FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

BG Blacklist

These users in this thread are verified as having engaged in bad sales and should be avoided at all cost.

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Unfortunately, I will be the one to add the first person to the BG blacklist.

BG User:
    Phey

Reason:
    Phey agreed to sell me a lot of his video games, we agreed on a price, address and PayPal information were exchanged. The last message I received from him Phey was telling me he would send me the shipping information that afternoon.

I've sent him emails via PayPal email, BG registered email (provided by Sonomaa), & via PM on BlueGartr. I have not received a response in over two weeks despite confirmed browsing on BG.

A PayPal dispute has been opened a few days ago, and even with that, no response.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Pheys registration IP is 173.27.44.203
    Email is [email protected]
    Posting IPs are:

Phey, I sent you a nice letter, you could have made this really easy, now you make it very hard.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Man there was such a great track record and this little fuck has to screw it up.
    You may have pissed off the wrong people there you little punk bitch

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1030/hideyakids.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1884/lolers.jpg

If I would have known you lived in a barn I would have gave you more money.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So I'm unsure what happened here. You paid him, and then he said he was going to give you the shipping information (I assume like a tracking number and shipping cost?) and then you never received the items? Sorry you got cheated out, hope you get your money back

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I gave him the entire cost of the goods, I overshot so it would cover his shipping cost, he said he was going to ship it in the afternoon and have the tracking number by the evening, which never happened.

I should get my money back by default, if the other party doesn't respond to the PayPal dispute, it goes to review to an actual person at PayPal, and they decide who gets the money.

Quote Originally Posted by xerodok View Post
    I gave him the entire cost of the goods, I overshot so it would cover his shipping cost, he said he was going to ship it in the afternoon and have the tracking number by the evening, which never happened.

I should get my money back by default, if the other party doesn't respond to the PayPal dispute, it goes to review to an actual person at PayPal, and they decide who gets the money.
    Only problem with that is they can't give you the money back if the person already drained the account. I was stuck in a similar situation, and had the dispute decided in my favor, but the person had no money in the account, and was refusing to cooperate. Their account will get locked in negative status and will be turned over to collection agency, but some people don't care they just want a quick buck. I pray this isn't whats happened to you though, and that it works out well for ya!

I had to harass the shit out of the company (sadly an actual brick and mortar store up north) for I think 3 weeks EVERY day multiple times a day to finally get them to give me my refund (they talked to me from day one but always had an excuse as to why no refund - giving me the run-around). I had already gotten to the point of giving up and going to get the documents to file a small claims suit when they finally decided to do the right thing.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Maybe he walked outside to get in his car to ship you the items but was ambushed and trampled by some of his goats. Or maybe his family locked him in one of those containers outside the barn.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Wow. It took this long to get someone tossed on the black list.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Keep it in PM's should you guys choose to discuss this any further.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ok. Don't listen. Christ I didn't realize I was speaking German.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And here's the second entry to this group.

Zalius

I purchased 4 diecast airplanes off him for 270.00 on 4/15. It is now 5/8 and this guy has not shipped the items out yet. He has given multiple excuses from food poisoning, car trouble, getting drunk, and just forgetting. I had to initiate a charge-back on PayPal.

Long story short, don't waste your time with this guy. He's a complete fraud and is irresponsible to the point of being laughable. Zalius, if you read this, you need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a teenager.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    And here's the second entry to this group.

Zalius

I purchased 4 diecast airplanes off him for 270.00 on 4/15. It is now 5/8 and this guy has not shipped the items out yet. He has given multiple excuses from food poisoning, car trouble, getting drunk, and just forgetting. I had to initiate a charge-back on PayPal.

Long story short, don't waste your time with this guy. He's a complete fraud and is irresponsible to the point of being laughable. Zalius, if you read this, you need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a teenager.

Banned them from the BST forum but not their full account so they can at least contact you to try to make it right.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    Banned them from the BST forum but not their full account so they can at least contact you to try to make it right.
    You don't need to ban him. He's come on here in the past talking about how baller he is. So the fact that he's basically an irresponsible manchild and BG knows it, is enough.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    You don't need to ban him. He's come on here in the past talking about how baller he is. So the fact that he's basically an irresponsible manchild and BG knows it, is enough.
    nope, he fucked up, now he doesnt get the nice stuff and his account has a mark on it that wont come off