Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

POL Problem, Can't load upon login.

So basically after logging into POL I get the, Checking messages, friends, etc. Those run through perfectly fine and the top bar is working perfectly. But things like the Shortcut crystal icon, or the menu that is supposed to load in the middle of the screen doesn't even appear, therefore I can't choose to play FFXI...it's not a slow connection speed and it's worked on the school network for as long as I've been here, it's not a slow connection either as it loads into POL really fast as is...anyone know anything at all on this? Or a work around at least to get in game?

(Happens on my 360 too)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I've been stuck trying to log on to POL for the evening and I'd given up long.

I can get through the 'checking version' and 'connecting' bits in POL, but once it pops to the background of the main screen and goes through the friends list check it just freezes at 1/3rd of the bar and dies. I have zero other internet problems (PC nor PS3 have no trouble) and have checked over everything imaginable. No history of POL problems, trying to log onto 2nd account and same thing happens, checked files, well... everything.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

This suxxxx the computing center at Hofstra University is closed the weekend looks like I'll have to wait until Monday or something...I just dont get it, it worked perfectly all the time before~