Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Snaplin/Torion [Cerberus]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    BG Level

Snaplin/Torion [Cerberus]

I'm going to re-open this BG check cause justice must be payed.
    Snaplin is Torion, or the hume he has on his sig, or both who knows and I know enough about this fellow to warn the people in Cerberus.

I met Snap in Diabolos, he was applying to Poisoned on a character called lasyon or something but he didn't get in cause he "quit". (he sold the account he had atm) Poisoned didnt want him anyways cause he was creepy. After that I never heard from him until two months ago when I came back from a break and he was in my LS on another toon. The first experience with him was not a good one cause he was on PLD trying to tank Ixion, it was just horrid. He needed his hand held to tank. During the time he had that toon (which wasnt very long cause he got hacked for messing with the wrong person) he pretty much sucked at everything. A month after he got another toon he currently has, and called it "Pimpinainteasy"... Yeah..

As for the person behind the toon, uhh he is just shady all around. My former LS all argeed that he is. He was a VERY bad liar just.. bad and he would lie about everything even little things that were just stupid. On vent he would "show off" on how people would just give him accounts for free.. and he would put his brother on vent and the kid would claim that Snaplin has 2 girlfriends and he was so cool. I would call him out on everytime he lied, and lol I guess he would get pissed off cause I would catch him everytime. I had a friend that gave him my mules account which I would use to camp HNMs as it was just a mule I wasnt so worried as I should have been. After Snaplin left my former LS he used my sever transfer on my mule to transfer gil or something. I was not surprised and it was my fault for not changing the pw when I knew I had to but w.e 25 bucks aint shit.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ntitled-10.jpg

To Snaplin, if you think I'm all butthurt about what you did, your wrong. Unlike you, $25 isnt shit to me but I'm posting this cause you might do it to someone else that might give a shit about $25.

God bless you.

Banned.

BG Level

What makes you think i did this O.o also sry buddy wrong server/character sold that one awhile ago....

Snaplin's Application - ||Haze||™ HNM Linkshell Mainframe

Hit me up on Phoenix the name is "Snap" i dident transfer but if you guys think its me hell $25 isent shit to me ill paypal it to ya lol

User was infracted for this post.

BG Level

Like I said bad lair.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The irony that Snaplin was the first person complaining about the original Torion post is delicious

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/ffxi-...ng-torion.html

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Um snap doesn't have an aegis or a dring, He is in my linkshell. And this is in the wrong forum should be in warnings if anything. If the mule was brought to phoenix then its a possibility he did something shady, he actually isn't a horrible player. If there is some proof etc I am sure we would look into this for sure. For the time being I am going back up Snap. Please feel free to PM me anything with further info tho.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Moved to the appropriate forum, please learn to shot reading.

Ive sucked 27 dicks, in a row.
    BG Level

Not involved in this at all, but as a spectator with popcorn ready, the evidence is kinda short. Screenshots of world transfers are great and all, but there's no context to show who did it, or even which account it is. Could be anyone's. It also seems somewhat irrelevant to the main accusation that he's Torion. If you have better evidence, please post it, I could use something entertaining to read at work.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

It's kind of annoying that this thread exists considering the other one (referenced in this thread) was locked... and it was just an innocent request for information, whereas this one is pretty much based on hearsay and had it's validity questioned 5 posts in.

This guy obviously came from another server... and he's already in KoN and they pretty much don't give a crap, so yeah.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Correct me if I'm wrong here. But he moved your account to another server right? If you could actually prove it was him wouldn't fraud charges apply to this? Granted it's only 25 bucks, but still.

I dont even think you could prove that this guy is Torin just because he posted in the thread dosent prove its him....

and unless u can read IP logs how do u know its him who transferred you did say

Quote Originally Posted by AnsemGeni View Post
    I had a friend that gave him my mules account info
    Maybe you have the wrong person? why would you friend give out your account info to someone else?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I can send myself the exact same e-mails on POL. It doesn't prove shit.

First of all, it sounds like your friend fucked you over. Second of all, if my friend gave my second account's password to someone I thought was shady/didn't like/didn't know etc. I would immediately change the password without hesitation.

Not that I would share my passwords in the first place.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable View Post

Maybe you have the wrong person? why would you friend give out your account info to someone else?
    Ansem's account was pretty much the LS mule for about 3 months. Ansem's mule was used by most people for camping ToDs and stuff. Snaplin wasn't the only one with the password to it.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

What i learned with snapplin is this

He told me when i went to apply to his LS on shiva before it broke (thank god i didn't move)

He said something like His char snapp got stolen by daak (former bismarck), so he made pimpainteasy.

But he was able to recover snapplin so he gave pinainteasy to a friend of his, so technicly it's not snaplin, but he can still have the password

DAKPluto

Take this "Snaplin" poster with a grain of salt.

Take this thread for example... http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/ffxi-...-ls-shiva.html

Seems like a normal LS looking for members thread with the normal bitching, but what the IP check shows is that the thread creator ThriveLS, Thizmo (who is "applying" to the LS), Snaplin, and Ace123 are actually all the same poster. And each name they posted as claims to be a different person, including one time saying they are a certain character and that characters real owner discovering it.

EDIT: Oops, most of that thread ended up unviewable to members. Point is, poster posts under multiple accounts, claims to be different person each time, and is nothing more than an attention drama whore that is about to be dealt with....

Don't know who Snaplin is, but the Torion in our shell is Japanese.

DAKPluto

apparently Snaplin didn't know who he was either Xrave. He's claimed to be several different people on these forums, apparently none of them correct.

And now fortunally we won't have to deal with any of his multi-personalities.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Overburn View Post
    Ansem's account was pretty much the LS mule for about 3 months. Ansem's mule was used by most people for camping ToDs and stuff. Snaplin wasn't the only one with the password to it.
    Only Nova and Snap only had my mule's acct info Ob.., I wasnt even in the shell for 3 months... please dont input when you are ignorant to the subject. I don't even talk to you.

For the ppl that are asking for more proof, I just cant give it cause I deleted the mule he made, if you check the date it wasn't 3 days ago. I didn't really care enough to make a thread until I saw the Torion thread. And for those thinking that I'm making it up.. kindly kiss the tip of my dick. That nigger isnt worth it.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AnsemGeni View Post
    Only Nova and Snap only had my mule's acct info Ob.., I wasnt even in the shell for 3 months... please dont input when you are ignorant to the subject. I don't even talk to you.
    Your Account and mule were used by HCP and HCP-lite. Nova, Epics, Probably Klaw and Snaplin all had the info to the account. Anyone of them could have done it.

BG Level

Um...
    I'm not talking about my acct.. Yer so fucking stupid Ob, Epics does not have my mules acct and I'm talking about my mule. Your assumptions are wrong, I know your 16 but learn to be a man. This is all really irrelevant to the topic and you shouldn't put my business up on front street.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast