+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Streaming anime sites?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    Sorry to necro this.
    I prefer to watch anime in streaming but since Onepieceofbleach imploded I was using Gogoanime...now the site still works but for some reason the antivirus blows up when I try to go to the Dragon Ball Super page specifically. Anyone else found this issue? Should I just change website again? <.<
    Kissanime.to has been good to me. Lately it's had some ad pop ups, but it's only the first time you click within the site. No pop ups after that. Other than that, it's great. 1080p for most newer anime, quick uploads for current anime, decent subs, and a huge library. I don't think there's been an anime I couldn't find on there.

Best thing about it for me is that I don't have to download anything (but it does have the option). With the list of anime I can enjoy getting smaller and smaller, I just don't think it's worth it to download every episode, like back in the day.

If hard drive space and possible internet overage/throttling isn't a problem, don't really see why you wouldn't just another-word-for-whirlpool-that-gets-censored-here. Quality will be better and can just set up some downloads while you AFK/sleep/whatever. Risk of viruses from shit ads also drops significantly.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

kissanime works on PS4.