Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    (...)
    Too many fucking rules. I'd rather get rid of it @ CAG.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is a minimum post count required to access this part of the site?

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma View Post
    Is a minimum post count required to access this part of the site?
    not to view, but there is to post and reply

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Can we turn threads into a multiple sale thread? I've got some old stuff laying around I'd like to get rid of, but I don't want to clutter the forums.

(Just asking so I don't get an accidental banhammer from trying without asking)

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

if one sale ends you can make another thread to start fresh, thats np

Stupid question - it seems like there is no way to edit the title? I want to be able to edit my title so it says "SOLD, etc etc"...

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

no, you can lock your thread when its all sold

Does anyone check this sticky? ever?

I'd like to know if FF7 is out for the PC. I tried googling it but nothing reliable popped up. I've read that it doesn't work for XP/Vista but there is a patch on download.com to fix it.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

it was out for the pc ages ago. I wouldn't recommend it tbh. I bought it went it came out cause at the time I didn't have a PS. It was glitched as hell to the point I couldn't play it (certain mobs when they died would freeze the game).

Back then (not sure now), SE didn't pay much attention to their pc ports.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    it was out for the pc ages ago. I wouldn't recommend it tbh. I bought it went it came out cause at the time I didn't have a PS. It was glitched as hell to the point I couldn't play it (certain mobs when they died would freeze the game).

Back then (not sure now), SE didn't pay much attention to their pc ports.
    I bought FF8 a while ago, that seemed okay.

I just found out you can buy it and DL it on the PS3, lol. That'll save me a lot of time.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I had FF7 for the PC and it ran fine, no problems.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Dangerously following the off topic question but IIRC FFVII PC port ran a test for 8-bit paletted textures that would fail on a lot of computers when it was out at retail. I know I had to do some driver installation/patching to get it even remotely running on my PC, and even then it played/looked like ass.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Dangerously following the off topic question but IIRC FFVII PC port ran a test for 8-bit paletted textures that would fail on a lot of computers when it was out at retail. I know I had to do some driver installation/patching to get it even remotely running on my PC, and even then it played/looked like ass.
    Thats honestly one game I would torrent if I wanted it to work on pc, there are "ultimate" versions with fixes/patches that make installing it on a pc a lot more painless. I don't remember if its called ultimate but there are ones out there like that. Otherwise I'm sure u can find a guide walking you through installing it on pc and finding the patches.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Hoping its the right place to ask....

When selling items what is the best or more preferred method of shipping that everyone uses? Regular post office or other shipping services ( i know the buyer can pay and request a certain kind) I am looking for a good shipping method that's cheap but good enough to get the items where they need to be.

When selling used games what is a good source that i can use to compare prices?

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Unless I'm ridiculously blind. Do we as thread-creators have the ability to change thread title within this forum?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Editing your OP and going to "Go Advanced" lets you change the heading shown when people click your post, but it doesn't actually change the title shown on the board .

So no, you need a moderator to change it for you.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shoot any one of us a PM and we'll be happy to do it for you.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Will do, tyyty

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Freeko View Post
    Hoping its the right place to ask....

When selling items what is the best or more preferred method of shipping that everyone uses? Regular post office or other shipping services ( i know the buyer can pay and request a certain kind) I am looking for a good shipping method that's cheap but good enough to get the items where they need to be.

When selling used games what is a good source that i can use to compare prices?
    Was wondering this as well. Any input from people who've bought/sold on here before?

I think it's simplest to list something as "shipping included", so knowing the standard shipping method/cost would be helpful.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Honestly, shipping is going to vary depending on the item you're selling. You also have to take into consideration the cost of any boxes or packaging you need to buy at the post office should you not be able to supply it yourself. From Canada to the US, shipping an item is usually $10 or so, sometimes more sometimes less (obviously the larger and more obscure the item, the more it'll cost). Using that as a rough ballpark, you can adjust your prices as such - selling an item as "$XX shipped" is much easier and more appealing to a buyer than "$YY plus shipping".