotapes are fragments of the story--out of order.

I read the story from time to time, usually after I play through the game--which I played through a month ago. Anyway, here you go if you'd like to read it. This guy did a pretty good job of transcribing the story:

GameFAQs: BioShock (X360) Plot Summary by xg3

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 0ni0n View Post
    blasphemy
    Hahaha no.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I thought that Bioshock lacked a whole lot of what it's hype promised. The story was interesting and there is potential for further games but I wasn't real impressed with it. Not the least of which was the incredibly tedious Pipe Dream mini game rip-off. The "choices" so heavily lauded were entirely predictable and limited to the little sisters. Not only that but the game was easy, becoming pretty broken once you obtain a few early weapons. Finally the ending(s) are totally underwhelming and feel rushed.

To counter that I'd hope to see the players choices and consequences widely expanded in the sequal. That and less useless filler like bio-arm-bees and 3 dozen tech upgrades you never use. Otherwise just keep on with the story, which, honestly is why everyone played it. The game is reasonably fun and glitzy, but no more so than a lot of other average games.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I loved the pipe mini-game. >.>; But yeah, it was pretty easy, especially if you're thorough+competent with what the environment gives you. Even still, it was one of the best games of this generation; I eagerly await BioShock 2. :D

2007 > 2008 because of BioShock. 2008 wasn't without some stellar games, but for me, no single game was as fun as my first 1-2 playthroughs of BioShock. (PS3 owners who didn't get BioShock until 2008 don't count!)

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Game informer came in today and it shows that you DO play as a Big Daddy with some more awesome shit

Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    BG Level

I'm always a sucker for this viral marketing shit

Loved Bioshock 1 though

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhusky View Post
    That teaser was included at the end of Bioshock on the PS3.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    I thought that Bioshock lacked a whole lot of what it's hype promised. The story was interesting and there is potential for further games but I wasn't real impressed with it. Not the least of which was the incredibly tedious Pipe Dream mini game rip-off. The "choices" so heavily lauded were entirely predictable and limited to the little sisters. Not only that but the game was easy, becoming pretty broken once you obtain a few early weapons. Finally the ending(s) are totally underwhelming and feel rushed.

To counter that I'd hope to see the players choices and consequences widely expanded in the sequal. That and less useless filler like bio-arm-bees and 3 dozen tech upgrades you never use. Otherwise just keep on with the story, which, honestly is why everyone played it. The game is reasonably fun and glitzy, but no more so than a lot of other average games.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Some decent info released about it recently. Such as you playing as some sort of Big Daddy.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Some decent info released about it recently. Such as you playing as some sort of Big Daddy.
    Yeah, you play as the first big daddy actually, against the big sister (leader of the little sisters, left rapture, and came back as their leader) If you can snag a recent copy of a GI magazine, they have a very informative spread about it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast