Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Buttons Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Wow so we can put Accuracy+10 and Store TP on one of those bodies. O.o" Me likes. :D

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Clearly they're only talking about the CP armor <.< I also doubt they'll allow people to augment most of these kind of stats to those armors, if they do would be nice, but would also cause people to become retarded with base item prices, e.g you'll definitely see say the Gambison go from 10k to 700k because most crafters are that fucking retarded.
    You mean, most buyers are that fucking retarded?

I'm pretty sure WHM got fucked, hard. Please prove me wrong because I can't think of anything worthwhile besides Reverend Mail +1.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    You mean, most buyers are that fucking retarded?
    Yeah, since you can make a gambison out of 100% farmed and desynthed materials.

WHM isn't as in need of a job boost performance wise as other jobs. With /sch it already got super-powered, and it already has a lot of nifty toys. However, if your only job in the whole game is whm then yeah, you're pretty much screwed it seems.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

HAUBERGEON FOR DRG! (But lose the 5stp of askar ;;.)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    People, stop thinking they'll release stuff to outdo current 'end-game gear'..that isn't the point.
    Nah that's not my Idea of what is going on. I at least wanted something functional, even at least like equipping seveneyes durring haste/refresh. Not complaining however. It is better than anticipated.

::Speculation:: That said the other gear prolly gotta go to an npc to "resynth" or "enhance" the gear you trade in. Prolly demanding some sort of compensation. I'd even say possibly dynamis currency.

* Only one of these three equipments can be obtained.
    * If the chosen equipment is thrown away, it is possible to get another one under specific conditions. And more than once.
    * Like other classic expansions, you only have to buy "The Crystalline Prophecy" scenario once to play it with all the characters of the same POL account.

DAKPluto

The -2 perp cost is sexy, but really leaning towards a Pet: Accuracy +15 and Pet: Double Attack/Critical Attack combo. Would make a vicious BP piece.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Dynamis currency is already overpriced and in high demand after the switch to 500k dynamis runs. Everyone and his mom is upgrading a relic weapon now. I seriously doubt they would instill even more demand for dynamis currency into the game. Besides, a lot of the imbued gears are possibly going to be low level pieces so it has to be a way that will be accessible even to lowbies, which is why people speculate bst seals or FoV tabs. As for what it will actually be, I'm placing my money on something to do with FoV.

@DAK: As a smn who merited 5/5 avatar acc and 8 smn skill I would say the +15 attk would be a whole lot better on the body, since smn is already pretty overloaded with acc gear...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ethican View Post
    Nah that's not my Idea of what is going on. I at least wanted something functional, even at least like equipping seveneyes durring haste/refresh. Not complaining however. It is better than anticipated.

::Speculation:: That said the other gear prolly gotta go to an npc to "resynth" or "enhance" the gear you trade in. Prolly demanding some sort of compensation. I'd even say possibly dynamis currency.
    People need to learn to keep their mouths shut so that Square doesn't get any worse ideas. "To give this Gambison STR+3 VIT+5 will require a fee of 5 Montiont Silverpieces." Seriously, leave the bad ideas to the professionals, they don't need any help.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Since i'm planning on leveling RNG Which is better range attack+acc 10 or snapshot+store tp or eminty? god i can't decide and i'm a ranger noob lol

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

prob end up making the blm body till i get M body then making my smns dream body. (would this still be better or almost equal to M body for acc?)

8 int 5 mab vs 5 int4 magic acc 4 magic attack? the 2nd sounds better i would guess?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

prob end up making the blm body till i get M body then making my smns dream body. (would this still be better or almost equal to M body for acc?)
    I would say get smn body made if you play it more than BLM well depending on what will the condition of reobtaining the armor when thrown

New Odin
    BG Level

I reaally hope that the missions will be challenging now, they won't just let us have those bodies without making us suffer first, right?

DAKPluto

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    @DAK: As a smn who merited 5/5 avatar acc and 8 smn skill I would say the +15 attk would be a whole lot better on the body, since smn is already pretty overloaded with acc gear...
    Think of the potential to a BP like Rush though. +15 Accuracy could finally make it a useable BP. Technically it should be the strongest BP, but at 5 hit the accuracy falls off way too much. +15 may be enough to really jump it up though.

Fark only one piece >_< This is gonna be hella tough. PLD, RDM or SAM >_<;

AARGGHHGH!!!

DAKPluto

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    I reaally hope that the missions will be challenging now, they won't just let us have those bodies without making us suffer first, right?
    I hope they are too. WotG and ToAU left my quite flat on interest after how good and challenging CoP was.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Anyone want to make a topic for comparisons between Crystalline Proph. augment setups and current equipment so we can discuss without clogging this topic ? :D *waits patiently*

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    I would say get smn body made if you play it more than BLM well depending on what will the condition of reobtaining the armor when thrown
    well how it stands i use my blm like nuts with my shell. i only get to play smn for when i go up and farm despot or ulli. any HNM or gods or poped NMs i go blm to. im only my blm as sad as it sounds i think in my shell with a 320/120 build >.> (most lvled it when they saw how low we are on them. so ya still working on merits and stuff)

so i will get more use from the blm body then smn (even though i like smn more)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Since Hauby +1 rocks the shit out of any combination for the heavy set (except for DRG), looks like I'm making a MNK/NIN piece, or maybe a PLD specific piece.